Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1738, 1739, 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
So, there's a recovering addict I've been friends with for a while...almost a decade... She's trying to get her kid back but dealing with depression and all the shit that goes with it... I've been trying to help get her back on her feet, but she insists on blaming everyone for everything. She tried to kill herself about a month ago, so I figured she needed some help, and with that in mind, I went out of my way to try and get her back on the right path.

I know she needed money so I 'hired' her to help clean/move some stuff, which wasn't complete, and she ended up drinking ALL 3 of my bottles of rum I had. A 5th will lasts me like six months because I might have a rum and coke like 2x a month.. She polishes off 3 bottles in 2 days, then tries to hide it. Whatever. People fuck up. I end up paying her $200 more as an excuse to try and help her than for the amount of work done.

I drove her kid from N. Tacoma to Tumwater, twice in the past month. Went shopping for groceries for her and her kid, using the Winco gift cards I had gotten to help others... and she complained about the food I got her... So, 3 round trips.... with gas at $4/gallon..

She needed a job... so I took her to an interview, where she aced it.... $23/hr with guaranteed raise after 60 days.. Holy shit. Nice. She's set, right? Nope. Needs a food handlers card.. so I pay the $$ for that, and make sure she's got what she needs for work... I asked her if there was anything else she needed, and she said no, so I dropped her off at her apartment.. Next day .. 'I need shoes'... So I drive back down there... we get shoes and shirts... I drop her off for her first day of work... and I find out the bus route for her (which is free) and only about a 15 min ride. I give her $40 to get her until her first paycheck... to cover any incidentals.. or an emergency uber ride or whatever if they ask her to stay late past the times the bus run.

That night, she calls.... 'They want me to work late tomorrow, can you come get me after work?'....

Ummm... no.... she's an hour away... I'm not driving 2+ hours and burning $20 in fuel when you can ask one of the people there for a ride home, offer them some money, or get an uber with the money I gave you....

Nope. She refuses.. She 'doesn't want an uber'... and 'I'm not gonna embarrass myself by asking for a ride'... She then proceeds to flip out and say she's not going to go to work if she doesn't get a ride from me, then proceeds to try and blame me for everything, saying I'm selfish, only think about myself, blah blah blah..

Fuck you.

Seriously.

Fuck you.

I've easily spent over $500 and probably a good 10+ hours of driving in the past month... and she quits her job on day 2 because she can't get her way.

I fucking hate people.

I'm jaded as fuck for a reason.

Please learn from this.

Yup.

I've been as hands off as possible... Trying to give her the tools she needs... and she continues to make the wrong decisions. There is nothing I can do, at this point, and it's all on her.

Got you food, got you an interview, got you bus schedule, new shoes, etc.. no reason why you can't go to work.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue May 17, 2022 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

no one is liking my forest dick

Carved it out with my new chainsaw and old kabar

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 17, 2022 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:

Maybe you need to sit down for a bit and think why that is...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue May 17, 2022 9:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PW45 wrote:

not enough immature people. I'm really proud of my work! Hey, my best friends brother is making a dick shaped Koi pond.

Tue May 17, 2022 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:

Hahaha, saw that on FB a bit ago, I'll pass on kissing it, to avoid Forest leprechauns...

Tue May 17, 2022 10:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:

Hahaha, saw that on FB a bit ago, I'll pass on kissing it, to avoid Forest leprechauns...

FB? how the hell did it end up there?

Tue May 17, 2022 10:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
PW45 wrote:

not enough immature people. I'm really proud of my work! Hey, my best friends brother is making a dick shaped Koi pond.

The dog looks interested in something else...Sasquatch? lol

Tue May 17, 2022 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WitchyWoman wrote:
PW45 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
PW45 wrote:

The dog looks interested in something else...Sasquatch? lol

lol no there was a squirrel that kept harassing her

Tue May 17, 2022 10:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:

Hell, I have no clue and didn't post it.
But it was something along the lines of kissing it for a leprechaun to show up

Tue May 17, 2022 10:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Today for me it's the disinformation czar that the border czar hired. I would love nothing more than to take this wench into the ring and wipe the walls with what's left of her after I was done and that goes for every other pitiful excuse for a woman in our nation that is woke. Do not piss off a real passionate and patriotic redhead with 100% dna tested Celtic blood.

Tue May 17, 2022 11:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:
STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:

That was in the post a random pic thread lol

Tue May 17, 2022 11:35 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PW45 wrote:
STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:
STED9R wrote:
PW45 wrote:

That was in the post a random pic thread lol

Wait there a Random Pic thread in the NSFW section?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue May 17, 2022 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cuckservatives need to fuck right off and join the Democrat Party. Their efforts in this state will not succeed but that doesn't mean they won't try some bullshit. This state is on a solid trajectory into red as it's now solid purple. Even Philly of all places is trending toward red. Once Philly trended toward Trump, is when the counting in all the swing states stopped.

Forgot to add I woke up to another oh-so shitty text messages saying my closest cousin has been put in hospice care. I spoke to him Saturday night. He was taking his daughters to a ballgame and seemed in high spirits. He didn't sound off or anything. My cousin is like the better half twin to me. He was always pure whereas I was.......yeah.... :bigsmile: He's only 38 years old, has done everything right in life, and ended up being diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer a little over a month ago. This is such bullshit!

Tue May 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Cuckservatives need to fuck right off and join the Democrat Party. Their efforts in this state will not succeed but that doesn't mean they won't try some bullshit. This state is on a solid trajectory into red as it's now solid purple. Even Philly of all places is trending toward red. Once Philly trended toward Trump, is when the counting in all the swing states stopped.

Forgot to add I woke up to another oh-so shitty text messages saying my closest cousin has been put in hospice care. I spoke to him Saturday night. He was taking his daughters to a ballgame and seemed in high spirits. He didn't sound off or anything. My cousin is like the better half twin to me. He was always pure whereas I was.......yeah.... :bigsmile: He's only 38 years old, has done everything right in life, and ended up being diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer a little over a month ago. This is such bullshit!

Sorry to hear about your cousin. I don't really have words man, but just hang on to what you've got while you've got it. I know from my experience that staying close as possible is the best medicine for you both as this plays out.

Tue May 17, 2022 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Cuckservatives need to fuck right off and join the Democrat Party.

Uggg,

That's too young, bless him.

Tue May 17, 2022 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1738, 1739, 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744 ... 1907  Next