Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:38 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 23388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543 ... 1560  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4372
That truck will still hunt!


Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:10 am
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 11526
Real Name: Mike
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:38 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Burlington
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012
Posts: 4473
Real Name: Kyle
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:


Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:


Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:44 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4372
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:

I’ve been to the emergency room with my son more times than I can count. Good thing he was durable.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:05 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 11526
Real Name: Mike
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:


Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:

High school gpa was 3.9. Let’s not talk about college. Although I got a solid 4.0 in tailgating. Come on down, bring beverages! We can take him to sound loan afterwards and get him his first rifle to commemorate the stitches.

The carnage:

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:05 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 21344
Real Name: Paco X
Fill that crack with bondo. Good to go!

Poor guy. Ouch, well lesson learned.

_________________
Wear a lousy mask and no one says a thing.

Wear a neck gaiter and everyone suddenly is a filtration efficacy and efficiency expert.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:39 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 11526
Real Name: Mike
Arisaka wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:

I’ve been to the emergency room with my son more times than I can count. Good thing he was durable.

Momma says he’s being tough. No crying. Gonna be a hell of a shiner on that right eye!

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: The circus
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 12483
Real Name: SpongeMonkey
johnboi71 wrote:
Took the day off yesterday to go after an Elk. Got past Eatonville and my truck that I have spent most of the year fixing up, decided to have fuel issues and die on me.


Please tell me you have something like Hagerty or another 'classic car' insurance on it.

If you have 'normal' car insurance, they're gonna say 'oh, blue book is $800, here you go!'.

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
cmica wrote:
love me some dicks


Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:44 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4372
TechnoWeenie wrote:
johnboi71 wrote:
Took the day off yesterday to go after an Elk. Got past Eatonville and my truck that I have spent most of the year fixing up, decided to have fuel issues and die on me.


Please tell me you have something like Hagerty or another 'classic car' insurance on it.

If you have 'normal' car insurance, they're gonna say 'oh, blue book is $800, here you go!'.

When I got the Model T insured by Hagarty, they did not cover cars that were everyday drivers.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:07 pm
Profile
User avatar

Location: Bothell
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015
Posts: 1374
JFC.... the land line has been ringing every 15 minutes since 2:00 --- telling me my Icloud account has been hacked... fuckers won't stop! 25+ calls since 2:00 --- how the hell do you stop this shit????? I've tried f'ing with them a couple of times but they know you are f'ing with them and they just swear at you from the background ---- this shit has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Plan B is actually repeating Plan A.... it just involves much more alcohol.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?


Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Downtown Newcastle
Joined: Sat Mar 5, 2016
Posts: 2897
Real Name: Traut
Sinus211 wrote:
The carnage:

Spoiler: show
Image

That'll buff right out. Probably the first of many. Builds character. He can tell his homies in pre school he got it in a bar fight over a babe. :bigsmile:

_________________
I always thought growing old would take a lot longer.....

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 7203
Real Name: Steve
JohnMBrowning wrote:
JFC.... the land line has been ringing every 15 minutes since 2:00 --- telling me my Icloud account has been hacked... fuckers won't stop! 25+ calls since 2:00 --- how the hell do you stop this shit????? I've tried f'ing with them a couple of times but they know you are f'ing with them and they just swear at you from the background ---- this shit has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!


Maybe try to block them:

https://www.att.com/support/article/loc ... KM1010653/


Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:51 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Sat May 4, 2013
Posts: 4372
Sinus211 wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:


Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:

High school gpa was 3.9. Let’s not talk about college. Although I got a solid 4.0 in tailgating. Come on down, bring beverages! We can take him to sound loan afterwards and get him his first rifle to commemorate the stitches.

The carnage:

Spoiler: show
Image


Chrissakes, that’s a damn nasty split. But look at the little guy sucking it up! Your boy is tough!


Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:02 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bremerton
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014
Posts: 1095
JohnMBrowning wrote:
JFC.... the land line has been ringing every 15 minutes since 2:00 --- telling me my Icloud account has been hacked... fuckers won't stop! 25+ calls since 2:00 --- how the hell do you stop this shit????? I've tried f'ing with them a couple of times but they know you are f'ing with them and they just swear at you from the background ---- this shit has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happened to me twice this week. CenturyLink told me I could pay extra and block them. Just un plugged the phone. Landline is mainly for the alarm system. Fuck CenturyLink

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:22 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Marysville
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012
Posts: 11526
Real Name: Mike
Traut wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
The carnage:

Spoiler: show
Image

That'll buff right out. Probably the first of many. Builds character. He can tell his homies in pre school he got it in a bar fight over a babe. :bigsmile:


:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mom was crying on the way to the emergency clinic. I told her chicks dig scars. Got a little smirk.


Arisaka wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
Daredevil 3 year old jumped off the couch and slammed his head on a wood furniture corner. Stitches for sure.

Butterfly bandage it. Grab 8 months pregnant wife and kid and run to Seattle Children’s walk in clinic in Everett. Drop them at the front. Go park. Walk in the clinic to “I’m sorry we’re only allowing 1 parent per patient right now.”

Motherf*ckers!!!! Wife is 8 months pregnant. She could use a hand with the poor kid.

So I’m sitting in the car outside the clinic waiting. Probably for hours. Great way to spend a Saturday. :blackcloud1:


Send me a gpa pin, in about 45 minutes we could be tailgating your boys' first stitches! :thumbsup2:

High school gpa was 3.9. Let’s not talk about college. Although I got a solid 4.0 in tailgating. Come on down, bring beverages! We can take him to sound loan afterwards and get him his first rifle to commemorate the stitches.

The carnage:

Spoiler: show
Image


Chrissakes, that’s a damn nasty split. But look at the little guy sucking it up! Your boy is tough!



Nothing a junk food dinner of chicken nuggets and ice cream while watching cartoons couldnt fix! :bigsmile:

Seriously though, thanks brother! I think he handled it better than either of us did.

_________________
Licensed/Bonded/Insured Hardwood Floor Installer/Finisher http://www.hardwoodfloorsnw.com/


Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:56 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1537, 1538, 1539, 1540, 1541, 1542, 1543 ... 1560  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MadPick, PMC, SurfPerch, wklink and 58 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.769s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]