Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:
Might be out that way in September...

Unfortunately I have most of Sep booked for family but we can certainly entertain for afternoon cocktail hour!
After Sep 15th I'll be in MN for 12 days visiting family. Last week in Sep looks open now.

AKA

"So sorry Bud, but by then Ill have sipped it all....."

:ROFLMAO:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:15 am

I can't believe no one else has posted it..... LIZ is GONE next year!!!!
The wicked witch is dead!!!!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
I can't believe no one else has posted it..... LIZ is GONE next year!!!!
The wicked witch is dead!!!!

She'll be back on the GOP podium soliciting a nomination for the Presidency. I wonder how many D's will vote for her in any primary she might be in?

Until she's excluded from the race (the human race :bigsmile: ) I'll hold off on celebrating.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another day of slapping balls around Pablo. Wife had her personal best 18 over par.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You and Pablo need to get a room and move this conversation to NSFW. :wink05:

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtube.com/shorts/aj86uLvk35U?feature=share

Congressman Greg Steube showing guns he owns that would be banned under the assault weapon bull (I mistyped, then realized how appropriate it was).

Kinda dumb trying to put a P938 mag in a P365XL but I LOVE his response to Sheila Jackson Lee about doing whatever he wants with his guns in his house!

Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
You and Pablo need to get a room and move this conversation to NSFW. :wink05:

Plus his wife is messing with 18+ males. Some people are just more tolerant.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Another day of slapping balls around Pablo. Wife had her personal best 18 over par.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sandler had one WEIRD childhood, I tell ya...

Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not made my day... but was pretty cool to find, found my first applied lip bottle while digging up my sewer line. The house was built in 1910, but according to local lore, the sewer it was hooked up to in the street was a later addition, most of the civilized houses had a sewer pickup in the alley, and everyone across the street was farm trash that ran outhouses until later when they decided to add the street sewer.(way past the applied lip era)

Also scares me about the age of my main drain... I was hoping for PVC from the 1970's remodel.

Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:49 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

shaggy wrote:
Not made my day... but was pretty cool to find, found my first applied lip bottle while digging up my sewer line. The house was built in 1910, but according to local lore, the sewer it was hooked up to in the street was a later addition, most of the civilized houses had a sewer pickup in the alley, and everyone across the street was farm trash that ran outhouses until later when they decided to add the street sewer.(way past the applied lip era)

Also scares me about the age of my main drain... I was hoping for PVC from the 1970's remodel.

1970's builds used Orangeberg pipe.

Waaaaay worse than concrete.

https://www.expresssewer.com/blog/bid/3 ... eburg-pipe

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a new spork!

チタン 先割れスプーン

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Got a new spork!

チタン 先割れスプーン

Gambatte!

Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Return this afternoon from Riffe lake, safely, despite all the idiots out there on a Thursday.
We spent Monday through today there relaxing, fishing and getting a lot of exercise from walking the dawgs.
It’s nice to get away from everything for a little while.

Attachment:
0A9E0E23-DABC-41C6-95A4-749EAAE7BB23.jpeg
Yep

Attachment:
A2F3AE9A-0524-4242-805C-606ECE6E2BD9.jpeg

Attachment:
91A41A4E-B0A3-4999-8FEC-04B3F808599A.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
shaggy wrote:

1970's builds used Orangeberg pipe.

Waaaaay worse than concrete.

https://www.expresssewer.com/blog/bid/3 ... eburg-pipe

Thanks for the heads up, no this is definitely concrete

Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453, 1454, 1455 ... 1551  Next