Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:46 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543, 1544, 1545 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Sounds like its 1# cans, not 20#ers --- if people are really cooking for others --- good for them.
A 1# can doesn't go very far.....

How much propane does it take to heat up a can of beenie weenies?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
Sounds like its 1# cans, not 20#ers --- if people are really cooking for others --- good for them.
A 1# can doesn't go very far.....

How much propane does it take to heat up a can of beenie weenies?

Well....

A single burner is about 5,000 BTU

A lb of propane has ~22,000 BTU

So, you'd be able to run a small single burner for about 4.5 hours, continuously.. Which is ridiculous.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:43 pm

The ex wife....I was with her for 17 years and cant move on enough. I still love her(she ended it) and I'm not able to give my girlfriend, the perfect woman that has changed my life in so many ways and I have to hide my feelings from her. I fucking love this lady and my kids adore her, but I still love someone that has been a royal cunt

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
The ex wife....I was with her for 17 years and cant move on enough. I still love her(she ended it) and I'm not able to give my girlfriend, the perfect woman that has changed my life in so many ways and I have to hide my feelings from her. I fucking love this lady and my kids adore her, but I still love someone that has been a royal cunt

Yup. Usually the people that deserve your time the least end up taking the most of it.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:

There are sometimes things in life you never get over...the death of a loved one, a divorce/betrayal, loss of a limb, or function, cancer, etc., ...

People who don’t know what to say, tell you to ‘get over it’...

That’s incorrect.

You ‘get through it’...

And once you get through it, you start building new memories that, over time, help to not remember the loss as frequently.

One day, eventually, you suddenly realize you haven’t thought about what was lost in quite awhile.

Nobody can tell you how to feel, but I would say don’t screw up a good thing, yearning for something that will never be.

Hang in there.

Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A few days ago someone stole my Culp sign. My other neighbors seem to be unaffected. It was in about the only spot my camera doesn't cover. Damn it! I have my suspicion which neighbor did it, but of course no proof.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

There are sometimes things in life you never get over...the death of a loved one, a divorce/betrayal, loss of a limb, or function, cancer, etc., ...

That’s incorrect.

You ‘get through it’...

And once you get through it, you start building new memories that, over time, help to not remember the loss as frequently.

One day, eventually, you suddenly realize you haven’t thought about what was lost in quite awhile.

Nobody can tell you how to feel, but I would say don’t screw up a good thing, yearning for something that will never be.

Hang in there.

This sounds like very good advice to me.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:

That’s incorrect.

You ‘get through it’...

Hang in there.

This sounds like very good advice to me.

:plusone:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:30 am

Neighbor put up two Biden-Harris signs by their driveway. Old retired couple that moved in a few years ago. The lady is a hoarder and they have piles of junk covered with tarps all over outside.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

xman wrote:
Neighbor put up two Biden-Harris signs by their driveway. Old retired couple that moved in a few years ago. The lady is a hoarder and they have piles of junk covered with tarps all over outside.

Too bad they aren't Trump signs............some asswipe would steal them :rofl9:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I switch the names around and send them back. I'm not getting any more texts from these loonies. My wife still gets them daily and complains.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lol.

Million's of babies's dying wish was to not be aborted. Like dying wish matters.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:15 pm

Went to renew my car tabs at WA DOL online. On top of them giving us the finger on I-976, the rat bastards now charge a 3% card payment fee! :angryfire:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

gunblaster wrote:
Went to renew my car tabs at WA DOL online.

Now why would you go and do that?!

Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543, 1544, 1545 ... 1908  Next