Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

What has MADE your day today?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:25 am

I figured there should be an awesome thread to counteract the what has pissed you off today thread.

I'll start this by maybe upsetting people first with this image of a notice posted in a deli in South Carolina

here's their Yelp Page:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/backstreets-pub-and-deli-clemson

Why has this MADE my day? I invite you to go take a look at all the reviews that has blown up on this restaurant's Yelp page LOL

Re: What has MADE your day today?

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:29 am

Saw that last night on my facebook and thought it was awesome! They went from like 4 stars to shit instantly lol.

What has made my day so far? umm.. Well I guess the fact my company allows me to work from home if I don't feel well

Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 am

All four of my hens are laying as of this morning! :thumbsup2:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:00 am

Almost three years old, almost 6000 fellow gun people, ... :wagwoot:

and we still have a chance to turn the direction this country is going around… :flag:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:01 am

Mr. Q wrote:I figured there should be an awesome thread to counteract the what has pissed you off today thread.

I'll start this by maybe upsetting people first with this image of a notice posted in a deli in South Carolina

here's their Yelp Page:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/backstreets-pub-and-deli-clemson

Why has this MADE my day? I invite you to go take a look at all the reviews that has blown up on this restaurant's Yelp page LOL

if i were a criminal shit bag, i know where i'll go when i need to make a quick few, unrestricted bucks! :thumbsup2:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:02 am

^ speaking of turning the direction of this country around, I watched a pretty awesome film last night made by Kirk Cameron
here's a preview:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:12 am

New safe.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:14 am

No words describe perfection for breakfast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 am

Last edited by db-elwood on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 am

What made my day? Well, actually, it was yesterday but my wife gave me $50 to spend anyway I wanted to :thumbsup2: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:56 am

Today my almost 2 year old boy woke up and his eyes weren't swollen shut, he has an ear and eye infection.

Also, today we got the new movie, Frozen. My daughter is tickled pink.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 am

Nothing beats the smile of your little girl... Have fun in another 10 or so years when she is in middle/high school. I'm sure you'll be inviting a lot of us over for "random" BBQs

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:03 am

My interview with Seattle Fire Department went real well, I have a good feeling, And I got my scope mounted on my grandpas custom Mauser.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 am

Great news about your boy! :thumbsup2: We parents suffer right along with them when they have a problem. Glad to hear he is better.
Little girls and silly movies...Bless their little hearts. I have two daughter's, there's a special bond between dad's and their daughter's. Just different than with a son.
I sure wish mine were 2 years old again....sigh.

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 am

Not to sound too corny . . . but WaGuns makes my day. Threads like this one make my day.

There are a lot of positive things I see on this website, and it really makes me happy. When I scan down the front page, I see a hell of a lot of orange and pink usernames indicating site supporters, which tells me that we have a lot of people that really care about the site and about each other.

Members of all username colors fill the site with positive and supportive threads and comments. This isn't a site where we beat the hell out of each other . . . it's a site where we support each other and poke a little fun in the process.

This is a good place. :wagwoot:

/cheesy
Post a reply