Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I found two nice oak upper cabinets that are going into “The Room”. I’ve been looking for a year to find some decent cabinets pretty cheap, these were damn cheap, FREE. I was just about to go to Ikea (I shudder to think that I would ever buy from there).... Getting these cabinets installed will be the last construction project for this room that’s taken me over a year and a half to complete. :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon May 25, 2020 5:14 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

First time in long time i actually looked at my mortgage statement.

38 payments left

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue May 26, 2020 2:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

First time in long time i actually looked at my mortgage statement.

38 payments left

You old.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue May 26, 2020 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my morning exercise at the pit, picked up close to 600 223/556, 150+ 300BLK & 500+ 9mm cases... Tired Boss, Dog tired by 10 am... :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue May 26, 2020 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Got my morning exercise at the pit, picked up close to 600 223/556, 150+ 300BLK & 500+ 9mm cases... Tired Boss, Dog tired by 10 am... :bigsmile:

Score! :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue May 26, 2020 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seeing Gunbroker ammo auction prices coming back down to pre-Kung Flu prices, which is a good indicator that the insane demand is finally cooling off. Now, I can feel comfortable shooting again and not having to worry about the replacement cost. :thumbsup2:

Tue May 26, 2020 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some people got their shipment of Wolf 300bo... Let the flood gates open... Talking 25 cents per round.. yes please... Supposedly a much larger shipment is coming...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Some people got their shipment of Wolf 300bo... Let the flood gates open... Talking 25 cents per round.. yes please... Supposedly a much larger shipment is coming...

Steel-cased, I assume?

Tue May 26, 2020 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Steel-cased, I assume?

Yup.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/wolf-polyformance-300-blackout-ammo-145-gr-fmj-steel-case-300blkfmj1-p-110259.aspx

They seemed to have doubled the price.. It was 200/1k, now it's 200/500

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Score! :thumbsup2:

More like SORE, I use the long handled “Grippers” for the spread out stuff but don the knee pads to get the large clustered cases.... :rofl9:
Yeah it’s good to have the constant flow of inventory but over 1/2 of the 223/556 today had dents near the shoulder so they will get cut down for 300BLK conversion.

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Tue May 26, 2020 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The USA back in the launch business as of tomorrow. :thumbsup2:

Quote:
SpaceX is targeting Wednesday, May 27 for Falcon 9’s launch of Crew Dragon’s second demonstration (Demo-2) mission from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida. This test flight with NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley on board the Dragon spacecraft will return human spaceflight to the United States.

The instantaneous launch window opens at 4:33 p.m. EDT, or 20:33 UTC, with backup instantaneous launch opportunities available on Saturday, May 30 at 3:22 p.m. EDT, or 19:22 UTC, and on Sunday, May 31 at 3:00 p.m. EDT, or 19:00 UTC. Tune in here https://www.spacex.com/launches/ to watch the launch webcast. Coverage will begin about 4 hours before liftoff.

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Tue May 26, 2020 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
President Trump announces termination of US relationship with WHO

https://www.wsls.com/news/politics/2020/05/29/president-trump-announces-termination-of-us-relationship-with-who/?fbclid=IwAR27Xk8wd7NiQCv342sq-vKxXPOUP7U_BDc4yungZ5pPKRmB9-sfRYJxT0M
https://www.wsls.com/news/2020/05/29/watch-live-president-donald-trump-speaking-on-unknown-topic/

Fri May 29, 2020 11:11 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

4 day turn around on gun purchase.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri May 29, 2020 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Missed out on a Weyerhaeuser motorized permit for vail yesterday was really bummed decided to go back and see if I could somehow get a walk in permit today and managed to bag one

Albert Einstein

Fri May 29, 2020 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I bought a Honda Harmony 2 mower from an old co-worker of mine 6 years ago for 50$ and have NOT done jack shit to it minus putting gas in and cutting some green, I went to Ron Jones Power the other day to see what a tune up would cost and what the turn around is going to be, they told me about a month!!!

I said screw it ordered a Air Filter,Spark Plug, Oil, and 2 new blades for 40$ off Amazon and did EVERYTHING all by myself today and feel pretty good about it.

If you all are wondering, yes it does start and runs like a raped Ape.....

Fri May 29, 2020 3:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1190, 1191, 1192, 1193, 1194, 1195, 1196 ... 1549  Next