Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695, 1696, 1697 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The military started blocking youtube on .gov computers again.

Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No damned idea where I put the lug nuts for my wife's CRV snow tires. Just forced to buy new. $55. I didn't throw them away. Gawdarmit. I searched everywhere.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
No damned idea where I put the lug nuts for my wife's CRV snow tires. Just forced to buy new. $55. I didn't throw them away. Gawdarmit. I searched everywhere.

Don't worry you will find the them day after you install the tires. :bigsmile:

Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Reading this pissed me off a little.

Attachment:
245607092_1345215805922598_5796892956146680388_n.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for reminding me.......dick.

Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Thanks for reminding me.......dick.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:thumbsup2:

Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't understand how people are this retarded.

There is a left turn to get into a drive through... I keep to the right with my left turn signal on in order to not block the roadway, in the strip mall.

Driver number one goes around me and pulls in front of me not only cutting me off but also now blocking the entire roadway because he's in opposing lane of traffic.

Traffic is backing up, because no one can pass, so I get out and give a friendly wave at the guy and politely let him know that not only did he cut me off but I was keeping to the right to not block traffic, which he's now doing...blocking all lanes of traffic because hes on the wrong side of the road.

No harm no foul, he probably didn't see my 3029 million candle power turn signals.

So he pulls over to let people pass.

So the guy behind him, pulls directly back where this guy just moved out of blocking traffic again.Cutting me off in the process, and again, blocking traffic.

I don't fucking understand how people cannot read context clues and realize that if someone has their left turn signal on in front of a drive-through that they are going to pull into that drive-through. And how, someone can pull into opposing traffic, just so they can get in line for a drive-through and block the entire fucking road.

It's not just one person, 2 people in a fucking row.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

There is a left turn to get into a drive through... I keep to the right with my left turn signal on in order to not block the roadway, in the strip mall.

Driver number one goes around me and pulls in front of me not only cutting me off but also now blocking the entire roadway because he's in opposing lane of traffic.

Traffic is backing up, because no one can pass, so I get out and give a friendly wave at the guy and politely let him know that not only did he cut me off but I was keeping to the right to not block traffic, which he's now doing...blocking all lanes of traffic because hes on the wrong side of the road.

No harm no foul, he probably didn't see my 3029 million candle power turn signals.

So the guy behind him, pulls directly back where this guy just moved out of blocking traffic again.Cutting me off in the process, and again, blocking traffic.

I don't fucking understand how people cannot read context clues and realize that if someone has their left turn signal on in front of a drive-through that they are going to pull into that drive-through. And how, someone can pull into opposing traffic, just so they can get in line for a drive-through and block the entire fucking road.

You. Live. In. Washington.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Thanks for reminding me.......Dick.

Yeah.....Richard, thanks.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Missed 2/5 Christmas lights on the first shot. Geez... Do they make readers that'll mount an RMR?

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Been having an air ingress issue on the fuel lines of my maintenance truck...

Starts fine, runs for about 15-30 seconds, then starves and acts like it's out of fuel...so you gotta crank it.... until it primes itself and no issues unless it sits overnight...

Classis symptoms of air getting in the fuel lines... these trucks are pretty sensitive to it.

It's been steadily getting worse, and it's always been 'next weekend, I'm too busy', 'it's too cold and rainy', etc...

Well, this morning, went to go crank it, and apparently cranked it for a bit too long, and toasted the starter...

FML..

I thought to myself EVERY TIME I was cranking 'I gotta fix this, I'm gonna fuck up the starter'...... but once it started, I always had other shit to do...

and.. now look.

Instead of spending 30 mins on tracing an air leak (I'm betting bad return lines), I'm gonna be spending a couple hours lifting an 80lb starter into a truck in an odd position, on jagged rocks...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

No, he now resides in Kalifornistan, this place is NOT Washington anymore…

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
AR15L wrote:

No, he now resides in Kalifornistan, this place is NOT Washington anymore…[/quote]
My bad, you're right. :facepalm2:

Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
Reading this pissed me off a little.

Attachment:
245607092_1345215805922598_5796892956146680388_n.jpg

Rick needs to start a "not funny at all" thread...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watching the nevada highway cock suckers take this mans savings away. I have not been this upset watching anything in a long time.

https://youtu.be/MkeS_0NQUZs

This happened to a man who was calm and cooperated, had receipts for it all. Imagine what happens to people who don’t get in touch with the right organizations or don’t even know there is help out there.

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695, 1696, 1697 ... 1908  Next