WaGuns.org
https://www.waguns.org/

What has pissed you off today?
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=37788
Page 1298 of 1317

Author:  Guntrader [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

As I always figured.
There are two dumpsters per building at my complex, one for trash, one for recycle.
Between the dumpsters are two plastic totes. One for trash, one for recycle.
The truck comes along and picks up both dumpsters-trash and recycle and dumps them together in the truck.
Then a truck from another company comes by the next day and picks up both totes and dumps them in his truck.

Kinda pissed because of the high garbage bill.
Separate truck for the totes and no recycle = no credit.
Probably some mafia thing.

Author:  AR15L [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Simple thing that was told to me when I worked in dispatch for a trucking outfit.
Never trust a trucking company whose last name ends in a vowel.

Author:  surevaliance [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Company switched from Windows 7 to 10.
I fucking hate it!
Fuck those motherfucking designers and developers loonies with no connection with the reality!

Author:  Guntrader [ Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Put classic shell on it.


http://www.classicshell.net/

Author:  golddigger14s [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Due to title company my closing got changed from 8/23 to 8/30.

Author:  Wetpaperbag [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Went golfing with a buddy tonight, finally beat him. But the 3 puts were killing me. That aside, we were driving the cart on the fairway and I see him waive his hands. Next thing I know some flulying bastard with a stinger stings my right hand twice and flies off when I shake my hand. This is 4 hours ago and it still fing hurts. Back of my hand is a bit swolen now.

Author:  cmica [ Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!

Author:  golddigger14s [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

cmica wrote:
FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!

Could be worse, he could still be running for president!

Author:  Guns4Liberty [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

golddigger14s wrote:
cmica wrote:
FUCKSTAIN JAY RUNNING AGAIN GOV.....FUCK YOU TURD!!!

Could be worse, he could still be running for president!

I assure you, he can do no harm as a POTUS candidate, as no one will ever vote for him. But as for governor, that's something we actually have to deal with.

Author:  Wetpaperbag [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

He shouldn't be allowed to run for two different offices during the same election cycle. Put your name in one hat, and one hat only. He ran for potus and that should nullify him for governor reelection.

Author:  Traut [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Wetpaperbag wrote:
He shouldn't be allowed to run for two different offices during the same election cycle. Put your name in one hat, and one hat only. He ran for potus and that should nullify him for governor reelection.


Not only that, he or any other candidate should resign their current elected position if they are running for a different one. What other company allows you to run around getting paid your full present salary plus travel, plus security, while looking for another job, meanwhile not doing your current job, and paying somebody else extra to do it for you? Baffles the mind.

Author:  Wetpaperbag [ Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

Traut wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
He shouldn't be allowed to run for two different offices during the same election cycle. Put your name in one hat, and one hat only. He ran for potus and that should nullify him for governor reelection.


Not only that, he or any other candidate should resign their current elected position if they are running for a different one. What other company allows you to run around getting paid your full present salary plus travel, plus security, while looking for another job, meanwhile not doing your current job, and paying somebody else extra to do it for you? Baffles the mind.


^This very much.

Author:  MadPick [ Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

My gf and I "cut the cord" some time back, and killed our Comcast TV. We still have internet (including Netflix, etc.) and a cheap HD antenna for occasional live TV use.

I'm been so happy without the TV. I fucking hate live TV; I despise "background TV," and the constant and loud ads drive me crazy. I've also gotten to the point where I hate watching the news (aka politically-slanted shit).

Well, today she decided that she can't live without TV anymore, and getting it "will only cost us $14 a month more." So she called Comcast, and they're coming tomorrow to get us hooked up. Her biggest issue is Seahawks games, which she doesn't want to miss.

So now I have this to look forward to:

- Loud, irritating ads.
- Stressful news broadcasts.
- Stupid shit playing "in the background" on weekend days.
- Stupid football games. (Yeah, an unpopular opinion here I know, but I think they're a fucking waste of one's life.)

I'm bitchy tonight. I'll admit it.

Author:  cmica [ Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

MadPick wrote:
My gf and I "cut the cord" some time back, and killed our Comcast TV. We still have internet (including Netflix, etc.) and a cheap HD antenna for occasional live TV use.

I'm been so happy without the TV. I fucking hate live TV; I despise "background TV," and the constant and loud ads drive me crazy. I've also gotten to the point where I hate watching the news (aka politically-slanted shit).

Well, today she decided that she can't live without TV anymore, and getting it "will only cost us $14 a month more." So she called Comcast, and they're coming tomorrow to get us hooked up. Her biggest issue is Seahawks games, which she doesn't want to miss.

So now I have this to look forward to:

- Loud, irritating ads.
- Stressful news broadcasts.
- Stupid shit playing "in the background" on weekend days.
- Stupid football games. (Yeah, an unpopular opinion here I know, but I think they're a fucking waste of one's life.)

I'm bitchy tonight. I'll admit it.



OH SHIT!!!! sending you a pm........... :bigsmile: it will save your heinie

Author:  NWGunner [ Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What has pissed you off today?

MadPick wrote:
My gf and I "cut the cord" some time back, and killed our Comcast TV. We still have internet (including Netflix, etc.) and a cheap HD antenna for occasional live TV use.

I'm been so happy without the TV. I fucking hate live TV; I despise "background TV," and the constant and loud ads drive me crazy. I've also gotten to the point where I hate watching the news (aka politically-slanted shit).

Well, today she decided that she can't live without TV anymore, and getting it "will only cost us $14 a month more." So she called Comcast, and they're coming tomorrow to get us hooked up. Her biggest issue is Seahawks games, which she doesn't want to miss.

So now I have this to look forward to:

- Loud, irritating ads.
- Stressful news broadcasts.
- Stupid shit playing "in the background" on weekend days.
- Stupid football games. (Yeah, an unpopular opinion here I know, but I think they're a fucking waste of one's life.)

I'm bitchy tonight. I'll admit it.


Well, there are other women out there, and she's only your GF :wink05:

Page 1298 of 1317 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/