Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:40 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

how about da big picture!!! KILLARY!!! fucking cunt needs to rot till purple waffle

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fucking asshole fairy princess at the Chase Bank needed ID so I could make my house payment using cash.

I asked him if he thought I was stupid enough to make a payment on an account I didnt own. And even then its my business where I put my money.

He says no, if you use cash we need ID.

I said Why?

He says because they cant track cash...its un-traceable.

I say ...so Im a criminal?

He says ....I didnt say that.

I gave my ID.

Then asked him if he reads.

He says...of course.

I say ....Get a book. Its title is 1984.

Read it

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Fucking asshole fairy princess at the Chase Bank needed ID so I could make my house payment using cash.

I asked him if he thought I was stupid enough to make a payment on an account I didnt own. And even then its my business where I put my money.

He says no, if you use cash we need ID.

I said Why?

He says because they cant track cash...its un-traceable.

I say ...so Im a criminal?

He says ....I didnt say that.

I gave my ID.

Then asked him if he reads.

He says...of course.

I say ....Get a book. Its title is 1984.

Read it

Your life has been changed because drug dealers and terrorists and criminals and racists and gun culture and other evil people who deal in cash. What are you afraid of my friend?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"What are you afraid of, my friend?"

I'd like to speak to that: It's my money. It's legal tender. I am innocent until proven guilty. Stay the fuck out of my business (not being mean to you, Pable, just venting), stop using the acts of criminals and the boogey-man terrorists as an excuse to track MY actions.

Finally (well, I could go on...) If the ability to use money anonymously is eliminated then also goes a means to fight tyranny and controlists.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hookers don't need ID for cash, why should banks?

Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
"What are you afraid of, my friend?"

I'd like to speak to that: It's my money. It's legal tender. I am innocent until proven guilty. Stay the fuck out of my business (not being mean to you, Pable, just venting), stop using the acts of criminals and the boogey-man terrorists as an excuse to track MY actions.

Finally (well, I could go on...) If the ability to use money anonymously is eliminated then also goes a means to fight tyranny and controlists.

It just irritates me...im old and cranky.

Smug tellers with attitude because they live cashless.

BTW this is the same bank thay cleaned out my kids savings accountr because his SS# matched.

That account was opened by me solely, for him when he was 6 yrs old.

Bitch behind the counter said they had a valid signature card from when it was opened.

I said show me the card....couldnt produce it. I said yeah cuz he was in first frikken grade. So with NO ID they used the account I opened for overdraft protection 13 frikken years later.....NO ID just fukin did it.

They blamed it on WA Mu It wqs a Minor Savings, was changed to a Co-Account....because they bought all WaMu accounts when that bank went tits.

Fuk that bank.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic.

I think the limit was $10,000. You be depositing more than $10K you might just be a shady person, so show me some ID. For your own good.

Has that limit been legally changed or it was just an edict from our superiors?

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These are the same people that let someone that doesn't even look like my daughter clean out her account.
Oh what is your mothers maiden name? Jane Doe, wrong.
What is the last amount of your deposit? $XXX.00, wrong.
How would you like that $2600? :facepalm2:

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
These are the same people that let someone that doesn't even look like my daughter clean out her account.

Damn. All because they are more scared of big brother than actually watching your money!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Damn. All because they are more scared of big brother than actually watching your money!

Even after reviewing the video they still tried to "blame" my daughter.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:

Is why I said read 1984....

I bet Dipshitmetrosexuallimpwristfairyprincesss at least Googlies it.

But, No way Dork will skip playing videogames in his moms basement long enough to actually read the book.

I also hate when someone of the weaker male sex calls me out, backhandedly calling me some kind of thief/criminal because my green money isn't traced from its origin. Makes me angry....and i get mouthy.

The bank made a inter-office report last time I lost it when I got the Sons savings account statement....

I bet I get another call from Corporate about the incident today.

I cant wait!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:02 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

It would be comforting if this were actually true Pablo.

They dont realize Big Brother exists....these people are fine with loosing their freedoms. Why else would they voluntarily put Alexa shit in their houses?

Dood teller looked at me today like I was the Idiot and I was Crazy

Last edited by WaJim on Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Is why I said read 1984....

I bet Dipshitmetrosexuallimpwristfairyprincesss at least Googlies it.

But, No way Dork will skip playing videogames in his moms basement long enough to actually read the book.

I also hate when someone of the weaker male sex calls me out, backhandedly calling me some kind of thief/criminal because my green money isn't traced from its origin. Makes me angry....and i get mouthy.

The bank made a inter-office report last time I lost it when I got the Sons savings account statement....

I bet I get another call from Corporate about the incident today.

I cant wait!

Tell them to snort your shorts, Jim!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

It would be comforting if this were actually true Pablo.

They dont realize Big Brother exists....these people are fine with loosing their freedoms. Why else would they voluntarily put Alexa shit in their houses?

Dood teller looked at me today like I was the Idiot and I was Crazy

It IS true.....banks are more afraid of this: https://banks.org/how-much-money-can-yo ... eports-it/ ie .gov/big brother than doing their job of protecting you and your money

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
I hope you guys realize I was being sarcastic.

I think the limit was $10,000. You be depositing more than $10K you might just be a shady person, so show me some ID. For your own good.

Has that limit been legally changed or it was just an edict from our superiors?

Yeah, I think it has been reduced down to $5k or $3K.

But now all the utilities are requiring ID for paying a bill with cash. And you cannot pay for a friend or family member's account.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28627 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1307, 1308 ... 1909  Next