Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:22 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:
After months of chasing and searching we are standing by for a contract agreement on a place in Everson. Rural enough, close enough to Bham, still on the wet side. Out of King county and a nice big insulated shop.

Where men are men, rules don't apply and the sheep are scared. :thumbsup2:

Close enough to that one Bham sheep fuqar I may need a better gate and alarm system. Neighbors have some weird ass looking goats that might attract him.

Baaaaa means Noooo!

Nah. Them girls like a baaaaaaaaad boy :bigsmile:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:
After months of chasing and searching we are standing by for a contract agreement on a place in Everson. Rural enough, close enough to Bham, still on the wet side. Out of King county and a nice big insulated shop.

Close enough to that one Bham sheep fuqar I may need a better gate and alarm system. Neighbors have some weird ass looking goats that might attract him.

Baaaaa means Noooo!

In chinese, "ba" means father...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:

That's Idaho Rick... :rofl9:

Hmmm... come to think of it. :bigsmile:

Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Everson? Damn, out in the middle of nowhere. Well, guess I'll be seeing you at the track ebery Friday night then. No excuses!

Just far enough from the 9, on Goodwin, so don't hear 9 and then very quick down to 542. Frankly Bellingham is quite close.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not much actually left IN Everson nowadays. Sumas is close too, as you know. Beautiful area out in Whatcom County, its just that you're in Whatcom County....

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
Not much actually left IN Everson nowadays. Sumas is close too, as you know. Beautiful area out in Whatcom County, its just that you're in Whatcom County....

What I want - BUT do I have to worry about OhShoot! showing up at odd hours? :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found a new pawn shop gun store yesterday.
Picked up a 13 & 15 round Glock mags that were almost new for $32 OTD. :thumbsup2:

Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Able to take an actual, real shower, and do laundry... For the first time in what feels like months.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Found a new pawn shop gun store yesterday.
Picked up a 13 & 15 round Glock mags that were almost new for $32 OTD. :thumbsup2:

There's a pawn shop in Spokane that had used G22 mags for $19. I bought all they had. Another store had new ones for $26 and I bought about half their stock.

My good news: I found .41 Mag ammo for my FIL for his birthday. Nice Hornady Leverevolution stuff for his Henry.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my new belt from Hank's Belts. Should of pulled the trigger on this a while ago. I really like the feel, does the job well.

Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Got my new belt from Hank's Belts. Should of pulled the trigger on this a while ago. I really like the feel, does the job well.

Great belts. As you break it in pay attention to the Chicago nuts(?). They get loose as the belt gets more limber.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Great belts. As you break it in pay attention to the Chicago nuts(?). They get loose as the belt gets more limber.

Chicago screws, but yes ol timer, you had the right idea. Hanks makes a nice belt. Would be(and is) my back up belt. For the money don't think you'll beat it. However, my Filson double leather has been a daily wear for a bit pver 6 years. Granted, way more expensive, but would have went through at least 2 Hanks in that time.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:

Chicago screws, but yes ol timer, you had the right idea. Hanks makes a nice belt. Would be(and is) my back up belt. For the money don't think you'll beat it. However, my Filson double leather has been a daily wear for a bit pver 6 years. Granted, way more expensive, but would have went through at least 2 Hanks in that time.

Greg Kramer horsehide belt. Had mine for nearly 20 years

Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Youngest son has a 3.55 GPA in his final semester of his senior year (Biz Major, LandMan minor)

Scheduled to graduate in May! Can't wait!

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:

I keep seeing their ads but am pretty gun-shy about buying from FB ads and such. Been burned a couple times, most infamously by a $30 "bed desk" with cupholders and such that turned out to be two finished plywood plates about a foot square with a smaller piece to wedge inside to create an angle. icon_eek

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1296, 1297, 1298, 1299, 1300, 1301, 1302 ... 1551  Next