Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:12 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

STED9R wrote:
Motorcycle and travel trailer tabs notice came in the mail, $186 and change for motorcycle, $60 something for a 2014 28' trailer.
Bike saves fuel, saves road wear, minimal footprint and able to help congestion but gets hammered with a tax. While my trailer adds road surface wear, adds to fuel consumption and pollution and it's footprint is huge while adding to congestion.
My little Honda Trails 90 that sees about 20 miles a year just dinking around hunting or camping, is almost as much for the tabs as my BMW, and it due in June.
Hope all those dipshits that voted yes for the RTA tax, are going fucking broke and not putting food in the table.....

$400 for my truck
What's yours?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
Motorcycle and travel trailer tabs notice came in the mail, $186 and change for motorcycle, $60 something for a 2014 28' trailer.
Bike saves fuel, saves road wear, minimal footprint and able to help congestion but gets hammered with a tax. While my trailer adds road surface wear, adds to fuel consumption and pollution and it's footprint is huge while adding to congestion.
My little Honda Trails 90 that sees about 20 miles a year just dinking around hunting or camping, is almost as much for the tabs as my BMW, and it due in June.
Hope all those dipshits that voted yes for the RTA tax, are going fucking broke and not putting food in the table.....

$400 for my truck
What's yours?

Ok, ya beat me there, truck is just over 100. Even though it's a 2013 diesel, it's the GVW that saves my ass.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:33 am

STED9R wrote:
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:

$400 for my truck
What's yours?

Ok, ya beat me there, truck is just over 100. Even though it's a 2013 diesel, it's the GVW that saves my ass.

WHAT???????????????????? My truck is also a 2013 and yours is a lot bigger than mine.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

450 bucks for my 2016 Truck....Fucking RTA fuckers. :angryfire:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well shit. Our neighbor isn't being neighborly with a fair and equal shared well agreement so we have to file suit.
I was hoping for a better outcome, but our build is on hold.
My lawyer will request an expedited viewing with the judge on case since this MT build is our future primary home but I have a back up plan for the fall and winter in case this drags out, Fallbrook, CA in my wife's brother's orange orchard with our 5th wheel (We were planning to do drag it down there come Sep anyway)

He has an RV pad, full hooks (Power, sewer, water) and a tin roof overhead to keep the harsh sun of the top of the 5th wheel.
They live on this 7 acres of paradise. It's beautiful there!

Our view this summer:

Our view this winter:

Last edited by sportsdad60 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Well shit. Our neighbor isn't being neighborly with a fair and equal shared well agreement so we have to file suit.
My lawyer will request an expedited viewing with the judge on case since this MT build is our future primary home but I have a back up plan for the fall and winter in case this drags out, Fallbrook, CA in my wife's brother's orange orchard with our 5th wheel (We were planning to do drag it down there come Sep anyway)

He has an RV pad, full hooks (Power, sewer, water) and a tin roof overhead to keep the harsh sun of the top of the 5th wheel.
They live on this 7 acres of paradise. It's beautiful there!

What , besides expense, prevents you from having your own well? (Having the well behind your own garden walls to keep out the barbarians and zombies )

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:

GAH!

HAH! I knew you were a closet liberal.
Going back to Komiecornia.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
What , besides expense, prevents you from having your own well? (Having the well behind your own garden walls to keep out the barbarians and zombies )

A plat map, showing our lot and her lot SHALL share a well, legal document filed when the development was created, under Montana state law. We've already drilled, and paid for 1/2 of the well, she paid for the other half.. It just happens to be on her property per the DEQ, which Montana DEQ technically "owns" based on the legal documents for sharing a well. We have the easement access on our property for the well, and the well is drilled on her property 10 feet over the boundary.

I can't really answer anymore questions than this since this is going to court.

Last edited by sportsdad60 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
HAH! I knew you were a closet liberal.
Going back to Komiecornia.

Only until the ice thaws on Flathead lake! :thumbsup2: Oct-Mar.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
450 bucks for my 2016 Truck....Fucking RTA fuckers. :angryfire:
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:
dreadi wrote:
STED9R wrote:

$400 for my truck
What's yours?

WHAT???????????????????? My truck is also a 2013 and yours is a lot bigger than mine.

TSK TSK TSK

this damn KINK in my neck from a small knot in my shoulder

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"In his initial actions, newly elected California Gov. Gavin Newsom announced plans to expand Medicaid to those in the country illegally up to age 26, implement a mandate that everyone buy insurance or face a fine"

Every one but the illegal immigrants who get free medicare? FUCK YOU!

"Washington Gov. Jay Inslee proposed a public health insurance option for people who are not covered by Medicaid or private employers and have trouble affording policies on the private market."

No word if Jhey will follow Newsom's lead...

https://komonews.com/news/local/in-stat ... re-pledges

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Hunters ed, God it's so stupid. And the online part you cant advance the damn timer on each page

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1177, 1178, 1179, 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183 ... 1904  Next