Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RadioSquatch wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
Picked up a new sleeping bag for camping this weekend. Bags have come a long way in 40 years. My old Gander Mountain bag has done well for 40 years, but it is a beast of a bulky heavy down bag. Can't wait to try the new bag out.

What did you get?

I picked up a Nemo Disco 30 at REI. I had a gift card so that helped the price. But as someone who moves around as they sleep this bag was great. It scrunched down to about a gallon milk jug. I liked the shape, different from the mummy and allowed for more wiggle room. Stayed warm all night too. But you will need a good pad as it feels thin. I had a Klymate pad that did a great job.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:32 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just got my taxassessment for 2020.

Googled senior frozen taxed assessed value.

The Gov Jayboye and this City can suck a bag of dicks in 1.5 years.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had to go to the walmart in Renton today. In the middle of that bedlam....was a young female employee, singing quietly to herself. She had the loveliest voice I've heard in quite some time. It was a Mo-town pop song, but she was doin it justice in a soulful gospel style.

Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oil Change.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This made my day....Wife says we need a truck camper so we can fish all day in other parts of the state and not go home for a few days.

I have been stalking CL here for a couple months, scored this 2008 Palomino Maverick 1000 SL 10 ft for a below NADA blue book value.
Clean clean clean, original owners (retired cop and wife) kept it in tip top shape.

The dining room slide out makes it roomy for a truck camper.
Sits perfectly on the F350, still about 2 inches above the overload springs (Camper weights 2700 dry)

Yeah, it ain't a Lance or a Bigfoot, but it will only be used in summer. Our 5th wheel is our winter rig, down south. :wink05:

My rear Torqlift tie downs come in Friday, I used the front tie downs only to get it home 15 miles away.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You need some airbags on that thing and youd be stylin!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://twitter.com/i/status/1151526698392965123
watch til the end :wink05: :bigsmile: :flag:

Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have to clean out the garage and plan on having a garage sale. Well, one of the things that has been sitting in there for years is my stereo which I was figuring on getting $25~$50 for it.
We've had threads on old stereo amps and turners before.
Well, I just did a long ass search on fleabay and some other sites to get an idea of what I might be able to get.
Good gawd almighty...
Marantz 2270 in the wood case - $425 w/o the wood case to over $1100!

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
I have to clean out the garage and plan on having a garage sale. Well, one of the things that has been sitting in there for years is my stereo which I was figuring on getting $25~$50 for it.
Well, I just did a long ass search on fleabay and some other sites to get an idea of what I might be able to get.
Good gawd almighty...

Wow!

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:40 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I don't think much can top the laugh that the Balrog gave me this morning.

We have audio of certain rooms, including her bedroom. She woke up this morning at about 7, and immediately launched into a bunch of singing. Let me tell you, after being in super close proximity to the ABC song for the trip and work in Montana, I am pretty darned sick of that one.
Fortunately she mixed in a lot of other songs this morning, including a couple of old folk songs like 'Sweet Betsy from Pike' so the music mix was tolerable.

After about 45 minutes of listening to her singing and playing, the Dread Princess started heading her way to get her going on breakfast and her morning lessons. I encouraged the Dreaded Princess to call her out, rather than going in to get her... I just like her to come bouncing out on her own for some reason.

Dread Princess called "Breakfast time!" Silence from Balrog... "Come on sweetheart, it's getting late!" Silence...
"Do you want sausage or bacon?" Silence... All sounds from her bedroom had stopped. No playing noises, no singing... Dread Princess was starting to get a slight irritation on.

I put on a robot voice and asked "HOW ABOUT A GOOD ASS WHOOPING, KID?"

"Yes please!" she piped up immediately.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I don't think much can top the laugh that the Balrog gave me this morning.

We have audio of certain rooms, including her bedroom. She woke up this morning at about 7, and immediately launched into a bunch of singing. Let me tell you, after being in super close proximity to the ABC song for the trip and work in Montana, I am pretty darned sick of that one.
Fortunately she mixed in a lot of other songs this morning, including a couple of old folk songs like 'Sweet Betsy from Pike' so the music mix was tolerable.

After about 45 minutes of listening to her singing and playing, the Dread Princess started heading her way to get her going on breakfast and her morning lessons. I encouraged the Dreaded Princess to call her out, rather than going in to get her... I just like her to come bouncing out on her own for some reason.

Dread Princess called "Breakfast time!" Silence from Balrog... "Come on sweetheart, it's getting late!" Silence...
"Do you want sausage or bacon?" Silence... All sounds from her bedroom had stopped. No playing noises, no singing... Dread Princess was starting to get a slight irritation on.

I put on a robot voice and asked "HOW ABOUT A GOOD ASS WHOOPING, KID?"

"Yes please!" she piped up immediately.

That is hilarious. I love listening to my little girl sing too. Her favorite song is Baby Shark and wheels on the buss.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Good gawd almighty...

I have a 2245 with wood case that I ordered for Dad from the exchange catalog when I was in Korea in the 1970's.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Watched my son get married today.
:thumbsup2:

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:

Congrats! :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:

Wow! Congrats Dan!

Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052 ... 1549  Next