Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had to leave negative feedback on a member today. 7 years worth of buying/selling/trading on Waguns, and I've never had to do it before.

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Had to leave negative feedback on a member today. 7 years worth of buying/selling/trading on Waguns, and I've never had to do it before.

Well, let’s hear the deetz.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Well, let’s hear the deetz.

Trl-2 with a crack in the battery compartment door. It still functions, but doubt it is water proof any longer. Mostly I was just irritated because he ghosted me after I asked him to pay for replacement parts. It being his first feedback, I'm pretty site he won't be making too many more deals here.

On a side note...somebody HAS to tell Steve to stop letting assholes in here. I think I could get a mod status for a twinkie.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Companies are treating law abiding citizens as criminals... wtf

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UPS driveway dump............just right in plain view of the world, when they clearly have been told and know the delivery area for 15+ years. Fine china, gun parts, car parts, customer's lubricants.....

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
UPS driveway dump............just right in plain view of the world, when they clearly have been told and know the delivery area for 15+ years. Fine china, gun parts, car parts, customer's lubricants.....

SO embarrassing when UPS just leaves the customer's lubricants right out in the open for all the world to see... :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Pablo wrote:

SO embarrassing when UPS just leaves the customer's lubricants right out in the open for all the world to see... :ROFLMAO:

Especially when they go in the rear!

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Consider yourself lucky. My delivery person won't even get out of the vehicle to leave packages. If I'm not there to receive the packages from their window they don't deliver at all.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pablo wrote:

Holy shit, man . . . even if it's your first fucking day as a UPS driver, you should KNOW that that is unacceptable. :angryfire:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No kidding.

Love how my shadow is a fat guy with a small bald head. When in reality my head is huge too. Hahaha hahaha Box on left bottom is 12" tall for perspective twist.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walmart to stop selling handgun ammo, asks for no open carry. Didn't see this posted, sorry the link is CNN, but it was what I got diverted to from another source.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compani ... li=BBnbfcL

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Pablo wrote:

Holy shit, man . . . even if it's your first fucking day as a UPS driver, you should KNOW that that is unacceptable. :angryfire:

That's better than ontrac who dumps packages in the hallway at the local post office after hours. I've seen it numerous times

Then my post office wants me to put their street address on ALL packages so they dont have to crossreferance my address if someone leaves off my p.o. box(i dont get street delivery from USPS)....

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What pissed me off? 6 hrs installing air bags on my F350.
I put Firestone Ride-Rite airbags on. Even with a hydraulic lift, it was a 6 hr job. Saved $600 doing it myself but Jesus Fricking Christ....I'll never do another truck again. Can you say automotive yoga?!?!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking IRS.

Try to get a TIN for a trust.

Online application says call them.
They say they can't do it over the phone and either fax it or mail it.

WTF.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

Some of this idiocy makes sense, OnTrac Asses,etc., ...

But you've been an Amsoil dealer for YEARS, seems like that would have been worked out by now icon_eek

Not judging...just got notified of 2 OnTrac deliveries this week...would have ordered elsewhere if I had known... :doh1:

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304 ... 1909  Next