Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:10 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

AR15L wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
I discovered something odd

Not sure if this post has TMI or not.
[/quote]

Used in my sig line Rick...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kgbsucka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
FINALLY above 40 deg today.
My truck died in the drive way (starter) the day after we got home from Texas.
Starter came UPS, now I gotta crawl under the truck and replace it.

Damn!! Lucky that happened at home!

No kidding!
At first I thought it was the batteries but they're less than a year old.
Bought a delco rebuild via Amazon, put it in today, amazing how fast it cranks now!

Does anyone know if Autozone takes in old starters?

Our 12,000 Watt Dura-max duel fuel generator and 100 lb propane tank arrived as well today.
I feel like I'm prepped now for the worse, except propane, I gotta go to costco and get that Monday.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SporkBoy wrote:
Wife finally got herself a CPL!

PSA Mason county now issues CPL laminated! We are no longer redneck backwater but are sophisticated and modern.

So what you sayin is that us guys over here in Grays Harbor are redneck/hillbillies cuz our CPL is still paper??? icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek :wink05: :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:01 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
Kgbsucka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

No kidding!
Bought a delco rebuild via Amazon, put it in today, amazing how fast it cranks now!

Our 12,000 Watt Dura-max duel fuel generator and 100 lb propane tank arrived as well today.
I feel like I'm prepped now for the worse, except propane, I gotta go to costco and get that Monday.

My experience with Autozone ?

Non of them fuckers could spell "Starter"

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
Kgbsucka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

No kidding!

If you bought it from them yes. Has a $40 core charge or at least the one for my wife's minivan did. Since you didn't buy it from them I don't know but won't hurt to ask.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:37 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Whenever our neighbor falls and can’t get up, we get a call from her husband, go over and get her back into bed or her wheel chair. It just blows my mind that neither of their children from previous relationships have been able to convince them to move in with them or something. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to move in with family for a number of reasons unrelated to their children.

They got denied entry into a assisted living facility due to her not being able to do enough on her own, which blows my mind. What’s the point of ASSISTED living?

Anyway.

His son brought us a bottle of red wine and a bottle of Crown as a thank you. Anyone had this Crown?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Nothing really.
But got to see my girlfriend today, if only through a mask

Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

good job dreadi....... kinda like my old neighbor, his alarm would go off and my neighbor or I would walk over and he would answer the door and right then you knew he burned something...alarm company would call and reassure them what happened, sometime fire dept would show up...all we could do was open the windows and back door to air

guess after so many calls his younger brother had to put him in to a assisted living up the road.

that crown royal isn't bad had one like 8 yrs ago. peachy with hint of vanilla. coke and vanilla drink with it

Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
Whenever our neighbor falls and can’t get up, we get a call from her husband, go over and get her back into bed or her wheel chair. It just blows my mind that neither of their children from previous relationships have been able to convince them to move in with them or something. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t want to move in with family for a number of reasons unrelated to their children.

They got denied entry into a assisted living facility due to her not being able to do enough on her own, which blows my mind. What’s the point of ASSISTED living?

Many independent/assisted living facilities won't lift. It's a huge liability and requires equipment and training for all staff

Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

Anyway.

His son brought us a bottle of red wine and a bottle of Crown as a thank you. Anyone had this Crown?

Hats off to you man. There are so many older folks who need more care and either can't afford it, are too stubborn to go, don't want to give up what they know such as friends and places, or facilities won't take them. Some even go as far as to take all your money once you've passed as payment. My wife and I almost bought a house that had a MIL addition, but that wouldn't work for both my mom and my wife's. My mom is looking at just moving over here, but she doesn't want to start over. Unfortunately I'm not moving to her.

There is a woman in her 60's who lives across the street from us. We check in on her from time to time to see if she needs anything. Especially when the weather is bad. I've never seen anyone over at her house, and I don't know if she works from home or is retired because I rarely see her leave.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:

Anyway.

Wife brought home a bottle from Texas. Hard to come by. Usually only distributed in the fall we were told.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
SporkBoy wrote:
Wife finally got herself a CPL!

PSA Mason county now issues CPL laminated! We are no longer redneck backwater but are sophisticated and modern.

So what you sayin is that us guys over here in Grays Harbor are redneck/hillbillies cuz our CPL is still paper??? icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek :wink05: :ROFLMAO:

It's still paper unlike our OK plastic CC like card. Just laminated like the one we get in Thurston county. You can laminate it yourself.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just refinanced my house. My rate dropped to 3%, & lowered my payment over $200.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Just refinanced my house. My rate dropped to 3%, & lowered my payment over $200.

Oh crap, I gotta see what else I can find for sale. :wink05:

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

How much longer will you be paying?

How much will you be paying total, in the end? More or less than before refinance?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1147, 1148, 1149, 1150, 1151, 1152, 1153 ... 1551  Next