Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:58 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

'Escape from L.A.' should be a how-to guide...hahaha

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

fuck stain for prez.....fuck you!!

https://komonews.com/news/politics/wash ... ential-run

Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:

Hey.....

No worries

He gots no chance.

FauxSquaw is running as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/29/us/p ... -2020.html

Aaaaand, I bet she didn't suck as many D's as he did...so no worries about past partying in Highschool getting her kicked out.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This will be the chance Turd Furgeson needs to make his run at the Governor's mansion. Look for that announcement on the heels of Dimthsley's official announcement.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man, so good if they run a leftist loon like Inslee.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Discovery Chanel

Vegas Rat Rod dude says he gonna produce 120 lb of boost with the supercharger on a Detroit 2 stroke diesel......

The old Whipple Superchargers on a Top Fuel couldn't do anywhere near that.

Dude full o shit

OMG!

And now when the Evil Knevil dragster wouldnt go into gear because it was low on fluid ????

It made a grinding sound.

Fuk that show....

stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Media.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Discovery Chanel

Vegas Rat Rod dude says he gonna produce 120 lb of boost with the supercharger on a Detroit 2 stroke diesel......

The old Whipple Superchargers on a Top Fuel couldn't do anywhere near that.

Dude full o shit

OMG!

And now when the Evil Knevil dragster wouldnt go into gear because it was low on fluid ????

It made a grinding sound.

Fuk that show....

stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid

Haha

I seen that and thought wtf also

Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:01 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Well helll,

How old are these tracks?

5 Years?

Ohhhhhh,,,, 9 whole years.

Nice quality control.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... r-weekend/

Cracks in light-rail tracks slow trains in South Seattle; expect closures for repairs over weekend

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Well helll,

How old are these tracks?

5 Years?

Ohhhhhh,,,, 9 whole years.

Nice quality control.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... r-weekend/

Cracks in light-rail tracks slow trains in South Seattle; expect closures for repairs over weekend

Wait til they start rolling those trains across the FLOATING bridges. They've already been warned that the bridges are too dynamic a base for the tracks, but they are pressing ahead.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Spent the past hour trying to fix a work light that didn't need fixing

I bought a package of halogen bulbs at sLowe's this afternoon. When I popped a new one into the light it still didn't work. I took the whole thing apart looking for a bad connection, cleaned the contacts, tried everything. Checked with a multimeter and it showed power at the sockets. Tried another bub out of the package and it didn't work either. Then I noticed one of the bulbs was broken (as in the end was completely broken off). Tried all the bulbs and turns out only two in the package of six were good. Brand new unopened package.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Costco.

The same thing has happened to me on my last two Costco trips, one to the Covington store and then tonight at the Southcenter store.

I do my shopping, it's all very aggravating and stressful as always, can't find what I want, too many fucking people, carts blocking the aisle, etc. You know, the usual.

I get to the checkout, wait wait wait wait some more, finally get through.

Go to the door, wait wait wait again, the person highlights the receipt and I'm finally out the door....

"Hmmm. Let me just take a look at that receipt." Sure enough, I've been double-charged for something, basically it got scanned twice. Tonight it was $23 worth of ground beef.

FUCK.

So I need to circle around to the entrance, show my card again, and then go to the customer service desk . . . and wait wait wait fucking wait some more. Finally I get to the front, they get a manager to help me. Manager looks at the receipt, looks down at the checkout clerk's name and says, "Wow, I'm really surprised that he did that." Yup . . . I heard that both times, two different stores.

I'm so damn aggravated by the time I leave that store anyhow, and then I'm forced to go back in and wait some more just to clear someone's fuckup. :angryfire:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Speaking of Costco...

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH PUTTING OUT XMAS SHIT? IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET!
:anyone:

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, that's why I stick with the Federal Way & Fife Costcos, mostly Fed Way....

I know you're closer to the other two, but the layout of the Fed Way store lends itself to slightly less fuckery as you work your way through the store.

Also, there is a 'middle entrance', for returns, membership issues, etc., so you don't have to deal with the actual entrance or exit.

I've also started ordering some things to be shipped....

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:33 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Didnt you know department store Isle location and flow is designed by Ex-Wash Dot employees.

Ever been to Wall Mart and need to get to the Sport Gear/Automotive Section?

Also

The more time you spend in the Clusterfuk Store Traffic the more you're likely to find something else you didn't realize you needed.

Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 28616 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1133, 1134, 1135, 1136, 1137, 1138, 1139 ... 1908  Next