Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:55 pm

i took a friend of mine up to larch mountain today for an unplanned, impromptu trip just to fire off ~120rds from my AK variant. upon getting to the shooting pit on the south face of the mountain, we were greeted by some friendly russians who wanted to know if we had anything for sale. we shot the shit for a bit until they packed up and left. whilst shooting into the soft dirt berm, another group of people showed up. they started rapid firing their sporter AK, whipped out another one with the sear in it, and began spraying rounds into a fucking boulder that was about eye level from where my friend and i were standing. i could hear the ricochets coming off it, and i have a strong feeling at least 2 of them were extremely close to me. we decided to get the fuck outta there before something terrible happened. yes, i was pissed and quickly reminded why it's been nearly 2.5 years since the last time i was up there. i'm never going back.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:47 pm

dan360 wrote:Last night: Trojans. They smell terrible and two broke. She's a feisty lil angel...

Currently: Ford carburetors, specifically the Holley/Motorcraft variety on older pre-cat 460s with 19 miles of vacuum hoses.

Well shit dan, quit trying to put ford carbs on your damn VW... :ROFLMAO:

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:34 pm

My alarm clock went off at 3 AM 'nuff said

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Pickled eggs, beer, and pork rinds for lunch did not create enough noxious fumes to use on assholes at work.

I hate it when that happens.

Was only able to poison a few, rather than many.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:57 pm

farfrompar28 wrote:
dan360 wrote:Last night: Trojans. They smell terrible and two broke. She's a feisty lil angel...

Currently: Ford carburetors, specifically the Holley/Motorcraft variety on older pre-cat 460s with 19 miles of vacuum hoses.

Well shit dan, quit trying to put ford carbs on your damn VW... :ROFLMAO:

Says ye who drives a Just Everybody Elses Parts :ROFLMAO:

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm

We had rice at dinner. If I try to sweep tonight it will just smear all over the floor. Damn kids.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Backstabbing lying little shits who know how to manipulate people so they make themselves look good. When you lie to people to screw them over, more than once, it will come back on you. Either that, or perhaps delusional and not in touch with reality... or just a total pussy.
Karma, "what goes around, comes around," whatever you want to call it, it will come back and bite you in the ass.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:18 pm

My Waguns inbox is full.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:32 pm

Unicorn wrote:Backstabbing lying little shits who know how to manipulate people so they make themselves look good. When you lie to people to screw them over, more than once, it will come back on you. Either that, or perhaps delusional and not in touch with reality... or just a total pussy.
Karma, "what goes around, comes around," whatever you want to call it, it will come back and bite you in the ass.

I'm not doing any ass biting. Just sayin.

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Liet-kynes wrote:We had rice at dinner. If I try to sweep tonight it will just smear all over the floor. Damn kids.

Back when Nebraska was taking abandoned kids at any age, me and the kids took a one way road trip. Problem solved, only spilled rice is mine.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/08/2 ... 20757.html

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

assholes who think it is acceptable to cut people off at the front of the line (in traffic), rather than get in the back of the line like everyone else

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Liet-kynes wrote:We had rice at dinner. If I try to sweep tonight it will just smear all over the floor. Damn kids.

Get a dog! Those little fuckers are vacuum cleaners that'll not only lick their balls, they will lick your floor clean!

Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:00 am

Itchin4Fishin wrote:My Waguns inbox is full.

That's not an easy feat!

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:15 am

:frust: :runforthehills: :doh1:

Man's "Gun" Turns Out to Be a Tattoo
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/weird/Maine-Mans-Gun-Turns-Out-to-Be-a-Tattoo--251025461.html

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:40 pm

Finding out that the turbo charger, and inter-cooler in my Subaru Outback is blown. $700 best case scenario with used parts. FUCK!!!!!! There goes my tax return, and the thought I would get caught up on my bills. BTW, FUUUUCKK!!!
Post a reply