Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I feel like I might be saying this too much... But my little daughter brightens up every day around here.
Wicked smart, wicked funny, fearless, adventurous, never met a stranger, a powerful and unrepentant pain in the arse, ... I vacillate between laughter and adoration when I think of her.
Just knowing that she is around makes it feel like a sunny day and full of adventure.

I was transplanting some Ash, Maple and Alder trees, and a few blueberry bushes today. There's always a mud puddle around the transplanting area as I soak the new digs for the bush or tree, and she was chattering away and splashing mud around... "I like mud puddles. Do you like mud puddles papa?" *splat* nailed me with about a marble-size ball of mud on the cheek as she flicked her small hand shovel.

Every waking moment is filled with her shenanigans, and I feel like the luckiest man alive to be able to share part of this life with her.

Thu May 23, 2019 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
I might know where 2 Pythons and a Diamondback are....

And theyre 100%

How many Quarts you got?

I have pints, not gallons. :ROFLMAO:

Thu May 23, 2019 9:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I feel like I might be saying this too much... But my little daughter brightens up every day around here.
Wicked smart, wicked funny, fearless, adventurous, never met a stranger, a powerful and unrepentant pain in the arse, ... I vacillate between laughter and adoration when I think of her.
Just knowing that she is around makes it feel like a sunny day and full of adventure.

I was transplanting some Ash, Maple and Alder trees, and a few blueberry bushes today. There's always a mud puddle around the transplanting area as I soak the new digs for the bush or tree, and she was chattering away and splashing mud around... "I like mud puddles. Do you like mud puddles papa?" *splat* nailed me with about a marble-size ball of mud on the cheek as she flicked her small hand shovel.

Every waking moment is filled with her shenanigans, and I feel like the luckiest man alive to be able to share part of this life with her.

Treasure every moment!

Fri May 24, 2019 4:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
I have a Sportsman 18 with a 115 Yamaha and a 9.9 High Thrust kicker with a lot of other extras.....you will love it :thumbsup2:
Try Hewescraftowners.com

Thanks! :thumbsup2:
Joined, I'm sportsdad60 there now.

Fri May 24, 2019 6:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:

Can never be said too much. Fortunately, you're "woke" enough to realize and enjoy her in real time. Fortunately for us, you generously share your treasure, allowing smiles and fuller hearts for us. Thanks and keep it coming.

PS-pictures are a good thing! Helps keep all her site based "uncles" up to date.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri May 24, 2019 12:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just adjusted the valves on my Fairlanes stroked 427 after warming it up in the garage so my house smells like exhaust and just sat down for a cold Big Sky IPA.

Life is good,

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri May 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
Just adjusted the valves on my Fairlanes stroked 427 after warming it up in the garage so my house smells like exhaust and just sat down for a cold Big Sky IPA.

Life is good,

Do you have to burn leaded gas in that thing or did you harden the valve seats?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 24, 2019 5:59 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Life is good,

Do you have to burn leaded gas in that thing or did you harden the valve seats?

Hard seats..

Big fat solid lifter camshaft.

Spits more fuel out the tail pipe than it uses.

Every time I start it you can hear a Prius, or two, cry.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri May 24, 2019 10:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Busy week-end here at West Shore State Park on Flathead lake. We only had 2 tent spots open.
We're meeting so many different great folks during our evening stroll.

Sat May 25, 2019 5:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Busy week-end here at West Shore State Park on Flathead lake. We only had 2 tent spots open.
We're meeting so many different great folks during our evening stroll.

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat May 25, 2019 6:00 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

One set of my parents have been in town for two weeks. The second week we spent aboard Nieuw Amsterdam cruising up to Alaska and just got back today. They, my dad and second mother, also met the YL’s parents today.

It’s been a rip roaring two weeks!

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Last edited by dreadi on Sun May 26, 2019 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That long already? Damn dude

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Sat May 25, 2019 10:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just looking at part of my pistol collection and remembering when I used to only have 1 pistol and I was ok with that but I always wanted more.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Mon May 27, 2019 5:34 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Have a stock that's down 17% this month.
Went up 6.8% today!

Wed May 29, 2019 12:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally got a good bleed on my Model T hydraulic brakes

Wed May 29, 2019 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023 ... 1551  Next