Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For those of you who have anti Trump friends here is a link about him signing an EO that will create a task force focused on finding missing Native Americans. I shared the link to a very liberal friend of mine and he refused to post it. Despite the fact it was in support of something he was calling for. It went against his anti Trump narrative. I could hear his head explode.

https://www.adn.com/nation-world/2019/1 ... a-natives/

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:53 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

My new flag.....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The original star spangled banner! And the only 15-stripe flag.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a good oil change on my truck.... fresh full synthetic 15w40 to help with these cold mornings

Removed my old fuel filter housing and replaced it with a spin on... which included a one way valve for 1 person bleeding, since the factory system required 2 people.

I prefilled the filter with seafoam and DieselKleen.... and dumped more in the tank.

Runs much quieter/smoother... small vibration at idle is gone...

spins over much quicker with the synthetic in there.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Got a good oil change on my truck.... fresh full synthetic 15w40 to help with these cold mornings

Removed my old fuel filter housing and replaced it with a spin on... which included a one way valve for 1 person bleeding, since the factory system required 2 people.

I prefilled the filter with seafoam and DieselKleen.... and dumped more in the tank.

Runs much quieter/smoother... small vibration at idle is gone...

spins over much quicker with the synthetic in there.

:thumbsup2:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Shooting pistols with the wife and kids before eating turkey and fixings. Looks like she might actually start carrying now!

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stopped by RE-PC in South Center and picked up a new mouse and keyboard to replace my old worn out stuff.
Gotta love their prices.
Mouse - $1 (new)
HP keyboard - $2 (like new)
:thumbsup2:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:16 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Stereo hooked back up in the house....

Speakerlabs sound awesome.

Been in full remodel mode for like 2 years.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:14 pm

I went to the range with my 12 year old son today. 2 ARs and 2 1911s. To watch my son shoot my dad's 1911 was nice. Seeing my son shoot 9 and 10 rings repeatedly with it at ten yards was awesome!

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:25 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Spotted a heard of 60+ elk this afternoon 3:15ish over a mile away. Stalked, crawled, ran, to within 80yds while also competing against another predator (coyote).

No kill. However, that’s a long way to go without cover.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This happened on Saturday but I thought I would post it today, The wife and I went on an adventure North this weekend and as we were heading through North Seattle we decided to have lunch at Dicks and as we were leaving I saw a State Trooper pull in to get a bite and I went to his window while he was ordering and kindly asked him to put his Debit Card away as I already had mine out and paid for his Lunch, the look of shock & appreciation on his face almost made me tear up, I shook his hand and thanked him for his service.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
This happened on Saturday but I thought I would post it today, The wife and I went on an adventure North this weekend and as we were heading through North Seattle we decided to have lunch at Dicks and as we were leaving I saw a State Trooper pull in to get a bite and I went to his window while he was ordering and kindly asked him to put his Debit Card away as I already had mine out and paid for his Lunch, the look of shock & appreciation on his face almost made me tear up, I shook his hand and thanked him for his service.

Awesome man!! :bow:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:33 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Awesome man!! :bow:

That is good....

P.C. Sherrif Deputy is harder to comp...they'll refuse.
'
You pretty much have to pay it forward then leave before the officer gets to the window.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good on you , Jason!

Pretty insignificant shiite but this still made my day:
... a few weeks ago I lost my SOG work knife... then Wednesday Dunn Lumber fumbled a part I had on order.

Today I did the weekly change of pants :wink05: and in the clean pants was my SOG knife!
Got to Dunn Lumber and the salesman was NOT able to locate my part, but a different salesman overheard, said "wait a minute", actually got off his stool and went and found my part!

Pretty cool as the project was at a complete standstill without it.
And finally
...A client of mine gave me a $25 "tip" the other day, so after picking up my tool I went and got $25 worth of sorely needed groceries. To top that, when I pulled my wallet from my pocket, out came a $20 bill I didn't realize I had! Magic Work pants!

So belly is full, and the handrails are assembled. Life is good. Thanks be.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got the foundation poured for my addition

Had enough extra concrete to pour a stoop on the side of my shop. I had it ready just in case

I’m just sitting here waiting for it to firm up so I can finish it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1083, 1084, 1085, 1086, 1087, 1088, 1089 ... 1549  Next