Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Received my Trijicon RX34 reflex sight today.

Notice the 3 holes on the bottom in no way line up with the TA51 mount I have. RX34s are usually sold with a TA51 mount, so I bought them separately.

Call to Trijicon. "Oh yeah, you need an RX14 mount." $130 dollars later, I've ordered the right mount but now have a useless TA51 that I can't return. Trijicon apparently uses a different bottom plate for those mated to TA51s at the factory.

Also, it's no longer a good deal as the optic + special mount are more expensive than the factory combo I was originally going for!

*adds mount to heap of assorted gun parts I need to sell*

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:
Received my Trijicon RX34 reflex sight today.

Notice the 3 holes on the bottom in no way line up with the TA51 mount I have. RX34s are usually sold with a TA51 mount, so I bought them separately.

Call to Trijicon. "Oh yeah, you need an RX14 mount." $130 dollars later, I've ordered the right mount but now have a useless TA51 that I can't return. Trijicon apparently uses a different bottom plate for those mated to TA51s at the factory.

Also, it's no longer a good deal as the optic + special mount are more expensive than the factory combo I was originally going for!

*adds mount to heap of assorted gun parts I need to sell*

JBWeld FTW! Don't need no fancy adapter plates.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:25 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

SporkBoy wrote:

JBWeld FTW! Don't need no fancy adapter plates.

I used that stuff to fill in a 1" chunk missing from an exhaust flange.
Lasted over a year.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liberals

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm pretty pissed that my hands don't work like they used to and have become stiff straight-fingered flaps until I painfully work some pliability into them. Still, there is no making a fist anymore (unless I want fingers locked into a bent position until I can painfully pry (prise?) them open again. (and I mean with force.)

But lessee. I also am pissed about Jay Inslee's interview with MyNorthwest where he states he has the NRA on the run in "his" state, and how there is so much more work to do like an assault weapons ban.

Work agin these folks will never be finished. He states how he visualizes this in an ideal world within his life time where the "police protect us". Fucker has no concept of the realities of personal security or liberty.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fucking low ballers on offer up and fb market place

Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier_Citizen wrote:

Armslist and cl too. Also some of the moron armslist people are on this forum i see the same shit trades they offer.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Soldier_Citizen wrote:

Not that much different then some on here....Sad but true.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Met a guy to buy a rifle this week. Finished the transfer and was handing him $200, like the ad stated, and he says that it was $250. I shut him down with a screenshot of the ad that he had already taken down off armslist. Without that screenshot I'd have been SOL. Shut that mother fucker down right quick. Buyers beware!

Divided we fall.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great idea to take a screen shot of the ad. Jesus, I remember when we could just trust people though.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Met a guy to buy a rifle this week. Finished the transfer and was handing him $200, like the ad stated, and he says that it was $250. I shut him down with a screenshot of the ad that he had already taken down off armslist. Without that screenshot I'd have been SOL. Shut that mother fucker down right quick. Buyers beware!

what did he have to say, anything? :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

Never once did the transaction after the transfer. Money before hand, kthxbai, gun belongs to the shop now if you get denied DEUCES.

Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:44 pm

UpDog wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

Never once did the transaction after the transfer. Money before hand, kthxbai, gun belongs to the shop now if you get denied DEUCES.

FFLs logging firearms before the NICS check for personal transfers have their reasons for doing so. However, they are not required to.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The house I wanted to buy the sellers decided not to sell. :frust:

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:

what did he have to say, anything? :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

Divided we fall.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272, 1273 ... 1904  Next