Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:41 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 23340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1533, 1534, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539 ... 1556  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: NE WA
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011
Posts: 4387
Real Name: The Dude
usrifle wrote:
Current Air quality in Renton is at 261

"PM 2.5
Dangerous
Fine Particulate Matter are inhalable pollutant particles with a diameter less than 2.5 micrometers that can enter the lungs and bloodstream, resulting in serious health issues. The most severe impacts are on the lungs and heart. Exposure can result in coughing or difficulty breathing, aggravated asthma, and the development of chronic respiratory disease.
261
211 µg/m³"

"Dangerous

Any exposure to the air, even for a few minutes, can lead to serious health effects on everybody. Avoid outdoor activities."

Yeah, fuck that. I have Asthma, i'm locked down in the house. I added double 1900 Air Filters last night to the Air circulation system and i'm staying inside.


It's in the 400-500 range in Spokane. Not trying to one-up you, just reporting the state of things. Visibility is maybe a 1/4 mile. Doing some indoor chores today...

_________________
"Wherever you go, there you are."


Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:14 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
AR15L wrote:
Wife: Good gawd it's dark out, from the smoke.
Me: Yeah, pretty nasty out there.
Wife: ...grabs a cigarette and heads outside for a smoke.

JEZUS, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just take a drinking straw outside and suck through that?



Drinking straw :rofl9: :rofl9: :rofl9:


What pissed me off today?

APPLE ID PASSWORD BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell do I keep having to redo it, create a new one, etc.??? I ditched Google because I don't trust them, but man at least it was easy.

Tim Cook is no Steve Jobs...

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Last edited by stevemcgee on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:14 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The circus
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 12402
Real Name: SpongeMonkey
stevemcgee wrote:
Drinking straw


As opposed to, an eating straw?

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
cmica wrote:
love me some dicks


Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:34 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Index
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 11843
Real Name: Jeff
TechnoWeenie wrote:
stevemcgee wrote:
Drinking straw


As opposed to, an eating straw?

No.

As opposed to a spitting straw.

_________________
-Jeff

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know.

Joy is not a feeling. It is a strength. Some people are stupid, that's all there is to it. (And sometimes that stupid person is me/you.) Sometimes you just have to let stupid people be stupid. Don't let stupid steal your joy.

Holding onto unforgiveness and resentment is like drinking poison and expecting that other person to die. Anger will eat you up.

Freedom without responsibility is chaos.


Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Deckerville
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016
Posts: 1894
Real Name: Rob
Had to be out in the smoke all day. Was wearing N95 respirator but kept feeling oxygen deprivation.


Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:42 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The circus
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 12402
Real Name: SpongeMonkey
SporkBoy wrote:
Had to be out in the smoke all day. Was wearing N95 respirator but kept feeling oxygen deprivation.


I was wearing an Mcu2p yesterday, I could actually breathe. There was a noticeable difference.

I can still taste the smoke.

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
cmica wrote:
love me some dicks


Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:45 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
User avatar
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Location: Tacoma, Washington
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014
Posts: 6708
My feelings about elk season and have into the pissed off category.


BLACK HAMMER ARMS
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms
GLOCK Certified Armourer

_________________
BLACK HAMMER ARMS
1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/


Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Location: washington
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013
Posts: 295
xman wrote:
I called 911 three times this week. Tuesday a drunk driver hit a downed tree while I was standing by the tree. Wednesday 4 teenage boys were racing a rice rocket, lost control and hit the guardrail. Thursday a coworker fell and split his head open, bleeding all over and I helped him get medical assistance (boss called 911). Tonight four people in a Scion FR-S were racing, spunout and hit dirt mound backwards, 2 fled on foot.


Just called again, an old lady in a new Cadillac is parked in the road, doesn't know where she is, memory is gone. 911 dispatch said they are too busy to respond. Car is blocking the road, been there about 10 minutes now.


Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Jul 8, 2020
Posts: 565
Real Name: Steve McGee
Post office driving my shit around town all day, again, and not leaving it at my house.

_________________
Trogdor wrote:
Need to multiply that 10x and have a bunch of shit floating in muddy water with a visible layer of herpes.


Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:16 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Auburn, WA
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 15378
Real Name: Rick
Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

_________________
Beyond pissed :angryfire:

I do have good days but Washington State is becoming a shithole faster than I can loose money at a casino.


Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:59 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4340
AR15L wrote:
Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

And....that will get your wife a ticket for sure. And then you will catch hell from your wife. And then you will have to pay the ticket. And then you will have to renew your tabs.

I say go for it! And keep us informed. Especially the part where you catch hell from your wife!


Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:23 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar
Site Admin

Location: Renton, WA
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011
Posts: 42094
Real Name: Steve
Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

And....that will get your wife a ticket for sure. And then you will catch hell from your wife. And then you will have to pay the ticket. And then you will have to renew your tabs.

I say go for it! And keep us informed. Especially the part where you catch hell from your wife!


:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I'm all for not renewing in protest (I haven't renewed mine), but a forced non-renewal on your wife likely won't end well.

_________________
Steve

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.


Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:59 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Edmonds
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014
Posts: 7022
Real Name: Curtis
I dont think many LEAs are enforcing expired tabs right now. Hell, I've been driving with mine for 2 months now, and I've had EPD, MTPD, SCSO, and WSP all directly behind me at stop lights, and I'm still ticket-free. The wife's registration expires in 10 days, and that's not getting renewed, either. I guess we'll see how it goes!


Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Bothell
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015
Posts: 1366
MadPick wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Wife says her tabs expire next month and asks me to look them up to see how much they'll be.
OK
$301!!!!!!!!!!

I told her, you will not renew. If you get stopped and the cops say, "did you know your tabs expired?", you tell them no but thanks.
If they get pissy, you just tell them you are not renewing until the lawsuit is settled.

And....that will get your wife a ticket for sure. And then you will catch hell from your wife. And then you will have to pay the ticket. And then you will have to renew your tabs.

I say go for it! And keep us informed. Especially the part where you catch hell from your wife!


:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I'm all for not renewing in protest (I haven't renewed mine), but a forced non-renewal on your wife likely won't end well.


Just be careful --- my tabs expired in july and I got pulled over on august 1st for it.... I chalked it up to a rookie cop looking for a stop, but I do believe they are looking more for expired tabs now.

_________________
Plan B is actually repeating Plan A.... it just involves much more alcohol.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?


Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:15 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 7319
Went to go drop my shit off at the lab. The first LabCorp I went to closed at 3:30, so off I go to the hospital. Found the lab and handed the shit over

"This isn't enough shit" the lady tells me

*shuffles through the paperwork, looks at all the tests that were ordered, calls over another gal to talk about it...*

"You brought us four jars of shit, we need 10. Besides that, these jars you brought us are too full. You went over the red line with shit, it needs to be under. That's just too much shit"

- Oh. Well I did what they told me to at the not-so-prompt care

"Yea, they always screw these labs up. Here's a new set of 10 shit jars and another bowl to shit into, don't go above the red lines on the jars this time. Here's the shit you brought. Please take that shit somewhere else"

- Thanks, see you tomorrow

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:29 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23340 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1533, 1534, 1535, 1536, 1537, 1538, 1539 ... 1556  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acidfly, Alpine, Caveman Jim, chrismcbride76, codfather, farfrompar28, foggood11, snakebit99, ViniVidivici, wilmermj, zombie66 and 56 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 1.004s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]