Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All the stores are out:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In Everett today, trying to make a right turn... Bovine Sally and her dipshit millenial boyfriend are SAUNTERING across the street against the no-crossing sign.

I honk.

Dooood turns around and gives me the WTF?-shrug.

I rolled down the window and said: "Hey Smoke-shop... CROSSING SIGNAL." I'm thinking "you don't even have to READ it, they made it into pictograph form for you you illiterate heroin addict."

And speaking of Heroin. It's chic today to say we have an "Opioid Crisis" rather than "there a boat loads of HEROIN ADDICTS wandering around looting".

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:47 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Amazon could have those to you tomorrow. Same thing I did when our A/C broke during the beginning of the heat wave and all the stores were sold out. Amazon had it there the next day.

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:48 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:
In Everett today, trying to make a right turn... Bovine Sally and her dipshit millenial boyfriend are SAUNTERING across the street against the no-crossing sign.

I honk.

Dooood turns around and gives me the WTF?-shrug.

I rolled down the window and said: "Hey Smoke-shop... CROSSING SIGNAL." I'm thinking "you don't even have to READ it, they made it into pictograph form for you you illiterate heroin addict."

And speaking of Heroin. It's chic today to say we have an "Opioid Crisis" rather than "there a boat loads of HEROIN ADDICTS wandering around looting".

Everett is bad! Almost mowed down a spindly looking couple on Broadway today. Then 5 minutes later I'm at Sound Loan and a couple f'd up looking kids come in trying to pawn a bluetooth speaker. Jeff quickly sent them away. Little fucking heroin thieves everywhere!

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
All the stores are out:

You should have been prepared already. People need to stop reacting, and start preparing. I keep a set of N95 masks on the backside of my front door always.

:runforthehills:

Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

these twat waffles http://katu.com/news/local/willamette-w ... d-it-funny

I make em skip school fight this thing, pay back restitution and then get their junk cut off for GOOD so they can not breed more stupidity

Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Out with the bow looking for deer ... elk are eveywhere ...

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Just like we have a gun problem. It's the liberal way of blaming the drugs and the guns, not the PEOPLE. Republicans takes responsibility for their actions, Liberals blame somebody/something else.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

snozzberries wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Just like we have a gun problem. It's the liberal way of blaming the drugs and the guns, not the PEOPLE. Republicans takes responsibility for their actions, Liberals blame somebody/something else.

They also use the word "epidemic" like you stood too close to a junky on the Metro and you "caught" a heroin addiction

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Being away for my oldest's 10th Birthday today. Then hearing that he was having it rough with me being away and broke down into tears tonight.

I can't wait for this deployment to be over.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:
Being away for my oldest's 10th Birthday today. Then hearing that he was having it rough with me being away and broke down into tears tonight.

Man that does suck. I'm sure he knows you have an important job to do and we stand behind you, and by extension support him. I know those are just words, but I know from where I work and the people here we mean it. Godspeed finishing and returning to your family.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike in Wa wrote:

^^^ This brings home (to me, at least) the HUGE sacrifice you are making for something larger - all of US. Heartfelt thanks, and good wishes for your boy.

FJB

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:56 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Fukin moron dumass neighbor behind me says my trees are hanging over his property by 2 feet so he wants to cut them back,,,,

His yard is a complete shithole ...thirteen fuking dead cars and thousands of board feet of dimensional wood along with re-bar, plastic pipe, cement mixers and concrete blocks is what litters his fukin yard. WEEEDS no grass. and this douchebag is worried about 2 feet of a fir bough hanging 15 feet above his pristine yard.

I said, "You're kinda picking the fly shit out of the pepper arent you?"

He goes...."Whut? HUH?"

Fukin dumshit.....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Craigslisters who back out. I was supposed to get a gsxr today.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:36 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Rix86 wrote:
Craigslisters who back out. I was supposed to get a gsxr today.

Needs one of these.....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 845, 846, 847, 848, 849, 850, 851 ... 1904  Next