Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I should have went in the store and bought them a Totino's frozen pizza for $1.29.
Or said "Sorry, I don't have any cash, just meth. But I don't know how that would help you guys with dinner."

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Guntrader wrote:
Bum in the Safeway parking lot asks "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?
My brother and I are living in a tent down the street and wondered if you could take us to Little Ceaser's and buy us a pizza"

A pizza??? What's that, $7.50? WTF happened to a dollar or spare change???

I prefer that to handing out "spare change". I have no problem helping someone out with food but I don't like giving $ to an individual.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:42 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is pretty infuriating: School Principal harasses student with a "Guns don't kill people; people kill people" sign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28268/vi ... n-saavedra

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
This is pretty infuriating: School Principal harasses student with a "Guns don't kill people; people kill people" sign.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28268/vi ... n-saavedra

Walking out of class for protesting is OK, as long as I agree with what it is you're protesting.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Facebook

Divided we fall.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Twitter is apparently okay with Louis Farrakhan saying that they need to kill Jews, but not okay with a guy that dresses up as a computer and says that he self-identifies as a computer, at a gay lesbian conference thing, the lgbtq mnop whatever the fuck it is

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Twitter is apparently okay with Louis Farrakhan saying that they need to kill Jews, but not okay with a guy that dresses up as a computer and says that he self-identifies as a computer, at a gay lesbian conference thing, the lgbtq mnop whatever the fuck it is

I saw that video. Funny as fuck. I just renewed my CRTV subscription for 3 years.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I saw that video. Funny as fuck. I just renewed my CRTV subscription for 3 years.

Computers need love beep beep

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Facebook

Down US $36B (with a "b") today.
This is just the beginning.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

quantsuff wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Facebook

yep, glad that I never joined up for their exciting brand of mind control.

Divided we fall.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
quantsuff wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Facebook

yep, glad that I never joined up for their exciting brand of mind control.

cloud lovers are next. wait, self-driving car lovers are next, then cloud lovers. hold on, first crypto currency, then robot cars, then cloud computing.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shit. Missed posting on page 1000.

This really pisses me off.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:19 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

BadKarma wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
My brother and I are living in a tent down the street and wondered if you could take us to Little Ceaser's and buy us a pizza"

I prefer that to handing out "spare change". I have no problem helping someone out with food but I don't like giving $ to an individual.

I got out of bootcamp, a country boy's first time on leave to a big city. First really big city that I'd ever been to actually.

I was walking along enthralled by the big buildings and busy life... Near a fast food joint a fellow in dirty clothes asked me for a few dollars to buy supper. I had ZERO experience with this kind of thing, and I figured I'd be friendly and buy him the meal and have supper with him. "Sure! Come on in and I'll buy you dinner!" Serious, I was innocently naive.

"I asked for your fucking money, asshole." He walked off...
That was 33 years ago, and I remember the shock and enlightenment almost as sharp now as it was back then.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
BadKarma wrote:
Guntrader wrote:

I got out of bootcamp, a country boy's first time on leave to a big city. First really big city that I'd ever been to actually.

I was walking along enthralled by the big buildings and busy life... Near a fast food joint a fellow in dirty clothes asked me for a few dollars to buy supper. I had ZERO experience with this kind of thing, and I figured I'd be friendly and buy him the meal and have supper with him. "Sure! Come on in and I'll buy you dinner!" Serious, I was innocently naive.

That was 33 years ago, and I remember the shock and enlightenment almost as sharp now as it was back then.

Haha. I used to do the same shit when I worked in Georgetown. I'd offer to buy them food. The ones who were legitimately homeless and hungry would thank you to no end then would always want the cheapest stuff they could get, a single cheeseburger or something along those lines. I always make sure to hook him up with as much stuff as I could. This was when the double cheeseburger was like $0.89 though. Fuck I'm old. Then there's the fuckers that get pissed off when you offer to buy them food.. They can go fuck themselves. I got no problem helping out hungry people, but fuck you if you're going to use it for drugs or alcohol.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
BadKarma wrote:
Guntrader wrote:

Hahahaha!!
While not the same thing.... growing up in what once was the small town of Arlington, my only experience was the bit larger city of Everett, back in late seventies to early eighties.
AIT was in Aberdeen Maryland.
What's an 18 year old kid with hormones and money to do? Hit the strip clubs in Baltimore!!! An quickly get completely trashed and robbed by stripper's... Of course being 18 and full of hormones, had to do it twice as the first time was a blur. (Cool story about puking as I was running to the latrine, slipped in my puke and put both feet thru the wall at end of hallway, 2 weeks extra duty and had to fix wall).
At least the second time someone put me in a cab back to post.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1009, 1010, 1011, 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015 ... 1908  Next