Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I got nuked from FB for posting public information....because it was private...

It's a matter of public record, but , it's private? No, that's not how that works.

Meanwhile, I'm bombarded by tons of idiots saying 'Whatever you do, don't send metal coat hangers to the Alabama governor at his house at 1234 whatever street'...

So. apparently it's OK to list the 'private' address of a governor who signed anti-abortion legislation...

But posting the public address, part of public record, of a woman who pushed a man off a bus, killing him, well, that's just too much... gotta ban me..

Last week I made sure my ex got a job, took her to the interview, dropped her off for the first couple days, which I was never gonna do. Today she's a total bitch, saying I'm ungrateful, after I buy her groceries....basically make sure she's taken care of, but somehow everything else is my fault. So I dipped out, and blocked her, for good.

My brain fucked up, my brain/mouth filter failed, and I said something stupid to my best friend, and she doesn't wanna talk to me...

My mom promised she'd cover the insurance for my 5 ton, which is $350, but instead, she's flying BACK to Alabama, for a funeral, of a guy that doesn't exist (no info ANYWHERE, no obituary, and he supposedly died in January but is just now getting buried, almost 6 months later)... FBI said 'tough shit, not against the law for your mom to be an idiot'.....and suggested I file to contest her competency... So, my truck will be uninsured....

My truck overheated, dumping all and I mean ALL of the coolant, apparently in the accident my temp sensor and coolant sensor got taken out, because I got ZERO warning until I was bone dry...engine was ticking and I lost virtually all power.... and now I'm 99% sure I have a head gasket failure, at the bare minimum...and will most likely require machining the head, since they're known to warp when they overheat.. not to mention whatever damage was done to the rings or pistons from overheating...

So...

No car, no friend, no ex, no mom, no insurance, no money....

Yeah... 'shit magnet'... uh huh...

Oh, and me being involved in the community and helping out, keeping my mind occupied? Yup, no vehicle, and since it's FB based and FB nuked me for a week, can't even keep engaged that way.

2 things go right, and 10 things go wrong....

I try to help people, and I get shit on.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun May 19, 2019 11:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Our state issued truck, we're supposed to carry some bundles of firewood in the bed for quick sales to campers if they want some...while we're doing our evening rounds.
I left 3 in the back of the truck, parked here right next to RV and then went to lunch with the kid before he heads to WA.

Came back, 2 bundles were gone. No money left, no nothing.

Who the hell steals firewood? :cussing:

I suspect it's the guy from CO, he left yesterday (when the firewood was stolen) and told me Friday when he came up to the host site (for firewood) that he didn't like our license plates (Wifes car has Seahawk plates) I replied "43-8". :bigsmile:

Mon May 20, 2019 4:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
My mom promised she'd cover the insurance for my 5 ton, which is $350, but instead, she's flying BACK to Alabama, for a funeral, of a guy that doesn't exist (no info ANYWHERE, no obituary, and he supposedly died in January but is just now getting buried, almost 6 months later)... FBI said 'tough shit, not against the law for your mom to be an idiot'.....and suggested I file to contest her competency... So, my truck will be uninsured....

You called the FBI to try to get them to force your mom to pay your car insurance?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon May 20, 2019 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

You called the FBI to try to get them to force your mom to pay your car insurance?
sportsdad60 wrote:
Our state issued truck, we're supposed to carry some bundles of firewood in the bed for quick sales to campers if they want some...while we're doing our evening rounds.
I left 3 in the back of the truck, parked here right next to RV and then went to lunch with the kid before he heads to WA.

Came back, 2 bundles were gone. No money left, no nothing.

I suspect it's the guy from CO, he left yesterday (when the firewood was stolen) and told me Friday when he came up to the host site (for firewood) that he didn't like our license plates (Wifes car has Seahawk plates) I replied "43-8". :bigsmile:

OK I used the multi-quote thingy per yous guys. It is pretty easy.

Came here to state my damn dog has just enough sense to walk in office, fart, and leave. There is a message somewhere in there, but after the two above........I can just open the window and move on.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon May 20, 2019 7:15 am

Wow Techno. I agree with Selador.

Last edited by Fishjager on Mon May 20, 2019 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:

Apparently it happens a lot.
When I lived in N. Lynnwood, an old guy used to sell $10 bundles of firewood in front of his house, with an honor jar.
Even had a wheelbarrow with a bundle in it in case you were out walking.

