Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!

Could be worse, he could still be running for president!

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
cmica wrote:
FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!

Could be worse, he could still be running for president!

I assure you, he can do no harm as a POTUS candidate, as no one will ever vote for him. But as for governor, that's something we actually have to deal with.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He shouldn't be allowed to run for two different offices during the same election cycle. Put your name in one hat, and one hat only. He ran for potus and that should nullify him for governor reelection.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
He shouldn't be allowed to run for two different offices during the same election cycle. Put your name in one hat, and one hat only. He ran for potus and that should nullify him for governor reelection.

Not only that, he or any other candidate should resign their current elected position if they are running for a different one. What other company allows you to run around getting paid your full present salary plus travel, plus security, while looking for another job, meanwhile not doing your current job, and paying somebody else extra to do it for you? Baffles the mind.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Not only that, he or any other candidate should resign their current elected position if they are running for a different one. What other company allows you to run around getting paid your full present salary plus travel, plus security, while looking for another job, meanwhile not doing your current job, and paying somebody else extra to do it for you? Baffles the mind.

^This very much.

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

My gf and I "cut the cord" some time back, and killed our Comcast TV. We still have internet (including Netflix, etc.) and a cheap HD antenna for occasional live TV use.

I'm been so happy without the TV. I fucking hate live TV; I despise "background TV," and the constant and loud ads drive me crazy. I've also gotten to the point where I hate watching the news (aka politically-slanted shit).

Well, today she decided that she can't live without TV anymore, and getting it "will only cost us $14 a month more." So she called Comcast, and they're coming tomorrow to get us hooked up. Her biggest issue is Seahawks games, which she doesn't want to miss.

So now I have this to look forward to:

- Loud, irritating ads.
- Stressful news broadcasts.
- Stupid shit playing "in the background" on weekend days.
- Stupid football games. (Yeah, an unpopular opinion here I know, but I think they're a fucking waste of one's life.)

I'm bitchy tonight. I'll admit it.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
My gf and I "cut the cord" some time back, and killed our Comcast TV. We still have internet (including Netflix, etc.) and a cheap HD antenna for occasional live TV use.

I'm been so happy without the TV. I fucking hate live TV; I despise "background TV," and the constant and loud ads drive me crazy. I've also gotten to the point where I hate watching the news (aka politically-slanted shit).

Well, today she decided that she can't live without TV anymore, and getting it "will only cost us $14 a month more." So she called Comcast, and they're coming tomorrow to get us hooked up. Her biggest issue is Seahawks games, which she doesn't want to miss.

- Loud, irritating ads.
- Stupid football games. (Yeah, an unpopular opinion here I know, but I think they're a fucking waste of one's life.)

OH SHIT!!!! sending you a pm........... :bigsmile: it will save your heinie

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

- Loud, irritating ads.

Well, there are other women out there, and she's only your GF :wink05:

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

- Loud, irritating ads.

I don't understand having to go back on the wire just to watch the Seahawks?
Maybe I'm in an area that gets good reception and where you are it sucks?
Although, I'm way down in south Auburn about two blocks from Pierce County.
All I use is a flat 8x11 inch antenna that hangs on the wall. Perfect reception from Q13.
I do agree with all your points about watching tv. I think it's been over twenty years since I've paid for cable??? (pirating satellite has it's advantages :wink05: )

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

AR15L wrote:
I don't understand having to go back on the wire just to watch the Seahawks?
Maybe I'm in an area that gets good reception and where you are it sucks?
Although, I'm way down in south Auburn about two blocks from Pierce County.
All I use is a flat 8x11 inch antenna that hangs on the wall. Perfect reception from Q13.

Yeah, I dunno. I have a Leaf antenna that gets us mediocre reception for the lower channels (like 4 and 5), but higher channels get progressively worse.

I haven't tried different antennas or mounting them on top of the house, etc. -- it hasn't been that important to me. Personally, I'd throw the fucking HD antenna in the trash too. :bigsmile:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lots of free net streaming to livestream NFL if you really want it.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We just cut the cord and went Roku. We did a month trial, and gotten most of what we normally watch, even for the kids. So far I've gotten all the Hawks games. Hopefully that will continue once the regular season starts. My wife said if it wasn't for sports we could do this much cheaper. But I like watching football and hockey. The kids have adapted very quickly. So far we've been happy.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

- Loud, irritating ads.

When we moved to Flathead lake, we cut the cord so to speak.
We bought a 4k Roku TV.
We have Century Link provider as our only option, but amazingly we have 44 mb per second download spee.
We have Netflix and Hulu.
We paid a one time fee of $99 for NFL Game Pass to watch Seahawks.
No HD antennae as we are too far away from both Kalispell and Missoula to get anything over the air.
Between Roku TV, Netflix, Hulu and Amazon movies, that's all we need, and all for under $120 a month! :thumbsup2:
We were paying about $240 for Comcast ISP and basic package in WA state.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Weddings are a damn racket. Banquet permit. Venue insurance. 20% fee to the planner if you choose their florist, caterer, alcohol server, etc....it doesn't end.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Weddings are a damn racket. Banquet permit. Venue insurance. 20% fee to the planner if you choose their florist, caterer, alcohol server, etc....it doesn't end.

That’s a fact. Hope you get in under $50K!

Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300 ... 1907  Next