Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
usrifle wrote:
Me, the wife, Arisaka and his son are in the Bellator section, row 2 ringside.
Pretty cool, never been to MMA fights before. My daughter knows people and got me the tickets.
:bigsmile:

Denise hoping a hockey game breaks out?

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DM47 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Pretty cool, never been to MMA fights before. My daughter knows people and got me the tickets.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That was good…

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
NWGunner wrote:
DM47 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

That was good…

I might still have video of a T-birds game on JoeTV where a familiar looking couple are in the background during a better than average scrum. And, here is this lady showing some interesting shadow boxing-like skills ....

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I remember that! :thumbsup2:

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Go T-birds! :thumbsup2:

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DM47 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
DM47 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

That was good…

I might still have video of a T-birds game on JoeTV where a familiar looking couple are in the background during a better than average scrum. And, here is this lady showing some interesting shadow boxing-like skills ....

That was EPIC! :ROFLMAO:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:18 pm

So - I've been keeping an eye on my neighbor's house for him since late Jan.... I knew he had a massage chair in the house, but didn't really think too much about it.... I finally gave it a try ~a week ago - kinda cool, but didn't know how to 'operate' it with all the different options. He was out here last weekend and showed me how to set it up and run it 'properly'..... Damn --- now I'm really a believer in those chairs! Feels so good to have the rollers go up and down your spine - and shake and jiggle too. Every time I get out of it now I just feel like a big wet noodle..... Very cool. And so cool that he says 'use it whenever you want' :thumbsup2:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Heading off to Westport for some crab, ling and rockfish...stay the night and head out at 5:30 in the morning :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:
Heading off to Westport for some crab, ling and rockfish...stay the night and head out at 5:30 in the morning :bigsmile: :thumbsup2:

Sounds good, but you lost me at 5:30 am. :bigsmile:

Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
codfather wrote:

Sounds good, but you lost me at 5:30 am. :bigsmile:

:ROFLMAO:

Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

codfather wrote:

I’m jealous, I’m just 35-40 minutes away but rarely go anymore. Have fun and good luck.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One school district in North Carolina is taking school safety into its own hands, with plans to put AR-15 rifles in emergency safes throughout county schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-caroli ... es-schools

Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:21 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

golddigger14s wrote:
One school district in North Carolina is taking school safety into its own hands, with plans to put AR-15 rifles in emergency safes throughout county schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-caroli ... es-schools

We have that already here.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

I was going to ask this somewhere, but didn't know where.... I had been noticing that I haven't heard any 'freedom' coming from the Kenmore range for quite some time.... But today, I was out there looking for the planes since I kept hearing the roar of the the afterburners and in between --- I kept hearing shots from the range.... GOOD! I don't know how many on here know that they are planning on building a shitload of condos/townhouses/apts right across the street from it --- the pit has sold and is going to be developed. I hope they grandfather the range in and not listen to all the 'new karens and owners' that will complain.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:01 pm

Got a surprise note from an eBay surplus dealer who I've dealt with before this morning. Long story short, the guy liked what I'm trying to do about building a "teaching rig" for Hands On Learning one I finish my degree and get my History classroom, and he just got a fresh shipment of surplus USMC plate carriers so he thought he'd offer me an "educator discount" on one right off the top before he listed the rest of the shipment.

Sometimes you try to do good and other people do good for you in response... an abnormally pleasant start to the week. :)

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1451, 1452, 1453 ... 1551  Next