Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Traut wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Solid frikken hour looking for my truck keys.

Welcome to my world. They weren't in your pocket when you found them, were tbey?

No dammitt....they fell behind a box in the Garage...I found them at around 3 this afternoon.

Ghad that was frustrating.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've got 3 sets, and still can manage not find any of them.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:26 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Traut wrote:
I've got 3 sets, and still can manage not find any of them.

Traut needes moar sets :ROFLMAO:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sh!t. I have five razor knives and tape measures in my tool box on job sites for that reason. And there are always eight or ten carpenter pencils in play, and I STILL can never find one.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Sh!t. I have five razor knives and tape measures in my tool box on job sites for that reason. And there are always eight or ten carpenter pencils in play, and I STILL can never find one.

Truth.

WaJim, didn't hear you laffin' so much earlier today.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:07 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Traut wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Truth.

WaJim, didn't hear you laffin' so much earlier today.

Oh no Traut, I heard him....im thinking he 'willed' those keys behind the box.

He an evil bastart.

He's jealous cuz I have all the cool stuff.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:09 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Just found out how much my damn car insurance is going up now that my 16-year-old got his license. And it might be worth it if he liked to drive or needed to drive. I'm pissed at myself for making him get it when he's not a very confident driver and doesn't do it unless we make him. Should have waited until he turned 18. I'll have to stop buying guns. Oh wait, 1639 is putting a stop to that anyway. So yeah!

Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
Just found out how much my damn car insurance is going up now that my 16-year-old got his license. And it might be worth it if he liked to drive or needed to drive. I'm pissed at myself for making him get it when he's not a very confident driver and doesn't do it unless we make him. Should have waited until he turned 18. I'll have to stop buying guns. Oh wait, 1639 is putting a stop to that anyway. So yeah!

Even with a discount for drivers ed, and having a B average my daughter caused my insurance to go up $700 a year.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

To even be able to drive the family hand me down mobile, I had to have good grades for the doscount, and of course did drivers ed. Yet I still paid for it. Just saying. You can work, drive, be an athlete, and a good student.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The current rebate on Federal Ammo isn't sent in the form of a cashier's check. They'll send a pre-paid visa debit card.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The current rebate on Federal Ammo isn't sent in the form of a cashier's check. They'll send a pre-paid visa debit card.

They'll probably switch it to PayPal soon. Everyone else seems to be going that direction for rebates. No PayPal? No rebate.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Why would that piss you off? Good as cash.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:35 pm

golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

I think he still writes checks at the grocery store and calls credit cards charge cards

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

I think he still writes checks at the grocery store and calls credit cards charge cards

When my grandpa passed, we found his charge card for sears.

A typewritten business card with a 8 or so digit account number....lolol

I bet chuck has one :-p

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I woke up this morning and those cockroaches are still in the Capital!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186, 1187 ... 1904  Next