Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

What has pissed you off today?

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 pm

I guess there are lots of things these days that really irk us and I figured, why not put them all in one spot?

Here's my wth for today lol. Illegal alien sues first responders for not saving him fast enough.
http://toprightnews.com/?p=2006

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:17 pm

So...funny story here...THIS STORY pissed me off. Had a great day today until I read this. They should have kicked his ass across the border and went back to work.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:27 pm

good let em starve maybe they will think about coming back again. Go thru the paper work process then I can understand.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/201 ... ourth-day/

Obama is signaling he may be growing more inclined to test the limits of his authority in the face of congressional inaction.

Why don't you just put out a f*cking welcome mat

Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Aww Damn, my bad TA, sorry to ruin your day. :(
Maybe I should've kept this one to myself.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Mr. Q wrote:Aww Damn, my bad TA, sorry to ruin your day. :(
Maybe I should've kept this one to myself.

Nah...it's all good. :thumbsup2:

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm

today? pretty much everything...

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:33 pm

My headache.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Today..., my boss. And technically he's not my fuckin boss!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Stupid fucking cunt of a bitch ass manager that is so fucking stupid she tried to outsmart me and made herself look like even a dumber cunt than she is in front of our SVP. Why the fuck we still pay her blows my mind. The only value she can bring to this world is the slot between her legs.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Today....

Elderly drivers who merge into traffic without looking while on their cell phone... M****R F*****S!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Itchin4Fishin wrote:Today..., my boss. And technically he's not my fuckin boss!

how does that work?!?

Headshot 206 wrote:Today....

Elderly drivers who merge into traffic without looking while on their cell phone... M****R F*****S!

Wow dude, that's ridiculous!! Did he at least pull over and give you his insurance info?

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 pm

Mr. Q wrote:
Itchin4Fishin wrote:Today..., my boss. And technically he's not my fuckin boss!

how does that work?!?

Headshot 206 wrote:Today....

Wow dude, that's ridiculous!! Did he at least pull over and give you his insurance info?

Oh ya.. He was a super nice guy, but it pissed me off anyways. Not to mention this happened out of state while I was down in Oregon for work, so that should make it interesting..

Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Standing behind a guy at Papa Murphy's, watching him pay for his pizza with a food card while he's wearing designer jeans, designer shoes and a designer shirt... THEN seeing him get into his brand new lifted Ford! Fuck those leaches!

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:10 pm

THe very first news page I read today had Bloomberg on it, talking about out spending the NRA and forcing his will upon us.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Just the same shit head co workers I love sooo much :ROFLMAO:

Otherwise it is the weekend. Let the good times roll :alcapone:
Post a reply