Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1676, 1677, 1678, 1679, 1680, 1681, 1682 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Not just today, but these new weather forecasters/monitor readers on most of the local tv stations.

They’re awful.

Telemundo

https://passionroamer.com/mexican-weather-girls/

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Me. The fact that I'm retarded is now impacting others and I hate myself for it.

Today, I know I needed to go to the post office to get a package.

I went in....po box was empty.... no notification.. no card.... which is weird because usually my box is stuffed full of shit ads and whatnot.

check tracking, shows ready for pickup on 18th then delivered 20th... weird... I never went to the post office...

So, I went and talked to them, hot and heavy, pissed that they gave me package to someone else, and told them they delivered the package to the wrong person because I didn't pick it up, and they go searching for it.... The lady there says I was there a couple days ago, but I KNOW I wasn't...

Then I realize... I can't remember where I was, or what happened, on Wednesday...and so I do the only thing I can... go to my dash cam, and review where I went on the 20th, and sure as shit.... Walmart and post office.

what. the. fuck.

now my reality isn't even real anymore.. and that'd be all good if it was just me being retarded but I launched into these ladies about giving my package to someone else... and when I went back in and explained about my accident and my head injury and memory loss I apologized and told them I was an idiot, and kept apologizing and they said they understood and it wasn't a problem, and mistakes happen, and they didn't seem upset at all, quite understanding in fact, but I still feel like shit.

I don't want to be a fucking burden.

I can remember a random trip to Winco a decade ago and a specific spot where I parked my car, but I can't remember that I went to the post office 3 days ago?

Just makes me question absolutely everything. What else am I forgetting? What else did I do that I don't remember?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:03 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Me. The fact that I'm retarded is now impacting others and I hate myself for it.

Today, I know I needed to go to the post office to get a package.

I went in....po box was empty.... no notification.. no card.... which is weird because usually my box is stuffed full of shit ads and whatnot.

check tracking, shows ready for pickup on 18th then delivered 20th... weird... I never went to the post office...

So, I went and talked to them, hot and heavy, pissed that they gave me package to someone else, and told them they delivered the package to the wrong person because I didn't pick it up, and they go searching for it.... The lady there says I was there a couple days ago, but I KNOW I wasn't...

Then I realize... I can't remember where I was, or what happened, on Wednesday...and so I do the only thing I can... go to my dash cam, and review where I went on the 20th, and sure as shit.... Walmart and post office.

what. the. fuck.

now my reality isn't even real anymore.. and that'd be all good if it was just me being retarded but I launched into these ladies about giving my package to someone else... and when I went back in and explained about my accident and my head injury and memory loss I apologized and told them I was an idiot, and kept apologizing and they said they understood and it wasn't a problem, and mistakes happen, and they didn't seem upset at all, quite understanding in fact, but I still feel like shit.

I don't want to be a fucking burden.

I can remember a random trip to Winco a decade ago and a specific spot where I parked my car, but I can't remember that I went to the post office 3 days ago?

Just makes me question absolutely everything. What else am I forgetting? What else did I do that I don't remember?

Never met ya kid but I struggle with short term memory loss and have for about 20 years—was hit on the head by a stake extension that, even with my employer-required-or-you’re-fired hard hat being on, rocked me pretty good. Was hospitalized for a stinger and concussion, have never been the same since. I was forced to simplify my life. One thing at a time. Minimal distractions. Too many things at once and I’ll lose my keys 4x a day.

Work on slowing your brain down. So many thoughts that, even if you don’t think are there, are there. I have been told that Ritalin (?) can help but have not tried it.

It’s is an ADHD medication but supposedly works for short term memory loss and severe concussion patients on a clinical trial basis. Per my doctor. Best wishes for you

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:20 am

Welcome to the club - I blame my memory issues on Busch beer.... Its worse when I drink the Buschy lites tho...

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:22 am

I stopped in at Harbor Freight to grab some batteries and gloves on the 21st -- foolishly, I gave them my email address as I checked out without thinking..... Is it any coincidence that I got 37 emails sent to my junk folder on the 21st????

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I stopped in at Harbor Freight to grab some batteries and gloves on the 21st -- foolishly, I gave them my email address as I checked out without thinking..... Is it any coincidence that I got 37 emails sent to my junk folder on the 21st????

I don’t give out mine to merchandisers/sweepstakes just for that reason.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:45 am

Caveman Jim wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I don’t give out mine to merchandisers/sweepstakes just for that reason.

Yeah, I didn't give it any thought since I'm already on the HF emailing list....
Amazing that all 37 came in in two minutes from the same domain.... WTF are they thinking....

Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tork lift central, yet again. I've been trying to figure out how we can rectify this shit install, and they stop responding to my emails... Then this morning I get this email saying my ticket is resolved.... How the hell do I get my money back from these fucks? Don't go there!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

laneends wrote:
Tork lift central, yet again. I've been trying to figure out how we can rectify this shit install, and they stop responding to my emails... Then this morning I get this email saying my ticket is resolved.... How the hell do I get my money back from these fucks? Don't go there!!

Not stainless? Not grade 8? They just threw in the cheapest zinc coated bolts they could find?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I would say the hardware is the least of what's wrong here... I thought they were working with me on this, but closing my ticket? That pisses me off.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WTF washer didn't even go thru the bolt.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ive had nothing but luck with Torq Lift Central in Renton. That was a couple of trucks ago, though.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:01 pm

Zoey at Torklift has always been awesome. If she is still there ask to speak to her.

Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good help is hard to find these days I guess... I'm going back and forth with a Lacey Bradley. Although funny how she responded when I started getting mad...

Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1676, 1677, 1678, 1679, 1680, 1681, 1682 ... 1908  Next