Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:58 am

Loudmouth Pocohontas proved her ancestry. Now DJT is welching. Just give the dam money to charity like you said, Mr President.

I wonder why some folks don't like him?

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bobson Dugnutt wrote:
Loudmouth Pocohontas proved her ancestry. Now DJT is welching. Just give the dam money to charity like you said, Mr President.

She didn't prove anything. Ancestry DNA tests provide "ethnicity estimates" - hardly proof of anything.

This 2017 article from Politifact puts it well:
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/01/facts-behind-elizabeth-warren-and-her-native-ameri/
Quote:
Warren’s campaign team could never uncover any documents that confirmed Native American heritage in her family.

The New England Historic Genealogical Society also could not find any.

'We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren's great-great-great-grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent,' society spokesman Tom Champoux told the Herald for a May 2012 story. (When we called the society, a spokesman said we should look at its statements from 2012.)

Warren’s ultimate explanation was she was drawing on family stories.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
Bobson Dugnutt wrote:

Stanford University says her DNA "contains strong evidence of possible Native American ancestry 6 to 10 generations ago."

Yessir she's on point to understand the plight of the Native American people. Yessir. Or not.

Actually Stanford should say the material they tested......not her DNA

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:37 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Bobson Dugnutt wrote:

Too funny....

1/1024th Native American....Give me a break

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Last edited by Nitro_Guns on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Plus read the report. There are some common markers from south American DNA. There is no rock solid NA tribe link, if that is what this is about.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Plus read the report. There are some common markers from south American DNA. There is no rock solid NA tribe link, if that is what this is about.

Exactly. Those DNA results are hardly concrete. From the Ancestry DNA page:
https://www.ancestry.com/dna/
Quote:
Can AncestryDNA tell me about my Native American ethnicity?
The AncestryDNA test may predict if you are at least partly Native American, which includes some tribes that are indigenous to North America, including the U.S., Canada and Mexico. The results do not currently provide a specific tribal affiliation. (Please note that your AncestryDNA ethnicity results cannot be used as a substitute for legal documentation.)

Oh, and then there's this:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cherokee-nation-responds-to-senator-warren-says-dna-test-useless-to-determine-tribal-citizenship
Quote:
The Cherokee Nation responded to the results of Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren's DNA test on Monday, arguing that “a DNA test is useless to determine tribal citizenship.” The response comes after the Democratic senator revealed that, based on tests, she has Native-American ancestry “in the range of 6-10 generations ago.”

"Current DNA tests do not even distinguish whether a person’s ancestors were indigenous to North or South America," Cherokee Nation Secretary of State Chuck Hoskin Jr. said in a press release.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Neighbor's car got pilfered last night. A$$hole took about $6-700 worth of gear and the get-home-bag that it was in.

Neighbor's security camera captured some shitty video but it was no of good enough clarity to identify much. Burglar was wearing a head lamp and maybe some comms(!) to speak with a look out?

Shit... I had insomnia the night before, but after working out yesterday and the aforementioned sleepless night, I crashed hard last night and missed it.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:27 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:
Neighbor's car got pilfered last night. A$$hole took about $6-700 worth of gear and the get-home-bag that it was in.

Neighbor's security camera captured some shitty video but it was no of good enough clarity to identify much. Burglar was wearing a head lamp and maybe some comms(!) to speak with a look out?

Shit... I had insomnia the night before, but after working out yesterday and the aforementioned sleepless night, I crashed hard last night and missed it.

Man, Kirkland has really gone to shit hasn't it?

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Man, Kirkland has really gone to shit hasn't it?

The demographics, they are a-changing. Lots of new faces.

See, when "affordable housing" becomes an unreasoned mantra, then all of those formerly bad areas that you never liked to go to? well, you can't move away from them because all of those bad actors have been more widely disseminated. (I guess that belongs in the "Unpopular Opinion" thread.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pocahontas was growing tired of other potential DemonRat candidates being in the news. Putting this crap out, to get her name back in the news cycle, was the best she could think of.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She will run for president as a native american

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142 ... 1908  Next