Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1800, 1801, 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, 1806 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cardboard straws.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:26 pm

These damn mutant bugs around here that think my heavy-duty bugspray is a condiment not a deterrent. :(

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Retarded drivers with California plates!!!!! Too bad it’s not appropriate to throw out the road rage on a regular basis.
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

delete

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Retarded drivers with California plates!!!!! Too bad it’s not appropriate to throw out the road rage on a regular basis.

Wanna experience the Thunderdome? Lets try to drive on the roadways with people from FL, NJ, NY, CT, MA, PA, MD, VA, CA, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nah, the worst are the Subaru drivers from any state, Washington drivers being the worst of 'em all.

The easy tell is that the more stickers they have plastered on the ass end of car, the worse they are.

They make the old traditional cat lady school teacher Volvo drivers look like pro rally drivers.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:43 am

RENCORP wrote:
Nah, the worst are the Subaru drivers from any state, Washington drivers being the worst of 'em all.

The easy tell is that the more stickers they have plastered on the ass end of car, the worse they are.

They make the old traditional cat lady school teacher Volvo drivers look like pro rally drivers.

There is a REASON they're called Suba-douches, ya know...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pretty sure KIA drivers are worse, plus with randomly exploding engines they leave shit all over the road.

I'm pissed about the LACK of RAIN. 3+ months, dry and dusty as hell. Now with all the smoke in the air. Feels good just to hose my eyes out. Go I promise I will never hate the rain again!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Pretty sure KIA drivers are worse, plus with randomly exploding engines they leave shit all over the road.

I'm pissed about the LACK of RAIN. 3+ months, dry and dusty as hell. Now with all the smoke in the air. Feels good just to hose my eyes out. Go I promise I will never hate the rain again!

Right? My yard is starting to look like Eastern WA. And the smell of dog piss is getting pretty unbearable...everything needs a good shower, ASAP.

Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Wanna experience the Thunderdome? Lets try to drive on the roadways with people from FL, NJ, NY, CT, MA, PA, MD, VA, CA, British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec. :ROFLMAO:

No thanks it’s bad enough with the retarded Californians.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

pulling up news on the web and hearing transportation Pete buttplug speak about culverts. WTF do you know beside taking it up the ass!!! and then seeing snicker bitch behind him

then dipshit in white house showing up tomorrow. AGAIN on a fucking FRI FUCK YOU JB!

Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
The blatant condescension and racism is bad enough; without question.
What I'm curious about:

What the motivation$ are
Who/what are funding $ource$
I$ he $eriou$?

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/07/egghead-adam-posen-cato-institute-manufacturing/

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:08 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Eddie Dean wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Not pissed just disappointed after spending money on a monster sized Slim Jim. Did the company who makes them change the recipe, did they suddenly start tasting bad, or have they always been shit? If not liking Slim Jims makes me un-American, so be it! Fucking things are gross!

It's not you...

But, the normal slim jims taste a hell of a lot better. I think it has to do with the crispy skin vs filling ratio.

I used to eat these things with much joy. I've noticed a drastically change in their flavor in the last few months. I suppose I keep buying one every month hoping to get one that doesn't taste like shit. Deli style is absolutely awful. I accidentally bought one of those a couple years ago and bit into it while driving to CT. I had to roll down the window and spit that awful shit out and chuck rest of the stick on the NJ Turnpike.

High Fructose Corn Syrup- they put that shit in every product as filler. It is really bad for you.

Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

fucking bullshit advertising....made in USA.............fucking brazil

:cussing:

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It does not say Made in the U.S.A.------from what I can read it say's their company is in the U.S.A........misleading I know.

Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1800, 1801, 1802, 1803, 1804, 1805, 1806 ... 1908  Next