Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:09 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bxc53 wrote:
There is a Special Hell for beancounters that spec cheap, thin toilet paper for public restrooms...

I'm thinking...they're thinking that the thin will work in 90% of applications.

A Shart..?

Well.

Not so much :ROFLMAO:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

NWGunner wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Some Pig Fucker in Mukilteo stole my kids car this afternoon.

WTF?

That sucks!

92 Civic tailgate Hatch....red

The thieves parked another stolen civic next to his when they stole his.

The owner of the other car said it didnt look like they hurt anything....lots of trash inside. The other civic was stolen two days ago.

So if they follow MO...My kid will get his car back monday.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bxc53 wrote:
There is a Special Hell for beancounters that spec cheap, thin toilet paper for public restrooms...

Amen.

What is the possible cost savings given that people literally just use 2 - 3x as much? It's so aggravating that it is so thin it just tears every few panels.

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:

Amen.

What is the possible cost savings given that people literally just use 2 - 3x as much? It's so aggravating that it is so thin it just tears every few panels.

Similar pet peeve. What about electronic paper towel dispensers that dispense single, short sheets too small to actually dry your hands. Then make you wait 15-20 seconds for the next sheet to dispense :cussing:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:

Amen.

Similar pet peeve. What about electronic paper towel dispensers that dispense single, short sheets too small to actually dry your hands. Then make you wait 15-20 seconds for the next sheet to dispense :cussing:

Pro tip for slow/stingy towel dispensers. After drying fingertips on the first sheet...

Give the next sheet a quick, light, even tug on both sides simultaneously. Not all, but most will immediately reset and shit out another sheet without the timed reset. It takes a little practice to get it right, but after that you'll rarely be stuck waiting.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Selling the family van. HUGE PITA....damned people.....

It's like selling cars goes really easy or just shit buyers.........never in the middle....

Turned out OK. The guy came from Covington. People wanted to come from Spokane. People from B-ham, M-ville, places south I never heard of, Yakima. WTF????? No lady I am not gonna give you a break because you have to pay for child care to LOOK at a car. A couple guys, 100% Spanish language. I don't care but mostonly Eng speakers would not have replied. I know enough. And no I am not negotiating before you arrive. No I won't take $1500 for a very clean, perfectly maintained, smooth running van with under 150K asking $2500. No, not $2000. $2500.

ONE guy showed up with his BIL. Had a family. Just arrived. Since he showed, wanted the van. I let it go $2300.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:

Amen.

Pro tip for slow/stingy towel dispensers. After drying fingertips on the first sheet...

Give the next sheet a quick, light, even tug on both sides simultaneously. Not all, but most will immediately reset and shit out another sheet without the timed reset. It takes a little practice to get it right, but after that you'll rarely be stuck waiting.

Sweet!!! Thanks for the advice Rockhopper :bow:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GeekWithGuns wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:

Amen.

Paper towels????

You gots a shirt and pants on, dontcha?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:

Amen.

Paper towels????

You gots a shirt and pants on, dontcha?

Lol. Whenever I see a bathroom with hand dryer and no paper towels I just dry my hands on my jeans and head on out the door. Some people might see this approach as well... shall we say... uncivilized :bigsmile:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wash your hands?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Wash your hands?

I know someone who is going to get a lot of funny looks when he sticks his hand out for a handshake at the next gather/shoot... :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seeing Halloween displays in stores in AUGUST!!

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Deposited a rebate type check for $1.25. Account closed got nailed for a bounced check for $12. $12 for a $1.25 check? WTF?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Deposited a rebate type check for $1.25. Account closed got nailed for a bounced check for $12. $12 for a $1.25 check? WTF?

How come YOU got charged for their NSF? I'd bitch at my bank. You didn't over draw YOUR account because of it, did you?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

How come YOU got charged for their NSF? I'd bitch at my bank. You didn't over draw YOUR account because of it, did you?

Hell no!
I plan on calling them.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296, 1297, 1298 ... 1907  Next