Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358 ... 1549  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 

Scored a two pack of 20oz bottles of Lea&Perrins whoosty sauce at Grocers outlet for $3 :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
I've had a small 6oz bottle that I have been using sparingly, but now there are no holds!!!!
I keep seeing vids of people using as a binder for rubs --- gonna be trying that!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Scored a two pack of 20oz bottles of Lea&Perrins whoosty sauce at Grocers outlet for $3 :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:
I've had a small 6oz bottle that I have been using sparingly, but now there are no holds!!!!
I keep seeing vids of people using as a binder for rubs --- gonna be trying that!

Just use Yellow mustard as a binder, but that was a score. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
20210717_180717.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jul 17, 2021 5:08 pm

usrifle wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I was chatting with my neighbor - seeing if he was interested in one of the bottles, but he just picked up two from Costco - he was saying that he saw someone using whoosty for spritzing brisket !?!?! He said he did one last week and it turned out really good! I can't think it would ever turn out bad. I'm thinking I may have to try using a whoosty spritz on chicken instead of bbq sauce now.....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
usrifle wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I was chatting with my neighbor - seeing if he was interested in one of the bottles, but he just picked up two from Costco - he was saying that he saw someone using whoosty for spritzing brisket !?!?! He said he did one last week and it turned out really good! I can't think it would ever turn out bad. I'm thinking I may have to try using a whoosty spritz on chicken instead of bbq sauce now.....

It's worth a try, but that's a lot of Sodium for a spritzer. Apple Juice with a bit of BBQ sauce for a Mop is my go to. Water and the BBQ sauce works if you have no Apple juice.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Try making your own mop. I make it by the gallon. ACV, OJ, Worsty, Brown Sugar, and Mustard.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
PARENTS WIN! BIDEN ADMIN BACKS DOWN FROM REQUIRING CRT FOR FEDERAL EDUCATION GRANTS
BRODIGAN JULY 20, 2021

Quote:
Parents have been speaking out throughout the country in defense of their children. This diverse group of parents took issue with their kids being taught that everything is racist. Or in some instances, that their kids were racist themselves. It was the cornerstone of the Biden Administrations' education agenda. Well, that pushback worked! The Biden Admin is backing down from their original plans and while it's a little victory for parents, it's still a victory.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/crt-federal-education-grants?fbclid=IwAR181S8LQ3ojozaSDx1Hw0T29rSlrVApPkJRKvEoR0wmGV-QVnS68vSM690

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:05 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Date night with the lady. Rainier's Game! Thanks Jacy for the hookup!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe this wouldn't make your day receiving an electricity bill but hear me out.
From June until a few days ago, (30 day term thing).
The electricity bill was a whopping $104.00!

Why does this make my day?
Running the a/c 24/7 for the last month straight along with the normal lights, computer & tv.
I can live with that.
:wagwoot:

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

Great pic

Have a great night!

Will be thinking of you if/when the fireworks go off (I think that's just Fridays, but it's Tacoma...)

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:55 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Brandi Cruz

https://www.q13fox.com/the-divide-with- ... xm4YCPPPtQ

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:

Great looking couple there!

Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:08 am

Went to let the cat in last night --- he was happily devouring a rat in the garage, so I let him be.... GOOD kitty. Got up this morning to let him in and I see a SECOND rat body/parts next to the first --- REALLY good kitty!!!!

Odd thing was --- one was a black tail and the other was a white tail..... he usually doesn't eat the black tails....

Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:14 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Yesterday's weigh-in shows me down to 235# from a high of 282#.

It took 3 years, but for an old guy (57) weight loss comes slowly.

What did I do? Depends what you want to credit...I made two changes: Walking the dogs 1 mile/day 6 days/ week. Next change- I stopped worrying about carbs, bread, butter, etc. and ate German food in moderation. As my wife has a German cooking channel, cookbooks, and website, she needed to video tape/ photograph a variety of recipes. I was the fortunate recipient of all those dinners, desserts, and Christmas treats. One would think that would load a fella with carbs and calories.

Perhaps it did...I credit the dog walking.

For those interested:https://alltastesgerman.com/

Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

3584ELK wrote:
Yesterday's weigh-in shows me down to 235# from a high of 282#.

Nicely done! :thumbsup2:

3584ELK wrote:
As my wife has a German cooking channel, cookbooks, and website, she needed to video tape/ photograph a variety of recipes. I was the fortunate recipient of all those dinners, desserts, and Christmas treats.

icon_eek That's not even fair!

She's got a lot of content there, that's very cool. I watched a couple of her YouTube videos (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnTqZ5 ... gNbKbsWeoA), that's some good-looking food!

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355, 1356, 1357, 1358 ... 1549  Next