Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1810, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

So --- we knew it was coming..... I just got my gas bill - rates changed as of 11/1 from 48.9 to 62.3 cents per therm.... a 27% hike!!! And there is also a 1 cent hike on the delivery charge to 49.3 cents per therm --- that seems pretty minor compared to the gas price.

Didn't see a rise in the electricity rates -- still ~10 cents a kW ---- how long will that last?

Can't say it enough ------- FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:25 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

JohnMBrowning wrote:
So --- we knew it was coming..... I just got my gas bill - rates changed as of 11/1 from 48.9 to 62.3 cents per therm.... a 27% hike!!! And there is also a 1 cent hike on the delivery charge to 49.3 cents per therm --- that seems pretty minor compared to the gas price.

Didn't see a rise in the electricity rates -- still ~10 cents a kW ---- how long will that last?

Can't say it enough ------- FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!!!!

When all the eco freaks plug their eco cars into the grid.....price per KWH will go up.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The flight out of Lawton was delayed and we missed the connecting flight in Dallas that would have gotten us into Fayetteville, NC at 4 pm. The next flight wasn't for 5 hours and took us to Charleville NC first. We got into Fayettville at 1130 pm and the Enterprise counter was closed (supposed to be open till midnight, and we even called to let them know we were running late, no problem they said.) Fortunately, two of our guys were already here so they picked us up.
So a 10 am to 4 pm day turned into a 10 am to 1 am day.

ETA: When we went back Sunday to get our rental I explained what happened and the rep couldn't give a shit about our situation. Hey, could we get an upgrade for the inconvenience? No, it's a govt rental so you get what you get. Here are your keys sign here and have a nice day (in English that is a polite FU).

In a couple of days, I will post my Verizon saga after I do some follow-up. As the saying goes: "But wait there's more!"

Last edited by golddigger14s on Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
The flight out of Lawton was delayed and we missed the connecting flight in Dallas that would have gotten us into Fayetteville, NC at 4 pm. The next flight wasn't for 5 hours and took us to Charleville NC first. We got into Fayettville at 1130 pm and the Enterprise counter was closed (supposed to be open till midnight, and we even called to let them know we were running late, no problem they said.) Fortunately, two of our guys were already here so they picked us up.

In a couple of days, I will post my Verizon saga after I do some follow-up. As the saying goes: "But wait there's more!"

Some clown here will post “that’s why I always do direct flights “

Don’t bother responding

Our power is out. Ugg

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Don’t bother responding

Direct flights are still a thing? Best I can find is a one-stopper with a transfer along the way.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Don’t bother responding

Direct flights are still a thing? Best I can find is a one-stopper with a transfer along the way.

Try flying out of Bellingham!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
Pablo wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Don’t bother responding

Try flying out of Bellingham!

I'm flying out of Philly tomorrow morning. I gotta switch flights at Chicago Midway and then I'll be on my merry way to Phoenix. From PHX I'll transfer in Smashville before heading back to PHI.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds about right

I’ve done connecting flights in China and only western dude on plane. Fun!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No such thing as a direct flight out of Lawton to anywhere but Dallas, AA only carrier.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What are you going to be doing at Fort Bragg? I grew up there and I miss it at times.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Training SF guys on how to shoot the Stinger missile.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

:thumbsup2:

for some reason it makes me think of this

Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

:thumbsup2:

for some reason it makes me think of this

Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

3rd heater core ive had to replace in my bronco.... Went to install the new one, and it wouldnt fit, the core was too big. F'ing chinese trash!!!

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

That’s an awesome job Chuck!!! :thumbsup2: Thanks for doing your part to help save America.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1810, 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816 ... 1907  Next