Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1772, 1773, 1774, 1775, 1776, 1777, 1778 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Getting old. I effed up my wrist yesterday doing.... Nothing. Was literally just squeezing 2 broads together when I felt a pop and then fire shot up my arm.

Get ready grasshopper, more nothing shit to follow, damn near on a daily basis. Welcome to the golden years, the gold is for the doctors and physical therapists to take care of the rest of your life.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ugh... I'm afraid you're too right Jim.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Ugh... I'm afraid you're too right Jim.

Livin the dream (nightmare at times) brother... :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Getting old. I effed up my wrist yesterday doing.... Nothing. Was literally just squeezing 2 broads together when I felt a pop and then fire shot up my arm.

Dem broads can get wiggly when you squeeze 'em.

These days I can pull a muscle or throw out my back taking a nap.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:17 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Caveman Jim wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Get ready grasshopper, more nothing shit to follow, damn near on a daily basis. Welcome to the golden years, the gold is for the doctors and physical therapists to take care of the rest of your life.

I thought Golden Years referred to the color of underwear....usually in the front.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:19 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Nice to hear Both Pamela Giapal and Patty Murphy make so much sense lately..............

Fukin Wa State legislature full of frikken Hammer Heads.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:48 pm

Biden, Inslee, their legislative enablers and all who supported any of these can go gerbilf-ck themselves with rabid porcupines.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally decided to fix my plumbing because someone planted a tree over the main drain 50 years ago. Dug down to see the pipe hoping it was the same PVC they used on the house, nope, concrete.
I dont really know what i'm doing here, but i figured pvc would be easier. Now i have to figure out how to cut off the root packed and probably cracked cement pipe and add a u-cleanout

Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
Finally decided to fix my plumbing because someone planted a tree over the main drain 50 years ago. Dug down to see the pipe hoping it was the same PVC they used on the house, nope, concrete.
I dont really know what i'm doing here, but i figured pvc would be easier. Now i have to figure out how to cut off the root packed and probably cracked cement pipe and add a u-cleanout

save yourself a head ache. cut both ends where you feel comfortable and reroute it around it. leave the old shit there

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
shaggy wrote:

save yourself a head ache. cut both ends where you feel comfortable and reroute it around it. leave the old shit there

The roots are old enough that it isnt too bad, i banged out 1/2 of it last night. The stump isnt an issue either, i built a hot fire and burned it into the ground a few years back(the roots burned for days)

Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taxpayer funded..... Notice the state seal and benefits notice at the bottom of the page... It's medicaid....

Attachment:
Screenshot_20220815-071625_Lite.jpg

Attachment:
Screenshot_20220815-071902_Lite.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

I thought Golden Years referred to the color of underwear....usually in the front.

:ROFLMAO:

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

Dem broads can get wiggly when you squeeze 'em.

These days I can pull a muscle or throw out my back taking a nap.

I get scared when I feel a sneeze coming on! I try to brace myself into the truck seat so I don’t pull a shoulder muscle during the sneeze! Lol

Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:25 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Yesterday I let it all hang out shooting a Classifier.

8 shots, four targets,,,5.04 seconds.

I kinda wanna go up in class but in order to do so you have to pus the accuracy/speed line.

Had one Mike....argh.

I try and not do this but....

So this AM I do the math theoretically erasing the Mike and giving me an Alpha...which was an inch away from my mike.

Yeah, shudnta done that!

Would have been a 68.9%.....High B.

A Class is 70, USPSA averages 5 viable Scores. This would have helped a bunch.

ONE shot one frikken inch into the black.....one, inch

ONE!

Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I get a letter from the IRS.

Six fucking months ago I filed my return...

Now after multiple delays and 'we are working on it' I get a letter demanding I set up an account.... and the account set up requires that I send them a copy of my ID, WITH my mailing address on it... Which means buying a new license and all the shit that goes along with it.

Armed agents will kick down your door if you owe the IRS money.... If it worked in reverse there wouldn't be any bullshit to deal with.

They had no problem depositing into the account before..... or mailing to that address..... but apparently that's not enough...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1772, 1773, 1774, 1775, 1776, 1777, 1778 ... 1904  Next