Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dennydp wrote:
She will run for president as a native american

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hillery gonna double down and hip check that bitch into the sticker bushes......bet me.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:17 pm

stupid fucking people..........................yup here it is!!!!

Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

this asshole who was supposed to sell me his scope sold to another guy. fml. it was a great deal too. ugh. almost makes me lose interest in long range shooting

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found 6-7 big patches of porcini mushrooms in the back 40 ... a week or so too late. Probably 100 pounds of those tasty morsels.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's one of the neighbor's videos of the fracks that were walking around pilfering shite from houses, cars and mailboxes for the last few days. They were on this block for at least an hour.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SaUhAa ... eOCUZ/view

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Here's one of the neighbor's videos of the fracks that were walking around pilfering shite from houses, cars and mailboxes for the last few days. They were on this block for at least an hour.

Not in any way blaming the victim here, but who leaves $700 worth of gear and their GHB in their rig, was it in a garage, with an alarm?

Just trying to learn, not blame (except for the fucker that took the shit...)

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
She will run for president as a native american

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

She'll be Hispanic & Jewish by the time those elections roll around...

She'll be standing at the wall along the border, arms raised, with a staff, yelling "let my people GO!"....

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Not in any way blaming the victim here, but who leaves $700 worth of gear and their GHB in their rig, was it in a garage, with an alarm?

No, I agree. I take the time to unload my tools from my truck into my garage EVERY DAY even though the topper has no windows and locks.

His car was parked in the driveway. Don't know that it was locked either because I didn't notice any auto glass broken....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

No, I agree. I take the time to unload my tools from my truck into my garage EVERY DAY even though the topper has no windows and locks.

His car was parked in the driveway. Don't know that it was locked either because I didn't notice any auto glass broken....

That's rough.

I can even ponder leaving shit you don't wanna unload, but a real GHB, no way (for me, I mean..)

Hope he gets some resolution...

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So a few weeks back I stubbed my little toe on the door frame leaving my bedroom. Messed it up pretty good. Hurt to walk for about a week, and I think I'm going to lose the nail. Fast forward to yesterday morning, I got up to get ready for work and stubbed the damn thing into a chair leg with a loud popping crunch. It was dark, and I forgot I moved the chair after using it to change a lightbulb. Well now the whole toe is a lovely shade of purple, and it really hurts to wiggle it or walk. I taped it up yesterday and that helped. But today I can't even tape it without it hurting. It is amazing how much you don't realize what parts of your body you use until they hurt.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
So a few weeks back I stubbed my little toe on the door frame leaving my bedroom. Messed it up pretty good. Hurt to walk for about a week, and I think I'm going to lose the nail. Fast forward to yesterday morning, I got up to get ready for work and stubbed the damn thing into a chair leg with a loud popping crunch. It was dark, and I forgot I moved the chair after using it to change a lightbulb. Well now the whole toe is a lovely shade of purple, and it really hurts to wiggle it or walk. I taped it up yesterday and that helped. But today I can't even tape it without it hurting. It is amazing how much you don't realize what parts of your body you use until they hurt.

That is a bitch, sounds painful.

As I'm sure you know, not much they can do for a broken toe, BUT, pay attention to it.

If it doesn't seen to be getting better, and it's hot to the touch, you could be developing an infection in the break, and a bone infection can be bad, as that can spread quickly...

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's amazing how that when you hurt your (insert body part here) that is the one thing you keep on banging into things for awhile.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Waking up at 3am and not being able to go back to sleep....pisses me off.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:30 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
Waking up at 3am and not being able to go back to sleep....pisses me off.

:cheers2: Mine was 1:56am today.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
It's amazing how that when you hurt your (insert body part here) that is the one thing you keep on banging into things for awhile.

Yeah.......no shit. My right lowest rib. Smacked that sucker really good. Feels GD broken. Bumped it like 3 times yesterday. Holy Fok.

And I rolled on right side. Bingo awake at 3:50AM.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1137, 1138, 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143 ... 1904  Next