He quit doing it, assholes kept stealing his firewood, money, and even the wheelbarrow.

Mon May 20, 2019 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

You need to help yourself first.

Mon May 20, 2019 9:34 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

TechnoWeenie wrote:

It's a matter of public record, but , it's private? No, that's not how that works.

Meanwhile, I'm bombarded by tons of idiots saying 'Whatever you do, don't send metal coat hangers to the Alabama governor at his house at 1234 whatever street'...

So. apparently it's OK to list the 'private' address of a governor who signed anti-abortion legislation...

But posting the public address, part of public record, of a woman who pushed a man off a bus, killing him, well, that's just too much... gotta ban me..

Last week I made sure my ex got a job, took her to the interview, dropped her off for the first couple days, which I was never gonna do. Today she's a total bitch, saying I'm ungrateful, after I buy her groceries....basically make sure she's taken care of, but somehow everything else is my fault. So I dipped out, and blocked her, for good.

My brain fucked up, my brain/mouth filter failed, and I said something stupid to my best friend, and she doesn't wanna talk to me...

My truck overheated, dumping all and I mean ALL of the coolant, apparently in the accident my temp sensor and coolant sensor got taken out, because I got ZERO warning until I was bone dry...engine was ticking and I lost virtually all power.... and now I'm 99% sure I have a head gasket failure, at the bare minimum...and will most likely require machining the head, since they're known to warp when they overheat.. not to mention whatever damage was done to the rings or pistons from overheating...

So...

Oh, and me being involved in the community and helping out, keeping my mind occupied? Yup, no vehicle, and since it's FB based and FB nuked me for a week, can't even keep engaged that way.

TW....You need to go back and re-read your post slowly and consider how it sounds and the impression it puts out to the people reading it.

I agree with Old Growth....You need to seek out help for yourself.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

No.

Crazy lady in Alabama with 20 aliases and claims to be a bunch of different people, including an FBI agent, that doesn't exist. My mom believes this person and went out there for a month in Dec/Jan.. This lady scratched herself up and claimed it was a devil worshipping cult that did it to her, so my mom wouldn't leave, because everything is BS... and my mom believed her.. really long story.. but zi had to involve FBI over the bitch claiming to be an FBI agent, but because it's not a priority and no fraud could be proven, they just called her and said knock that shit off, meanwhile my mom believes everything she says... When the FBI agent called her and told her that she's not an agent and the name she gave her doesn't exist and was never an agent, my mom thinks that's 'proof' that there's a conspiracy... because the FBI agent she was pretending to be supposedly died, as soon as I called BS..

long story... my mom is dumb, border line certifiable, but I don't think I have enough to get her committed or gain control of her finances.. it's not against the law to be gullible, and I can't prove dementia or reduced capacity.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon May 20, 2019 10:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

No.

Crazy lady in Alabama with 20 aliases and claims to be a bunch of different people, including an FBI agent, that doesn't exist. My mom believes this person and went out there for a month in Dec/Jan.. This lady scratched herself up and claimed it was a devil worshipping cult that did it to her, so my mom wouldn't leave, because everything is BS... and my mom believed her.. really long story.. but zi had to involve FBI over the bitch claiming to be an FBI agent, but because it's not a priority and no fraud could be proven, they just called her and said knock that shit off, meanwhile my mom believes everything she says... When the FBI agent called her and told her that she's not an agent and the name she gave her doesn't exist and was never an agent, my mom thinks that's 'proof' that there's a conspiracy... because the FBI agent she was pretending to be supposedly died, as soon as I called BS..

long story... my mom is dumb, border line certifiable, but I don't think I have enough to get her committed or gain control of her finances.. it's not against the law to be gullible, and I can't prove dementia or reduced capacity.

Ah. Yeah, I remember that whole story, now. (Good thing I'm not 'certifiable', for having a bad memory. LOL)

Gotta say, without "the rest of the story", that sounded a bit crazy. LOL :bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nitro_Guns wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

So...

TW....You need to go back and re-read your post slowly and consider how it sounds and the impression it puts out to the people reading it.

I agree with Old Growth....You need to seek out help for yourself.

