Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:
Forgot to make clear they were clearly lesbians.

Your point is irrelevant.

Yepper! :thumbsup2:

Tell them you self-identify as...

They'll think you're really progressive :bigsmile:

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

MadPick wrote:
Fjordforder wrote:
Forgot to make clear they were clearly lesbians.

Your point is irrelevant.

Yup, Dood as a Man ..your job is to try and show them the way back to the other side.

...or at least they could make you a Fjordforder sandwich.

An Andrew squished between 2 chicks.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"I just a lesbian trapped in a mans body".

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Tell them you self-identify as...

Yeah, that`s a good idea in Belfair. :timeout: :timeout: :timeout:

Like I said in the "Pissed you off Today" thread, in Belfair, for every scarred and grizzled old man with a "Dysfunctional Veteran - Do not Approach me" Hat is a tweaker stuffing used diapers in the ash trays.

Yes, that happened the other day. Anyways, Belfair isn`t the place to "Identify" as anymore than you actually are.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:27 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Thinking Young William Foster.....may think one or both of said Lesbians May be packing a trousersnake?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:49 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

WaJim wrote:

Thinking Young William Foster.....may think one or both of said Lesbians May be packing a trousersnake?

Fucking killjoy.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thou shalt not, in a thread named What Has Made Your Day Today, mention whatsoever the word trousersnake.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PMB wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Fucking killjoy.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

:ROFLMAO:

I was still trying to digest the information of 2 women walking into a hardware store asking for ropes and chains, and then you drop that atomic bomb on my mental processes. :thumbsup2:

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

I was still trying to digest the information of 2 women walking into a hardware store asking for ropes and chains, and then you drop that atomic bomb on my mental processes. :thumbsup2:

If you need anymore, we had an angry (tiny) customer get kicked out of the store today. 55 years old and throwing a fit like he`s 6 because we didn`t have a specialty bolt for his whatever weird foreign machine part.

Just another day in the life.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

I’ll just quote myself again...

RocketScott wrote:
Just go with it man, you never know where it's gonna lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

Does anyone remember some 20years ago now(?) that some dweebs offed a guy they knew... they went to the hardware store and asked the clerk for chains and pier blocks... which they wrapped around the corpse and then tossed him over the Hood Canal Bridge railing... unfortunately for them they didn't cast the body far enough out over the ledge and it got snagged up before it hit the water and was left dangling in plain sight... (I used to work with the clerk who sold the goods to them. Said they were acting oddly and the purchase was strange too)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:36 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

RocketScott wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I’ll just quote myself again...

RocketScott wrote:
Just go with it man, you never know where it's gonna lead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

sex is like pizza

....never had a piece of pizza that was so bad I regretted having a slice.

But, never had a piece of pizza that had a penis though, so there's that.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Yep

sex is like pizza

But, never had a piece of pizza that had a penis though, so there's that.

Thats the Meat Lovers Pizza!!

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

sex is like pizza

No, but I've regretted going for the full-meal-deal a time or two...

It's hard to taste crazy in one slice... icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048 ... 1551  Next