Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

This morning at 4:30 a drunk bitch in a 2009-2014 Honda Acura TL crashed into my driveway gate. Caught it on the surveillance camera. There was part of her bumper and an empty can of Red Hook IPA by the gate. She stood in front of her car for 10 minutes yelling and making hand gestures at passing cars.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

xman wrote:
This morning at 4:30 a drunk bitch in a 2009-2014 Honda Acura TL crashed into my driveway gate. Caught it on the surveillance camera. There was part of her bumper and an empty can of Red Hook IPA by the gate. She stood in front of her car for 10 minutes yelling and making hand gestures at passing cars.

Wow. Nice. No LP ID?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:32 pm

Pablo wrote:
xman wrote:

Wow. Nice. No LP ID?

IR lights make the reflective paint glow too much to read.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Big guys, and gals, who don't know how to wash their ass. I was at Cabelas the other day and I walked by these two double wides and I had to leave the isle. Hot garbage would have been an upgrade. This isn't the first time I've been near someone who's waist was bigger than their inseam that smelled like two sweaty opossum bigfoot used to wipe his ass then left out a hot summer night with no breeze. Scrub people, your stench is contributing to climate change and is hazardous to the environment and air quality.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Big guys, and gals, who don't know how to wash their ass. I was at Cabelas the other day and I walked by these two double wides and I had to leave the isle. Hot garbage would have been an upgrade. This isn't the first time I've been near someone who's waist was bigger than their inseam that smelled like two sweaty opossum bigfoot used to wipe his ass then left out a hot summer night with no breeze. Scrub people, your stench is contributing to climate change and is hazardous to the environment and air quality.

Try working on an armored truck when its 90 out with a guy that smells like a bad onion you can smell 10 ft away and looks like he sprinkles parmesan cheese on his hair....

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:35 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

xman wrote:
Pablo wrote:
xman wrote:

Wow. Nice. No LP ID?

IR lights make the reflective paint glow too much to read.

All late model car painted parts include a little sticker that have the Vin Number of the car they belong to.

Check your bumper piece maybe you'll get lucky.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:48 am

It has a part number and a calendar type code on the part. That is how I figured out the year range and model. Black car because there is black paint all over the gate. The other code could be the VIN but I doubt the Sheriff will do anything over a $250 damaged gate. Last year a similar thing happened so I bought some spare gate panels.

Funny thing is she had her blinker on and turned into my closed gate. When she drove away it looked like she turned her blinker on again 2 driveways down the road. I cant tell if she turned into another driveway because there are trees blocking the view. Im thinking she might be one of my new neighbors.

Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

xman wrote:
It has a part number and a calendar type code on the part. That is how I figured out the year range and model. Black car because there is black paint all over the gate. The other code could be the VIN but I doubt the Sheriff will do anything over a $250 damaged gate. Last year a similar thing happened so I bought some spare gate panels.

Funny thing is she had her blinker on and turned into my closed gate. When she drove away it looked like she turned her blinker on again 2 driveways down the road. I cant tell if she turned into another driveway because there are trees blocking the view. Im thinking she might be one of my new neighbors.

Sounds like you might take a walk in the evening to look for bumper-less cars in order to return her car part. Along with a bill for damages.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walking Dead. OK yes I still watch it. Actually good corny predictable episode. Not bad.

Spoiler: show
But then Negan porking Queen Skinhead. I puked. I like neither, standard, and it's one thing to see Negan drop drawers, but damn that woman is nasty :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: icon_eek :rofl9:

Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Juk would hit it. :rofl9:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Juk would hit it. :rofl9:

Like moss on the shady lawn!

Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Funny this thread comes up.
Since I've gotten my "box", I've binged watched the last three seasons and even the one last night.
:thumbsup2:

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What kind of person flushes an m8x30 Allen cap screw down a vacuum toilet! Cocksucker's can burn in hell!

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Woke up to my dogs going ape shit, looked out the window and saw a Multi Colored Dodge Magnum stopped in front of my mailboxes. Although the mail had been checked by m earlier yesterday, the passenger got out to check the mail for me, how nice. By the time I got o my front door they were driving off. WELL within rifle range. :popcorn:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:58 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Time for a glitter bomb

Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1378, 1379, 1380, 1381, 1382, 1383, 1384 ... 1904  Next