Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1702, 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Amazon promised delivery date was FIVE days back, saw has not even shipped yet. Standard.

Amazon CS is basically not a thing. Not surprised but still pissed.

Fck those guys.

In my experience Amazon CS is the best in the business. Get on chat with them or if you’re unhappy just cancel the order. Post holiday season with a snow storm that’s just melting off now, how much can you really expect from them or any company?

Interesting. Nothing to do with a little snow. Saw simply has not shipped, and no one can even estimate when it will ship. Most all companies can give some evidence why they missed a PROMISED DELIVERY DATE, which caused me to place the order in the first place.

They promised a ship date. Missed. Chatted, useless algorithm with pat answers. No help.

In their favor, THEN I got a button to click for them to call ME. (Which I like). Dude called right up and I don't make fun of people from other countries but I could just barely understand him (and I am GREAT with accents). Anyway, he was absolutely powerless. He couldn't contact anyone. Could only say exactly what I knew. "We will send you an email when it ships". A powerless CS rep is almost worse than none at all. He could not even offer to find out and get back with me, which I asked for.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
Going over the power bill for last month

The meter reading says that we somehow used more than twice the amount of power than the month before and way more than twice the amount from the same period last year

Called the power company..."Well it is the winter and heating costs go up". Our furnace and water heater are gas. Nothing has changed in the past month, haven't started a welding business or a grow op, or run a smelter in the backyard. Christmas lights were all LED

Only thing I could think of is bad meter but the power company swears up and down that it can't be that. It's one of those smart meters

Ever since they changed my Meter to one of those electronic one's, my bills have gone up with no change in usage. I swear they just tack on more charges when the temp drops.

IIRC in their contract they dont have to read the meter every billing.

Shit piled up infront of the meter, dog, snow...etc.

Buddy of mine is a meter-reader.

They estimate...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
usrifle wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

The meter reading says that we somehow used more than twice the amount of power than the month before and way more than twice the amount from the same period last year

Called the power company..."Well it is the winter and heating costs go up". Our furnace and water heater are gas. Nothing has changed in the past month, haven't started a welding business or a grow op, or run a smelter in the backyard. Christmas lights were all LED

Only thing I could think of is bad meter but the power company swears up and down that it can't be that. It's one of those smart meters

Ever since they changed my Meter to one of those electronic one's, my bills have gone up with no change in usage. I swear they just tack on more charges when the temp drops.

They estimate...

True, but I think once or twice a year they have to do an actual reading and adjust the billing accordingly.

At least they used to…

Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:41 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

NWGunner wrote:
WaJim wrote:
usrifle wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

They estimate...

True, but I think once or twice a year they have to do an actual reading and adjust the billing accordingly.

At least they used to…

Yup

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
I turned a bunch of breakers off and the meter said we were still using 6.199 kW of power.

That's a lot of juice. Maybe a wire froze and is now leaking under the house.

That's why I prefer electrical work over plumbing. The leaks aren't as messy.....most of the time!

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Significant weather events across the globe are impacting the UPS network. Although your location may not be impacted by adverse weather, the movement of packages in the network may be impacted by weather conditions in other areas.

Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:08 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Turnip in charge says in the state of the state address today that hes gonna spend 1.4 million on sensitivity training classes for State Patrol, Road crews and other .Gov employees.

Hey dick weedle...stop with the RACE Shit already...its wearing thin.

How about lets defund the homeless ...to the tune of 15....thats right FIFTEEN BILLION DOLLARS invested in the last 15 yrs...that right folks and putty brain wants more money. 15 billion/ $1 billion a year doesnt fix it...what will it take Jay? 20 billion? will that work?....fuk Jay after 15 Billion the homeless issue is WORSE a LOT Worse.

We so as a State need different Skippers at the helm's.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Turnip in charge says in the state of the state address today that hes gonna spend 1.4 million on sensitivity training classes for State Patrol, Road crews and other .Gov employees.

How about lets defund the homeless ...to the tune of 15....thats right FIFTEEN BILLION DOLLARS invested in the last 15 yrs...that right folks and putty brain wants more money. 15 billion/ $1 billion a year doesnt fix it...what will it take Jay? 20 billion? will that work?....fuk Jay after 15 Billion the homeless issue is WORSE a LOT Worse.

$15B was distributed to politicians and those that support them. I highly doubt that the homeless saw a trifle, if any of that $$$.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Caveman Jim wrote:
WaJim wrote:

$15B was distributed to politicians and those that support them. I highly doubt that the homeless saw a trifle, if any of that $$$.
/

well if we do the simple math....how many homeless divided into 15 Billion or one Billion a year payed directly/weekly of course....so when they expire their benefits also do. Saving a ton of $.

If wed a cashed them all out plus 20% more that are lying ass illegals we'd have a shit ton of homeless millionaires. No need to steal, murder, flesh traffic, prostitute themselves, Beg ...ect....

One stone.

We'd play cardiac pop goes the weasel .....

Now thats cruel...but we wouldnt have as many trash needle/ pickup shithole encampments either..

So theres that.....

Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

King5 new commercial.

Trying to say they’re not here to tell us what to think, they’re only here to bring us the truth.

:blackcloud1:

Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:58 pm

The crack-baby retards in our State Legislature. 'Nuff said.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
271791374_10159950286997834_5311228156846702940_n.png

They're not joking, either.

They have an entire page dedicated to pushing their BS.

My post pointing out that 'Republicans lied about BLM leaders being Marxist' with 'There's literally a video from a founding member of BLM saying they're trained Marxists' was nuked from their FB page and I was blocked within minutes.

https://www.facebook.com/Penzeys/

So, isn't 'violence is the voice of the unheard' or some shit? Isn't that what the left says?

They say the right is so violent and racist and blah blah blah...

So, how is their company not burned down to the ground?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We quit buying from Penzey's at least 15-20 years ago. Fuck them. They are definitely racist assholes, making money as capitalists - but screaming for Marxism.

Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow, thought that was some made up babylon bee type thing. Had to go look

Reading the comments is sad

Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Wow, thought that was some made up babylon bee type thing. Had to go look

Reading the comments is sad

It's nice that a number of people are dumping them over that fat bunch of lies.

Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1702, 1703, 1704, 1705, 1706, 1707, 1708 ... 1904  Next