Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:02 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ferguson is a party apparatchik. Democrats love his flavor of shit, so there is no reason we should expect him to stop serving it. It's funny how open minded people are.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:50 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just on the radio...

State of Wa thinking we need a carbon tax on transportation.

Coming soon for a vote.

ANOTHER 6 cents a gallon.

So with the fed tax of 18.4 cents that will make it 73.4 cents a gallon we will pay?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The sheeple love the ass wipe lieing corrupt communist libaturd party.

They are ruining this country one day at a time and those people who vote them in are literally brain dead zombies.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Just on the radio...

Coming soon for a vote.

So with the fed tax of 18.4 cents that will make it 73.4 cents a gallon we will pay?

you see... as they divert away from fossil fuel use, with alternate fuels and transportation and more efficient combustion motors, that revenue stream will decline.

Therefore they will have to INCREASE the tax regularly in order to maintain that level of revenue.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:14 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Just on the radio...

Coming soon for a vote.

you see... as they divert away from fossil fuel use, with alternate fuels and transportation and more efficient combustion motors, that revenue stream will decline.

Therefore they will have to INCREASE the tax regularly in order to maintain that level of revenue.

Yup,

"Cause and Effect"....or layman terms "Catch 22"

The day in Econ 101 that most politicians slept through.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:10 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Solid frikken hour looking for my truck keys.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Just on the radio...

Coming soon for a vote.

And yet it's been proven many times that when you raise the price on something, people tend not to buy. In this case not to drive or drive as little as possible.
This leads to decline in revenue. :doh1:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The more they discourage folks into using Electricity instead of fossil fuels is a win for the state.

The state owns most power companies and dams. So its a win if they get you to consume for State sold power.

Its just good bizz, ya know.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:23 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Dori Monson says J Durkin is looking to charge $10 to $20 dollars a day for surface street access in Seattle.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Went to order some Federal 5.56 ammo on PSA to take advantage of the rebate promotion going on, only to discover they're charging sales tax now, too! Rebate is $0.05/rd, but sales tax is $0.03/rd, so what was a decent deal before is no longer a deal. :cussing:

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Solid frikken hour looking for my truck keys.

Welcome to my world. They weren't in your pocket when you found them, were tbey?

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My truck is running rough. Vibration at idle.... lack of power sometimes.... and twice now it's cranked over full speed but stumbled and didn't catch...

either I have air in my lines, which is possible given the 30yr old rubber, or my IP is going out....

and NOW I smell diesel.... in my cab.... fuck...

On top of that, I got coolant disappearing randomly.... with no discernible point of exit, and no rhyme or reason why... I'll be fine for 6 months then I'll be down a gallon and go another 3 months and not lose anything.... I can smell it in the engine compartment though... I'll have to buy dye...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
My truck is running rough. Vibration at idle.... lack of power sometimes.... and twice now it's cranked over full speed but stumbled and didn't catch...

either I have air in my lines, which is possible given the 30yr old rubber, or my IP is going out....

On top of that, I got coolant disappearing randomly.... with no discernible point of exit, and no rhyme or reason why... I'll be fine for 6 months then I'll be down a gallon and go another 3 months and not lose anything.... I can smell it in the engine compartment though... I'll have to buy dye...

6.2?

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi rel EEE component manufacturers taking bullshit shortcuts.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

6.2?

Yup. No leaks on the IP throttle shaft, no water in oil, no exhaust gases in coolant,.... I'm leaning towards seams on the radiator itself..

I'm gonna eliminate the Stanadyne box filter setup as that's a known point of failure, convert it to spin on like I did all my other trucks.

43,600... Got it with 19k (I think it was) and nothing other than regular oil changes, TCW3 every fillup and power service every other filllup... Occasional hits of ATF or seafoam to clean injectors.

EDIT : Also replaced the harmonic balancer, replaced all fluids when I got it, but need to redo the transfer case and trans.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1180, 1181, 1182, 1183, 1184, 1185, 1186 ... 1908  Next