Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:12 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:
Drove to the west side. Some douche kid rear ended me on the offramp from 18 to Auburn Way. Offered me $200, I went back to my car to get my phone and take pictures, he said, "Everything looks okay man!" and took off. Some frame damage as I had to shim the trunk to get it to close. Bumper cracked underneath.

Hit and run, in SKC... I'm shocked I tell ya... Shocked...

Got a make/model? License plate?

That's why I was getting my phone...just an early 2000s Chevy truck like thousands out there.

Believe I know there are tons of uninsured drivers in SKC. Only reason someone would offer cash.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SEATTLE — A business is facing backlash after one of its employees allegedly refused to serve a Seattle Police officer last week, causing uproar on social media.

The alleged interaction happened at the Chocolati in Wallingford. The president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild called it another punch to the gut.

“They’re a bit distraught and dismayed,” said Mike Solan of the officer. “To be treated in that matter, I think they were taken aback.”

https://komonews.com/news/local/its-a-b ... ce-officer

Sat May 01, 2021 4:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
SEATTLE — A business is facing backlash after one of its employees allegedly refused to serve a Seattle Police officer last week, causing uproar on social media.

The alleged interaction happened at the Chocolati in Wallingford. The president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild called it another punch to the gut.

“They’re a bit distraught and dismayed,” said Mike Solan of the officer. “To be treated in that matter, I think they were taken aback.”

Fuck Chocolati, who would be the 1st one's they called if they were being robbed? I hope they go under.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 01, 2021 4:56 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

golddigger14s wrote:

There's been a little back-and-forth on this issue, but as of right now the employee has been fired.
https://www.facebook.com/ChocolatiCafes ... 6672734559

Or:

Chocolati wrote:
Dear Friends & Neighbors,

I’m a Seattle native, born and raised, and I love our city. For so many of us, this has been a rough year. To put it mildly, being a small business owner during this pandemic has been challenging. Like so many small businesses across Seattle and our country, we have struggled to keep our employees and to keep our doors open. Through this difficult year, we have worked to stay true to our values: That we treat everyone with compassion and empathy, and that we do not discriminate against customers based on our personal beliefs.

So I was shocked and disappointed to learn that one of our employees had refused to serve a Seattle Police Department officer at one of our cafes. We work to advance diversity and inclusion at our business, and for our team members to follow their passions and to be engaged in the critical issues we face as a city, and a nation. However, our team members cannot decide which customers to serve based on their own personal political beliefs. This simply is not an acceptable practice at our business.

That is why as soon as I learned of this incident, we worked to understand the facts of what took place, and we spoke directly with the team member involved. We also spoke with the Sergeant of our local SPD precinct. After fully understanding the facts of this incident, we came to the mutual conclusion that it was in the best interest of both parties to part ways with the team member involved in this incident. We also continue to communicate with our employees about our values and how we serve our customers to ensure an incident like this does not happen again. We will do better.

I look forward to meeting on Sunday with the SPD officer involved in this incident to personally apologize - just as I would apologize to any customer who was refused service on the basis of an employee’s personal views.

Our hope is that this unfortunate incident can serve to help show that communication, empathy and education are the ways we can find common ground as a community in this city we all love.

Finally, I want to thank all our customers and neighbors who have come out to show their support for our small business.

Sincerely,

Christian Wong,
Owner of Chocolati

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, that makes it a little better i guess. The underlying problem with the individual who did that is still there though.
Some punk ass Antifa that would run crying to the same Cops that service was denied to if they needed help.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Who the fuck would want to go to a place called Chocolati anyway?

Sat May 01, 2021 5:10 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:

Light in the loafer Metrosexuals that get payed too much.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat May 01, 2021 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Well, I guess you won’t be seeing WaJim there, then. He doesn’t get paid too much. :bigsmile:

Sat May 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Arisaka wrote:

Well, on a related note . . . I was searching WaGuns earlier today to see if this story had been posted yet, and sure enough I got a hit on "chocolati":
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30910

The KOMO story appears to be dead, but the list of businesses is in golddigger14s' post if you scroll down a little.

So yeah, good for them for firing the little twat, but they're still d-bags. :bigsmile:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat May 01, 2021 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You guys are missing the big picture:

Quote:
Solan tells KOMO News this involved a field training officer who was working alongside a student officer, an immigrant from France, when the employee is said to have denied them service.

That's how far they had to go to recruit new officers. FRANCE

Sat May 01, 2021 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Well, on a related note . . . I was searching WaGuns earlier today to see if this story had been posted yet, and sure enough I got a hit on "chocolati":
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=30910

The KOMO story appears to be dead, but the list of businesses is in golddigger14s' post if you scroll down a little.

So yeah, good for them for firing the little twat, but they're still d-bags. :bigsmile:

Funny how the douchebag owner has now changed his mind about Cops with all the negative social media about his business.

usrifle wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Fuck Chocolati, who would be the 1st one's they called if they were being robbed? I hope they go under.

I guess i hit it right the first time.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat May 01, 2021 6:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:
WaJim wrote:
Arisaka wrote:

Well, I guess you won’t be seeing WaJim there, then. He doesn’t get paid too much. :bigsmile:

Nope... i refuse to pay bullshit prices for something i can make for a few pennies.

And also don't drink anything through a straw, shakes included.

Yep I'm that old....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat May 01, 2021 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Nope... i refuse to pay bullshit prices for something i can make for a few pennies.

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm married too

Sat May 01, 2021 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Greedy motherfuckers...

Buy nothing group has people STILL asking for fucking Xbox 1s and shit...

Meanwhile, dude lists a flat screen TV to give away....Awesome.. spread the wealth.. help out someone who has a crappy TV or whatever..

Not 30 seconds later, this woman posts up saying she wants it...

Attachment:
gngmdg.jpg

....and what was one of her more recent posts?

Bragging about having 2 TVs in her bedroom.

Attachment:
ngxg.jpg

Like.. seriously?!

You have TWO fucking TVs in your bedroom, and you're gonna take another one from someone else? Plenty of people have jack shit, and you got TWO fucking TVs in YOUR room, not to mention in your kids room.. and you wanna take another one from someone else?

Greedy ass motherfucking people.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat May 01, 2021 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Greedy motherfuckers...

Plenty of people have jack shit, and you got TWO fucking TVs in YOUR room, not to mention in your kids room.. and you wanna take another one from someone else?

Greedy ass motherfucking people.

This is why the WaGuns community works pretty well.
We help each other out.
Those that don't fit in usually fade away or get shamed away.

Sun May 02, 2021 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 28620 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1623, 1624, 1625, 1626, 1627, 1628, 1629 ... 1908  Next