Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just got back from a trip to Mt Ranier with my 92 YO mother.
16 YO son wanted to go back home 'because he didn't want to miss his French exam.'
Grade A student.

Come back, door unlocked, ashes on the back porch, beer cans in the garbage, foot marks on my Harley seats, speaker grill off in my theater, lighter in his room...........

I may be paranoid but am thinking someone had a party........................

I'm asking the neighbors if they heard or saw anything.

My parents were smart, they wouldn't have left us alone at home for that long.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Previous landlord just sent me a bill saying I owe him over $1,500 for supposedly near 40 hours of cleaning that needed to be done on an already clean house.

So, not only did he take the security deposit, he's attempting to keep the utility deposit to pay for it, and wants an additional couple hundred bucks for me in cash. And then threatens me with interest and payment fees if I don't pay him.

And, he left a big giant styrofoam thing leaning up against the fence, the wind came and blew it down, and the fence is old and rotted, and he said that I was lucky that he didn't charge me for the broken styrofoam or the fence being rotted.

What a piece of shit.

Now I have to do all the homework and paperwork and figure out how to sue this fucker to get my money back.

Do you have pics of how you left it? If so take him to court asap. People's Court.

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Previous landlord just sent me a bill saying I owe him over $1,500 for supposedly near 40 hours of cleaning that needed to be done on an already clean house.

So, not only did he take the security deposit, he's attempting to keep the utility deposit to pay for it, and wants an additional couple hundred bucks for me in cash. And then threatens me with interest and payment fees if I don't pay him.

And, he left a big giant styrofoam thing leaning up against the fence, the wind came and blew it down, and the fence is old and rotted, and he said that I was lucky that he didn't charge me for the broken styrofoam or the fence being rotted.

What a piece of shit.

Now I have to do all the homework and paperwork and figure out how to sue this fucker to get my money back.

Do you have pics of how you left it? If so take him to court asap. People's Court.

pics and video.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

What a piece of shit.

pics and video.

Good, I don't know about WA. Some states have double triple damage if deposit is not substantiated/returned.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pinhole in gas tank

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Pinhole in gas tank

Couple handfuls off sheet rock screws, acetone and shake the living fuck out of it for a couple of hours. Get Caswell fuel tank epoxy kit and seal it up.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered the kreem kit.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Ordered the kreem kit.

Shoot, I have a kit I didn't use. It's yours if you want it.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:00 am

WaJim wrote:
The AC air exchanger in the LE Bay @ WCA so. will actually draw in outside air that smells like dope from the potshop next door.....while you shoot IDPA.

I smelt it while shooting and just went to talk to an RO because I don't want to be shooting with anyone under the influence of anything. They told me that there's some vegetation that smells like but isn't cannabis near their intake and they knew about it.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WanderingWalrus wrote:
WaJim wrote:
The AC air exchanger in the LE Bay @ WCA so. will actually draw in outside air that smells like dope from the potshop next door.....while you shoot IDPA.

I smelt it while shooting and just went to talk to an RO because I don't want to be shooting with anyone under the influence of anything. They told me that there's some vegetation that smells like but isn't cannabis near their intake and they knew about it.

I don't think there is a potshop anywhere close to wca.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Duke EB wrote:
WanderingWalrus wrote:
WaJim wrote:

It's the badminton club. :bonghit: "Duuuude. Check out my new shuttlecock. I talked to the Range Master at WCA and he said it has a BC that's .8 higher than my old one."

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Duke EB wrote:
WanderingWalrus wrote:
WaJim wrote:

It's the badminton club. :bonghit: "Duuuude. Check out my new shuttlecock. I talked to the Range Master at WCA and he said it has a BC that's .8 higher than my old one."

That's one high BC!! :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
WanderingWalrus wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Hops maybe??

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:42 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Stayed in a cabin in Packwood, WA.
My sister wanted to go to http://www.cruiserspizza.com/. OK, maybe they have really good pizza.

My brother in law says "We need to get two, Ryan and I can eat a whole large by ourselves."
Took 45 minutes for them to cook the pizzas. Then my sister calls "Oh, don't forget to get Monica a salad"
He ordered the salad, took another 20 minutes for them to put some fucking lettuce in a styrofoam box.
Only cost $82 for 2 shitty pizza's and a salad.
Lots of toppings, each must have weighed 10 pounds but taste very bland.
And we ended up only eating about half of one of them, had over one pizza as leftovers.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
Ordered the kreem kit.

Shoot, I have a kit I didn't use. It's yours if you want it.

Any time you wanna drop it by if you're in the area. No special trips for it.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1075, 1076, 1077, 1078, 1079, 1080, 1081 ... 1908  Next