Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Screw Cabela's...and "Ass" Pro shops too. If i buy anything from them (With points i get from work) it's online so i don't have to walk in the place.

Yep same here, need some ammo soon. Need to use up my points and cut the card up........what card pays me something . looking into discover.

Dog got baby size fleas crawling on her, WTF I get this shit as I get back home and how many yrs without em

Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Red Flag Law in full effect in Seattle....

https://q13fox.com/2019/09/30/police-co ... -dementia/

and

https://newspunch.com/seattle-police-gu ... 5JbnPrHuhc

Quote:
Seattle Police Begin Gun Confiscations: No Warrants, No Laws Broken, No Due Process

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:
Went to Cabelas today intending to spend a bunch of money. Hardly anyone there - had to loiter for 20 minutes (put my name in their 'system's for faster service) before anyone said boo. Didn't have the optic I wanted (and wouldn't order it for me) so didn't buy the two rifles I otherwise was intending to get. Really wanted to use up my points. Screw them. Place gone to shit.

Went there yesterday had to about beg them to spend. Weirdest experience ever but there STILL was a herd of zombies standing around waiting for their 4473s and a smaller herd of tan shirts on the other side of the counter doing whatever they were doing.

Bet you all wish I was still working there. :bigsmile:

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

golddigger14s wrote:
dan360 wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:
Went to Cabelas today intending to spend a bunch of money. Hardly anyone there - had to loiter for 20 minutes (put my name in their 'system's for faster service) before anyone said boo. Didn't have the optic I wanted (and wouldn't order it for me) so didn't buy the two rifles I otherwise was intending to get. Really wanted to use up my points. Screw them. Place gone to shit.

Went there yesterday had to about beg them to spend. Weirdest experience ever but there STILL was a herd of zombies standing around waiting for their 4473s and a smaller herd of tan shirts on the other side of the counter doing whatever they were doing.

Yep...at bAss Pro yesterday paying my charge card.....

Maybe a dozen people there.

I dont figure that much traffic on a Sunnday will keep the doors open long.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

Matter of fact, Chuck.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Fucking asshole fairy princess at the Chase Bank needed ID so I could make my house payment using cash.

I asked him if he thought I was stupid enough to make a payment on an account I didnt own. And even then its my business where I put my money.

He says no, if you use cash we need ID.

I said Why?

He says because they cant track cash...its un-traceable.

I say ...so Im a criminal?

He says ....I didnt say that.

I gave my ID.

Then asked him if he reads.

He says...of course.

I say ....Get a book. Its title is 1984.

Read it

Under common law, and a few state's laws, refusal to accept payment for a debt invalidates the debt.

Quite a few landlords learned the hard way that they can't refuse a rent payment to evict someone for non-payment... because they still had a lease and couldn't otherwise terminate it.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems at big box retailers. I still have competitive pricing and a reputation of 100% customer satisfaction.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Sorry to hear you guys are having problems at big box retailers. I still have competitive pricing and a reputation of 100% customer satisfaction.

Hes open late too!! :bigsmile:

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
...100% customer satisfaction.

I'll say

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

I gots $700 in Cabela’s gift cards thru work. :( :( :(

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

Do you take Cabelas and Bass Pro points? I was planning on just using points up.

Was looking to purchase Trijicon dual illuminated 7moa RMR to put on my 1911 (might need some help with the mounting).

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
dreadi wrote:
...100% customer satisfaction.

I'll say

Yep, Dana is the man.

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:01 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Tax loving bastarts using a bridge that fell due to Semi-Truck strike as an example of why Tim Eyemans Car Tab initiative is a bad idea.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Tax loving bastarts using a bridge that fell due to Semi-Truck strike as an example of why Tim Eyemans Car Tab initiative is a bad idea.

I’m voting for it. This is really about sound transit light rail, and the shockingly dishonest way they value cars to increase tax revenue.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 am

Got the tab renewal notice for the truck.... says I have to get it tested for 2019 renewal..... I'm thinking --- I can make it thru november without any consequences -- if I can make it thru december too, I won't have to get it tested. Went to the emissions website and they clearly state "if your car requires testing in 2019 then it must be tested before renewal" .... dammit.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1308, 1309, 1310, 1311, 1312, 1313, 1314 ... 1908  Next