Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife says I love the dog more than her

I told her that might be different if she rolled over and spread her legs for me as much as the dog does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Headed home from the Narrows Airport tonight. At the first overpass on the Gig Harbor side, there was a fair number of people waving the American Flag, AND the Gadsen flag.

Warmed my heart some.
:thumbsup2:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

I told her that might be different if she rolled over and spread her legs for me as much as the dog does

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

:ROFLMAO:

Here's another one from flip side of the coin:
Q: How do you tell who loves you more, the wife or the dog?
A: Lock them both in the trunk of your car for ten minutes, when you let them out, you'll find out for sure

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Having a beer (Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen) and listening to Mozart (Duettino Sull'aria from Le Nozze di Figaro). Reminds me that in spite of all the bullshit we go through in life, that there is always beauty in life as well :bigsmile:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Having a beer (Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen) and listening to Mozart (Duettino Sull'aria from Le Nozze di Figaro). Reminds me that in spite of all the bullshit we go through in life, that there is always beauty in life as well :bigsmile:

I’ve had that same thought a few times recently: Relaxing on the Montana prairie, out to a nice dinner, etc. It is AMAZING to just forget all of the shit, just for a few minutes.

And then I slam back to reality, and I think I’m even angrier that we are under constant attack, and I feel like I’m not allowed to truly enjoy life.

Sorry ... wrong thread, I know.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

I’ve had that same thought a few times recently: Relaxing on the Montana prairie, out to a nice dinner, etc. It is AMAZING to just forget all of the shit, just for a few minutes.

And then I slam back to reality, and I think I’m even angrier that we are under constant attack, and I feel like I’m not allowed to truly enjoy life.

I hear you brother. When it comes to gun rights we are under constant attack, even in red states there are a lot of folks that are anti-gun. Whoever thought that someone like Beto O'Rourke would be so competitive in a state like Texas.

Times like these in the run up to the midterms it's really good just to cast our individual vote then tune out the TV and get back to the simpler things in life. Not everything is defined by political conflict and for sure a lot of this stuff is beyond our control, we just do our own individual part.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

At least I'm not alone.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Kinda how I feel about camping.

The idea is to get away from everything. 'Back to nature'... Simple... Relax.

Leave your mobile office at home..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When its supposed to be crappy, but turns out to be a great sunny day!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:20 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

MadPick wrote:
GeekWithGuns wrote:

Man, that field we shot up in sand springs. That was a damn good time!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So despite the current election vote outcome, my wife just handed me a bunch of cash to buy a gun for my birthday. Should I get another pistol, or perhaps another lower?

I would like to buy another optic, but given the new bill perhaps I need to go that route before having to be bent over a rail to buy a gun in this state.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
So despite the current election vote outcome, my wife just handed me a bunch of cash to buy a gun for my birthday. Should I get another pistol, or perhaps another lower?

I would like to buy another optic, but given the new bill perhaps I need to go that route before having to be bent over a rail to buy a gun in this state.

Gotta love it when the wife is on board!

Buy stuff that is going to be a pain in the ass to buy later (soon) - aka semi-autos. Get just the serialized frames, for that matter; it'll stretch out your money and you can buy the finishing touches later.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife, whom can't vote, (non-US resident), wanted to see the the result this morning.
She is not happy.
She is also on-board for moving out of state. :thumbsup2:

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 922, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 928 ... 1551  Next