Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:51 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
Fucking CPL expires on 4/9/18 NOT 4/19/18 like I thought.....Dammmmmmmmmmmmit

Going down to South Sound 911 first thing in the AM and I hope I get my new before my old one expires...

I've had to play the mag shuffle for the last couple weeks. I was late in renewing my CPL. I keep forgetting we need a permission slip to exercise inalienable rights..

Renewed 2/28, STILL waiting...

Has someone ever been arrested because their CPL was a couple months late being renewed?
Used to be the max penalty for not even having one was a $50 fine provided you weren't previously convicted of a 'serious felony' (WA allowed firearm possession by some felons).
But they changed all that that to keep inline with the Lautenberg Amendment.
That's why in the early days of NICS you could have a WA CWP/CPL and still fail NICS.

Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Amazon, meh.... I've learned to just expect my items whenever I get them and not rely on prime delivery dates..

'Guaranteed' Saturday, per order screen... Until they realize they don't have it and push an order from Thursday out to next Wed... Almost a week for a 'guaranteed 2 day'....and instead of an honest admission, they sent out the 'confirmation email' with the adjusted dates...basically a bait/switch...

Not really mad either, despite being in the 'pissed off' thread... Maybe I need to start a 'mildly annoyed' thread, hahah..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Spent the past 3 days working the biggest three days in this company`s history. Was looking forward to finally getting a chance to relax (Driving from Port Orchard to Anacortes is like that), on Saturday.

Not anymore. Last minute schedule change because of a single wannabe hoodrat shitstain trying to weasel out of his commitments. So now I have to cover for his fake ghetto ass. I`d say he`s earned himself a week locked in my toolbox with a bag of raw potatoes for food.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We (LAC's) have to pay $50+ for a CPL, yet criminals carry concealed for free? WTF is the justice?

Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watched the sounders

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
Watched the sounders

Clit should just be on the Seahawks. That and the rest I couldn't stomach. Useless foul. I shut it off after the red card.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sad excuse for a match. Clint needs to be gone,waste of money

Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:12 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Classifier Mike No Shoot.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally spent the money for an ACOG, anxiously awaited its delivery on Friday...... Out of the box the reticle was canted about 15 degrees. I thought something was up when I opened the box. Plastic case from Trijicon, optic was on top of the foam between the foam and the plastic case. In between the protective foam layers was an empty plastic bag and the paper work which was folded and torn. It appears I got someone's return.

Return for exchange.... wait another few weeks. Ugh.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

tannardog wrote:
Finally spent the money for an ACOG, anxiously awaited its delivery on Friday...... Out of the box the reticle was canted about 15 degrees. I thought something was up when I opened the box. Plastic case from Trijicon, optic was on top of the foam between the foam and the plastic case. In between the protective foam layers was an empty plastic bag and the paper work which was folded and torn. It appears I got someone's return.

Who is the vendor?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
tannardog wrote:

Who is the vendor?

Optics Planet. So far they have been helpful but we'll see how long this exchange takes. They said I could buy another one and return the other for a full refund.... But the new price is 250$ higher. The serial number of the unit is on the invoice as well, so I couldn't return the first one for the refund on the second...

It cost me 980$ shipped... I will wait it out. Just bummed out. The most I have ever spent on an optic, and its the legendary ACOG.... and it was delivered F'd up.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bum in the Safeway parking lot asks "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?
My brother and I are living in a tent down the street and wondered if you could take us to Little Ceaser's and buy us a pizza"

A pizza??? What's that, $7.50? WTF happened to a dollar or spare change???

Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
My brother and I are living in a tent down the street and wondered if you could take us to Little Ceaser's and buy us a pizza"

It must have worked for them before. They can't team up and do some labor? I blame minimum wage. And their lazy asses.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Guntrader wrote:

It must have worked for them before. They can't team up and do some labor? I blame minimum wage. And their lazy asses.

C'mon guys... Lighten up a bit... Society made them do it :bigsmile:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like pizza, too... just sayin'... you know... in case....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1008, 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014 ... 1908  Next