Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fishinpnw wrote:
Yes, hindsight may be 2020.....But lying pieces of shit? I mean, this was in Texas...in 2015. If I had to assume, I would guess there was something wrong with the PA, and nobody had the wherewithal to come up with something as McGyver as holding their phone up to the PA mike. But are we really saying that the PA wasn't broken and they didn't want to play the national anthem and are lying pieces of shit? Really? Just seems like a shitty thing to say to me.

I'll amend it to 'fucking idiots'... That better? :ROFLMAO:

Ignorance or ineptitude; your pick.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:40 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:
Yes, hindsight may be 2020.....But lying pieces of shit? I mean, this was in Texas...in 2015. If I had to assume, I would guess there was something wrong with the PA, and nobody had the wherewithal to come up with something as McGyver as holding their phone up to the PA mike. But are we really saying that the PA wasn't broken and they didn't want to play the national anthem and are lying pieces of shit? Really? Just seems like a shitty thing to say to me.

lol. Thanks, now I'm all warm and fuzzy. :-)

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

My guess would be that the tape deck from the 90's finally shredded the tape from the late 80's that had the anthem on it

This isn't T-mobile park. There's a good chance the PA system still has vacuum tubes in it

The announcer is probably a volunteer who just wants to get this over with so he can get to the bar, not some commie plant

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

My guess would be that the tape deck from the 90's finally shredded the tape from the late 80's that had the anthem on it

This isn't T-mobile park. There's a good chance the PA system still has vacuum tubes in it

The announcer is probably a volunteer who just wants to get this over with so he can get to the bar, not some commie plant

You and your commie plots!

This was obviously an adrenochrome 'runway', to show off the assets! Those people HATE the national anthem!

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:49 pm

Selador wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

This was obviously an adrenochrome 'runway', to show off the assets! Those people HATE the national anthem!

lol. I'm not gonna lie, I had to look up adrenochrome to see what it was. Sounds delicious.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Fishinpnw wrote:

Sounds like something a commie sympathizer would say.....

:bigsmile:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:

There goes Jeff with a truth bomb

You guys got me, I'm totally trying to cover up a commie plot

...and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Calm down RS..have a Scooby snack.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Damn... It was just a video...

Watching it made my day, so I posted it.

Apparently bitching and moaning and coming up with conspiracy theories is what makes some peoples day, lol

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparky D wrote:

Apparently bitching and moaning and coming up with conspiracy theories is what makes some peoples day, lol

And?????......

:ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Joined a bowling league today. First time being part of one after being a somewhat avid bowler for 13 years. The team I'm part of is in a league that isn't sanctioned and isn't full of hardcore bowlers, which I like. I don't like bowling with hardcore people and purists. They take all the fun out of it.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Joined a bowling league today. First time being part of one after being a somewhat avid bowler for 13 years. The team I'm part of is in a league that isn't sanctioned and isn't full of hardcore bowlers, which I like. I don't like bowling with hardcore people and purists. They take all the fun out of it.

Man, I haven't bowled in a league for about 16 years. I like the more casual leagues as well.

We used to play Poker during the game. $1 per game, winner take all.
For a spare, you get one card. For a strike, you get two. Only keep max 5 cards, discards get reshuffled when the deck gets low.
Best 5 card hand wins the pot.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparky D wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Man, I haven't bowled in a league for about 16 years. I like the more casual leagues as well.

For a spare, you get one card. For a strike, you get two. Only keep max 5 cards, discards get reshuffled when the deck gets low.

Sounds like a good time! I'm the youngest on this team. I was asked how young I am because I look like a high schooler. :ROFLMAO: Compliment of the month since I'm 37. :thumbsup2: There is a money pot at the end of the season but the league itself is about having fun more than anything. For some reason, I tend to bowl better at AMF affiliated alleys compared to Brunswick lanes. I dunno what it is that makes all the difference. 2 years ago I was cracking 220 on a consistent basis, but I had a moderate buzz going at the time. I bowl better when I have alcohol in my system.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Sparky D wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Sounds like a good time! I'm the youngest on this team. I was asked how young I am because I look like a high schooler. :ROFLMAO: Compliment of the month since I'm 37. :thumbsup2: There is a money pot at the end of the season but the league itself is about having fun more than anything. For some reason, I tend to bowl better at AMF affiliated alleys compared to Brunswick lanes. I dunno what it is that makes all the difference. 2 years ago I was cracking 220 on a consistent basis, but I had a moderate buzz going at the time. I bowl better when I have alcohol in my system.

Just like playing pool, I was a 3 beer shooter with my McDermit stick... :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sparky D wrote:

It's almost like there's something going on nationwide that is keeping everybody cooped up in there houses for months on end. Or in Jeff's case, just another Monday.

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1256, 1257, 1258, 1259, 1260, 1261, 1262 ... 1549  Next