Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:28 pm

I was at the Tumwater Walmart the other day doing our 6 month grocery shopping spree and couldn’t help notice 3 sweat hogs blocking the sunlight as they entered. One had on a purple UW shirt that read “We run this state”!!! icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Sunday
Corner of 320th & Pac Hwy
Fed. Wy.

A group of around 8 assholes were on the corner with signs that said, "Honk if you want to impeach."
As I was getting ready to launch into a three minute profanity speech, the wife asked, "do they mean Trump?"
"Yeah, the stupid fucks".

I love the 1st amendment as much as we all do but I'd have to ask how we are able to understand those that talk out their asses?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:13 pm

AR15L wrote:Sunday
Fed. Wy.

A group of around 8 assholes were on the corner with signs that said, "Honk if you want to impeach."
As I was getting ready to launch into a three minute profanity speech, the wife asked, "do they mean Trump?"

I love the 1st amendment as much as we all do but I'd have to ask how we are able to understand those that talk out their asses?

They assume Hillary will just take over.

Me? Fak! Wife 2017 CRV tiny group 11 battery already shit the bed just now. See ya.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Tin plated copper + clamp had serious copper sulfate growth. Cleaned very well, blew everything down with pure silicone spray, put new battery in. Works like a champ, wife re-setting 60 jillion codes.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:33 pm

Pablo wrote:Tin plated copper + clamp had serious copper sulfate growth. Cleaned very well, blew everything down with pure silicone spray, put new battery in. Works like a champ, wife re-setting 60 jillion codes.

Did you put in a new Costco battery?

Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:44 pm

AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:Tin plated copper + clamp had serious copper sulfate growth. Cleaned very well, blew everything down with pure silicone spray, put new battery in. Works like a champ, wife re-setting 60 jillion codes.

Did you put in a new Costco battery?

Yes. But Honda owes us!

Went and BOUGHT the battery, because SUNDAY, but car under warranty still.

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Fed. Wy.

Wait! It 'cuda been inslee ?

Were they all wearing clothes two sizes too small, boat shoes with hair all poofy on their heads?

If so...then Trump

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:45 pm

WaJim wrote:
Fed. Wy.

Wait! It 'cuda been inslee ?

Were they all wearing clothes two sizes too small, boat shoes with hair all poofy on their heads?

If so...then Trump

All that and they used every color in the crayon box on the signs.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 am

As I always figured.
There are two dumpsters per building at my complex, one for trash, one for recycle.
Between the dumpsters are two plastic totes. One for trash, one for recycle.
The truck comes along and picks up both dumpsters-trash and recycle and dumps them together in the truck.
Then a truck from another company comes by the next day and picks up both totes and dumps them in his truck.

Kinda pissed because of the high garbage bill.
Separate truck for the totes and no recycle = no credit.
Probably some mafia thing.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 am

Simple thing that was told to me when I worked in dispatch for a trucking outfit.
Never trust a trucking company whose last name ends in a vowel.

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am

Company switched from Windows 7 to 10.
I fucking hate it!
Fuck those motherfucking designers and developers loonies with no connection with the reality!

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 am

Put classic shell on it.

http://www.classicshell.net/

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 pm

Due to title company my closing got changed from 8/23 to 8/30.
Last edited by golddigger14s on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Went golfing with a buddy tonight, finally beat him. But the 3 puts were killing me. That aside, we were driving the cart on the fairway and I see him waive his hands. Next thing I know some flulying bastard with a stinger stings my right hand twice and flies off when I shake my hand. This is 4 hours ago and it still fing hurts. Back of my hand is a bit swolen now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 pm

FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!
Post a reply