Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708, 1709 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking IT bullshit.

Outlook, Office365, and Microshaft/exchange servers.

They updated the password on the exchange server and 365, but there's both a corporate account and a personal account tied to Microshaft, somehow. It will log you in to each account depending on which password you use, I shit you not. I don't even know how that's possible, other than an integration issue.

So, outlook has proper authentication... but it then wants to authenticate with office365 for integration, so it pops up its little window.. so you login, and... 30 seconds later.. pops up again.. and in viewing the logs... it shows it's trying pass the exchange server credentials to Office 365, which it does... but there's something else MS is trying to integrate using that same account, which fails to AUTH because, different password, different account.

How the fuck did they even manage to do this?

The fucky part, is my OTHER computer, exact same configuration, literally, same model PC, same software, etc is working... BUT, it was set up before they changed a bunch of shit... so...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FedEx is on a roll:

I bet I don't see this package for another 3 days.

Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:29 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

FedEx has taken a real dump since COVID became the primary excuse for doing nothing.

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:41 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Installing a Third Cardone window lift motor now...same door.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:47 pm

Put the Riverside Hotel in Boise on the Blacklist...

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/id-boi ... onference/

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Put the Riverside Hotel in Boise on the Blacklist...

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/id-boi ... onference/

…….

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Home Depot, FedEx, USPS, Paypal, WA DOR.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Damn...everybody pissed you off today!

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This too! FJB!!

"Asked if he believes the 2022 midterms will be fair, Biden responded: "Well, it all depends on whether or not we’re able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election."

https://freepressers.com/articles/at-on ... -elections

Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This too! FJB!!

"Asked if he believes the 2022 midterms will be fair, Biden responded: "Well, it all depends on whether or not we’re able to make the case to the American people that some of this is being set up to try to alter the outcome of the election."

As I said... this country is toast.

Once people believe that we can't have fair elections, we're done. If both sides think the other side is cheating, and lost unfairly.... it's game over.. as people will do what they want to 'fix' things as they see no other option.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This too! FJB!!

Once people believe that we can't have fair elections, we're done. If both sides think the other side is cheating, and lost unfairly.... it's game over.. as people will do what they want to 'fix' things as they see no other option.

Somewhat agree. As long as the press sides with the Democrat party at every turn, then yes we are toast. Basically the message so far = Democrats NEVER cheat, follow our plan. Repubes always cheat, so need more laws.

The alternative path must be: For such desire to gain power via the polling booth, we KNOW there will cheating from all sides, so let's agree on tight controls. Seems like Americans agree to this, yet Democrats continue with their racist bullshit.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:06 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This too! FJB!!

Somewhat agree. As long as the press sides with the Democrat party at every turn, then yes we are toast. Basically the message so far = Democrats NEVER cheat, follow our plan. Repubes always cheat, so need more laws.

The alternative path must be: For such desire to gain power via the polling booth, we KNOW there will cheating from all sides, so let's agree on tight controls. Seems like Americans agree to this, yet Democrats continue with their racist bullshit.

My fully Dem Gay sister votes three times every election, Her vote, my moms vote that passed 7 yrs ago and my brothers vote ...hes in a nursing facility.

Her Wife works 'directly' with FukwadJay....neither one thinks theres anything wrong with voting this way...

Soooooooooooooooo

yeah

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Pablo wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Pablo wrote:

This too! FJB!!

My fully Dem Gay sister votes three times every election, Her vote, my moms vote that passed 7 yrs ago and my brothers vote ...hes in a nursing facility.

Her Wife works 'directly' with FukwadJay....neither one thinks theres anything wrong with voting this way...

Soooooooooooooooo

yeah

So, here's the deal...

You can use your mom's name and birthdate to log into the SoS account and see when 'she' voted last.

Print it out, get proof, bring it to conservative media ... Then file a complaint with SoS.... see what happens. Gonna be interested to see how a dead person votes.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

King County?

Here ya go:

https://kingcounty.gov/~/media/depts/el ... ashx?la=en

Thurston County?

https://www.thurstoncountywa.gov/audito ... 20form.pdf

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:05 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

They live in Oly...Suprised?

My Sis charges her Volt at the Capitol with Wifeys park pass.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708, 1709 ... 1904  Next