Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well that sucks. So sorry to hear that.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:45 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They're not even hiding anymore...

Just watched a guy pull up in the fire lane in front of the door, put on his 4 way flashers, go inside for about 5 mins, then run out with a bunch of tools...

WTF.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:23 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
They're not even hiding anymore...

Just watched a guy pull up in the fire lane in front of the door, put on his 4 way flashers, go inside for about 5 mins, then run out with a bunch of tools...

WTF.

Set up and get a good video, man! Brazen! Sounds like a breakdown in society.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RIP Mae Bell. Mystery illness 1 beloved pet 0.

English Cream lab had two litters totalling 18 pups. 40 pups second generation that I know of - 58 puppers running around and 40+ families with loving faithful dogs thanks to Mae Bell. It's a good run but 5 years is too short a life.

Mae was a birthday present from the wife - supposedly my waterfowling dog. Mae never took to hunting of fetching and never got accustomed to gun fire so was a terrible huntng dog.

Mae loved long walks in the woods and would chase elk out of the orchard as well as being a ferocious power snuggler. Thats was plenty and good enough.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:21 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

SporkBoy wrote:
a ferocious power snuggler.

Mae Bell sounds like a great friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. Got a pic to share?

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:

English Cream lab had two litters totalling 18 pups. 40 pups second generation that I know of - 58 puppers running around and 40+ families with loving faithful dogs thanks to Mae Bell. It's a good run but 5 years is too short a life.

Mae was a birthday present from the wife - supposedly my waterfowling dog. Mae never took to hunting of fetching and never got accustomed to gun fire so was a terrible huntng dog.

Mae loved long walks in the woods and would chase elk out of the orchard as well as being a ferocious power snuggler. Thats was plenty and good enough.

I’m sorry for your loss spork boy, Sounds like she was a very fine dog and best friend.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

SporkBoy wrote:

Sorry for your loss Sporkboy. I hope the good memories ease your wait for the loneliness to subside.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:42 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

My local Costco isn't making pies till February.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

WaJim wrote:
I bet Connie know who makes pies.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Igniter in our stove went out about a week ago. Ordered online only to gave it shatter when I picked it out of the box. Here's to another week without an oven.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
WaJim wrote:
I bet Connie know who makes pies.

:ROFLMAO: I bet she does...

APPLE FRITTEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSSS....

Ill grab a couple on my way to your place today

Told my GF as we left Costco I have a crust in the freezer, and granny smiths in the fridge.

I got a craving, Ill make it myself.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Usually if you gym in the morning you get a decent set of people that work or go to skool and are productive in the morning.

But there's always that piece of shit that slips through the cracks. I'm talking about the MOD EDIT ass bitch that has gigantic arms and fucking french baguette rolls for legs and leaves equipment all over the place.

The fucking type of human scum virus that you just can't seem to get rid of, because of laws in society.

Fucking MOD EDIT slut that stands in front of the mirrors looking at the only thing he thinks about - his basic bitch ass bro biceps while doing curls.

The type of dude that looks like he beats his wife and kids to demand respect and then sucks the BBC cum drip off his moustache after blowing a bro.

You just wanna go up and clap this motherfucker in the dome with a few plates and throw his ass out back. And tell some hobos to doggystyle the dried up cum out of his piehole.

Of course, you'll rerack the plates afterwards.

*** this post was typed out yesterday, and I exited and saved to just chill and let it go.

But the MOD EDIT is here again and he's wearing skinny pants, still leaving shit around, what the fuck.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:24 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cool story bro, how about next time you just leave the homosexual hate speech out of it. kthxbye

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Motorcycle and travel trailer tabs notice came in the mail, $186 and change for motorcycle, $60 something for a 2014 28' trailer.
Bike saves fuel, saves road wear, minimal footprint and able to help congestion but gets hammered with a tax. While my trailer adds road surface wear, adds to fuel consumption and pollution and it's footprint is huge while adding to congestion.
My little Honda Trails 90 that sees about 20 miles a year just dinking around hunting or camping, is almost as much for the tabs as my BMW, and it due in June.
Hope all those dipshits that voted yes for the RTA tax, are going fucking broke and not putting food in the table.....

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

STED9R wrote:
Motorcycle and travel trailer tabs notice came in the mail, $186 and change for motorcycle, $60 something for a 2014 28' trailer.
Bike saves fuel, saves road wear, minimal footprint and able to help congestion but gets hammered with a tax. While my trailer adds road surface wear, adds to fuel consumption and pollution and it's footprint is huge while adding to congestion.
My little Honda Trails 90 that sees about 20 miles a year just dinking around hunting or camping, is almost as much for the tabs as my BMW, and it due in June.
Hope all those dipshits that voted yes for the RTA tax, are going fucking broke and not putting food in the table.....

The tree huggers that voted yes for this don't own cars.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1176, 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182 ... 1904  Next