If it seems like I'm fucking exhausted from fighting everything all the time, then that's the impression I intended on giving.

I help people because I can, because I would like to believe I haven't lost my humanity...

Death by a thousand cuts.

If it was just one or 2 things, or even 20 things, not an issue.. but I got shit coming at me from all sides

I hurt someone I love, even if it 'wasn't my fault' and my brain fucked up.. is that who I am now? It's immaterial if it was intentional or not, it happened. What kind of POS does that make me? I'm damaged goods, at the very least. No one deserves having to deal with that shit.

there's an entire thread on my mom being borderline nuts and me asking advice on how to deal with it, and the whole fbi impersonator thing. I tried to find it, because obviously it's not "called the FBI becuase my mom didn't pay my insurance', I was merely pointing out how her actions compound my problems, and it's not just one, it's multiple. I gotta worry about her safety, gotta worry about her finances, gotta worry about promises made to me that she is now breaking, etc.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon May 20, 2019 10:40 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
…..
I hurt someone I love, even if it 'wasn't my fault' and my brain fucked up.. is that who I am now? It's immaterial if it was intentional or not, it happened. What kind of POS does that make me? I'm damaged goods, at the very least. No one deserves having to deal with that shit......

This paragraph sums it up damn near perfectly. You first say it "wasn't my fault" and then later go on to say "I'm damaged goods" and "No deserves having to deal with that shit"

You first disconnect from the action and then come back to understanding that there is an issue.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and seek out some counseling.

I am not saying this to be "mean".
I simply am stating what is obvious to myself and others.

PLEASE GET SOME HELP so you can hopefully get back to coping and maybe even enjoying life.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Mon May 20, 2019 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nitro_Guns wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
…..
I hurt someone I love, even if it 'wasn't my fault' and my brain fucked up.. is that who I am now? It's immaterial if it was intentional or not, it happened. What kind of POS does that make me? I'm damaged goods, at the very least. No one deserves having to deal with that shit......

This paragraph sums it up damn near perfectly. You first say it "wasn't my fault" and then later go on to say "I'm damaged goods" and "No deserves having to deal with that shit"

You first disconnect from the action and then come back to understanding that there is an issue.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and seek out some counseling.

I am not saying this to be "mean".
I simply am stating what is obvious to myself and others.

PLEASE GET SOME HELP so you can hopefully get back to coping and maybe even enjoying life.

How is it a foreign concept to understand that I don't have control over some things, but the result of not having that control still hurts people, even if only emotionally.

My mentor said 'never confuse effort with results'.. It doesn't matter if it's my fault or not, whether I can control it or not... the outcome is the same.

Doesn't matter why I'm not good enough, or why/how I hurt someone, the fact is, I did.

That's not who I am. That's not who I wanna be. But apparently it's who I am now, whether I wanna be or not. Who wants to be the retarded guy who hurts the people he loves and cares about?

Like I said, it'd be one thing if it was a couple things here and there... but.. fuck me.

Ya'll said it pretty well.... I'm a shit magnet... I have the worst luck... bad things always happen to me... etc...

I try to deal with shit as I can, as it comes, but the totality of the circumstances is coming into view, and it's crushing.

and I'll now add, that although I was told I had 90 days to appeal my disability, I may have only had 60 so the extra time I thought I had to compile add'l documentation has now cost me any chance at a successful appeal, and any back owed $ along with it which was nearly 20k$...

Yeah... I'm fucking pissed.... I'm gonna file anyway and let them tell me I'm too late even though they told me I had longer.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon May 20, 2019 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Life is not fair. The sooner you accept that the easier life gets.

That was the best advice I ever got years ago.

Do you think everybody else has it easy?

Mon May 20, 2019 2:27 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TW, you heard this from a few different people: Help yourself first.

I don't think anyone is dismissing all of the various issues that you're facing at the moment. What I believe they're saying, and is exactly what I thought the minute I read your original post, is that you should prioritize getting stability back into your daily life -- getting a steady-paying job, getting a stable roof over your head, etc. If you need to worry about where you're going to park tonight, or whether your $350 insurance bill is going to get paid or not, then it makes it hard to go address the peripheral issues related to friends, family and community.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon May 20, 2019 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1253, 1254, 1255, 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259 ... 1907  Next