Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:50 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
One of my auto parts orders came today.
Wrong ones.
Sending back for refund.

I HAVE TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE!!!!!!
FUCKERS :cussing:

Not trying to give you a hard time, (that's just a bonus :thumbsup2: ), but you can't expect a business to lose money while you 'check something out...

Sounds like they were willing to eat shipping costs, if you bought it, but, come on...you can't expect someone to pay $17, or whatver, to ship you an item, and then absorb another $17 to ship it back, hoping its resellable....

$34 to the negative while someone figures out they clicked the wrong button, ordered the wrong item, or figured out they couldn't afford it?

And then they don't buy anything?

Nah....They'd be outta business...

Give some grace, man...you can order everything from Amazon, but a monopoly doesn't help your cause, either...

Hope it all works out for ya :thumbsup2:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

By the way, I HATE, paying return shipping, too...

I didn't mean to imply it's awesome....I was just trying to give a perspective fom the business side...

:cheers2:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
AR15L wrote:
One of my auto parts orders came today.
Wrong ones.
Sending back for refund.

I HAVE TO PAY RETURN POSTAGE!!!!!!
FUCKERS :cussing:

Not trying to give you a hard time, (that's just a bonus :thumbsup2: ), but you can't expect a business to lose money while you 'check something out...

Sounds like they were willing to eat shipping costs, if you bought it, but, come on...you can't expect someone to pay $17, or whatver, to ship you an item, and then absorb another $17 to ship it back, hoping its resellable....

$34 to the negative while someone figures out they clicked the wrong button, ordered the wrong item, or figured out they couldn't afford it?

And then they don't buy anything?

Nah....They'd be outta business...

Give some grace, man...you can order everything from Amazon, but a monopoly doesn't help your cause, either...

Hope it all works out for ya :thumbsup2:

Spark plugs.
They come in their own individual boxes then stuffed into a little bigger box so they can be sold in packs.
Each box is marked and the big box is marked.
Come on, I ordered XP105... they sent me XP605.
I did order from the devil but Joe Dirt did their own shipping to me.
Like I said before, FUCKERS!

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why the hell would you order Spark plugs online??
...and if they indeed sent you the wrong ones, they should eat the shipping back. If YOU ordered the wrong one's, it's on you.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Roger that.

I didn't realize the error was on their end...

I, too, would be pissed, and would keep going up the line until a satisfactory resolution was reached ...

I will consume mass quantities, on your behalf ! :thumbsup2: (old Saturday Night Live reference, before it sucked ) :bigsmile:

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Call tag

Ask for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Both my brother and my boss accused me of wasting money on toys when I told them I had finally bought the budget race gun I've always wanted.
($500)
Are you fucking kidding me? Aside from replacing my stolen carry pistol nearly 2 years ago....I haven't bought a gun since 2014.

The boss CONstantly gets amazon deliveries of completely random bullshit that the crews dont need. How about you give my guys a raise instead of throwing money at stupid gimmicks.

Little bro just this last week fired a bnib M1A socom thats been sitting in his safe for a solid year. Right behind that one is a rusting M1A match in a sage stock and $2000 Leapold glass thats never been taken beyond 100 yds, and cant have more than 200 rnds through it.

Fuck you guys..

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Both my brother and my boss accused me of wasting money on toys when I told them I had finally bought the budget race gun I've always wanted.
($500)
Are you fucking kidding me? Aside from replacing my stolen carry pistol nearly 2 years ago....I haven't bought a gun since 2014.

The boss CONstantly gets amazon deliveries of completely random bullshit that the crews dont need. How about you give my guys a raise instead of throwing money at stupid gimmicks.

Little bro just this last week fired a bnib M1A socom thats been sitting in his safe for a solid year. Right behind that one is a rusting M1A match in a sage stock and $2000 Leapold glass thats never been taken beyond 100 yds, and cant have more than 200 rnds through it.

Fuck you guys..

Unless you owe them money, I don’t see why they give a flying crap what you spend your money on???
Tell them to fly a kite.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Bullet proof backpacks on the news.

Yup, that'll fix it.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mr. Q wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
($500)

Fuck you guys..

Unless you owe them money, I don’t see why they give a flying crap what you spend your money on???
Tell them to fly a kite.

Technically...they both owe ME money...

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
($500)

Fuck you guys..

Tell them to fly a kite.

Well then tell them to fly sand and pound a kite!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
($500)

Fuck you guys..

Tell them to fly a kite.

Start breaking kneecaps....just saying. Lol

Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:48 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Thieves are still using the cryptolocker scam.
"You have a new voicemail message, click on the link to hear it."

Had a client lose all the data on their local hard drive due to encyption, and it would have infected the server if he had letter mapped network drives.
They offered to give it back for the paltry sum of $1,400 in Bitcoin.

I said "So when you normally get a voice mail, do you get an email from an unknown site asking you to click on it???"

If you are not sure what the link is, don't click on it!

Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Roger that.

I didn't realize the error was on their end...

I, too, would be pissed, and would keep going up the line until a satisfactory resolution was reached ...

I will consume mass quantities, on your behalf ! :thumbsup2: (old Saturday Night Live reference, before it sucked ) :bigsmile:

Quote:
You have received a message from the Amazon Seller -xxxx

hello
we will refund your money and you can keep the items
thank you for your business

:thumbsup2:

Guess this now goes in the "What made you jizz your pants today?" thread.

Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Credit card info stolen again. It's a once a year occurrence.

Wife and I tracked it down to this; whenever we shop at Walmart (which is once a year) low and behold our credit card info is hijacked and used at a Sam's Club.
At 3am yesterday morning, someone used our credit card (Alaska Airlines visa) to purchase $101 worth of merchandise at another Sam's club in New Mexico, JUST LIKE A YEAR AGO (but a year ago it was a Sam's Club in Arkansas for $400).

Visa immediately held payment, contacted us via text message. We were issued new cards, overnight express shipping.

I use a spread sheet that have accounts connected to the Visa for auto payments, such as Verizon, Insurance company, Power company, so it's an easy thing to do, login and change these autopays to a new CC number.

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1290, 1291, 1292, 1293, 1294, 1295, 1296 ... 1904  Next