Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:03 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There's a bitterness in walnuts that bakers use to counter-balance the sweetness of the bananas.

They're also used for texture.

Creative bakers have other ways to impart those same characteristics.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
nuts belong with bananas

"Sir, we would appreciate it if you didn't swallow the banana whole. While impressive, it's disturbing to the rest of the customers"

:ROFLMAO:

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
AR15L wrote:
DGM33 wrote:
PMB wrote:
Fresh homemade slice banana bread with a fat slab of butter slowly melting on it.
Dread Princess and the Balrog made the house smell of "baking day."

Man, fall weather makes me wish I could bake. I almost have a kitchen again...

What's taking so long????
Maybe you should of left it alone? :wink05:

Massive water damage in June kind of precluded us from leaving it alone. Just dragging out with insurance claims and contractor scheduling and appliance snafus. But soon! And then I'll bake breads and pies and post pics of them in this thread and you'll all be hungry.

Nope I have an amazing wife that bakes for me.

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

NWGunner wrote:
There's a bitterness in walnuts that bakers use to counter-balance the sweetness of the bananas.

They're also used for texture.

Creative bakers have other ways to impart those same characteristics.

Volume down NSFW

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got out of New England before morning rush hour ever had a chance to begin. By that time came, I was sitting in the first wave of morning traffic in the greater Philly area.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Recv'd a check for work performed... threw it into the ATM and the scanner misread the total. It threw the decimal point out two places.

"$52,800 for deposit, is that correct?"

I chuckled, then laughed out loud thinking about the client's reaction were it to have cleared before it was caught... Bank personnel gave me the stink eye as I stood there cackling at the ATM.

Gotta admit, I thought about how many hookers and how much blow that would buy. (you know, before I got arrested for bank fraud)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Recv'd a check for work performed... threw it into the ATM and the scanner misread the total. It threw the decimal point out two places.

"$52,800 for deposit, is that correct?"

I chuckled, then laughed out loud thinking about the client's reaction were it to have cleared before it was caught... Bank personnel gave me the stink eye as I stood there cackling at the ATM.

Gotta admit, I thought about how many hookers and how much blow that would buy. (you know, before I got arrested for bank fraud)

Yes, SOMEONE would have been mighty unhappy to have that show up in their bank statement. And I know he has guns... :ROFLMAO:

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:32 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pissed he did it, but glad he got caught.
Needs to be tried and sent to prison.
Not sure how restricted the personal info for a US senator is, but this leaking shit has to end.

Intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee arrested, accused of leaking private info of Republican senators
https://www.chron.com/news/politics/art ... 279983.php

Capitol Police released no more specifics. But some news outlets reported that Cosko posted the home phone numbers and addresses of at least four Republican senators, three of them members of the Judiciary Committee which voted along party lines last week to advance Kavanaugh's nomination.

According to Roll Call, a Capitol Hill newspaper, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's home addresses in Kentucky and Washington D.C. were added to his public Wikipedia page. The paper also reported that "the personal home addresses, home phone numbers, cellphone numbers and email addresses of Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Orrin G. Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah, were added to the public Wikipedia pages from what appeared to be an IP address connected to the Capitol."

The information reportedly was added during the Kavanaugh hearings, and then sent to thousands of people through a Twitter account.

Cosko's LinkedIn profile identifies him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student" from the D.C. area. He lists a number of Senate and House positions dating back more than five years.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Pissed he did it, but glad he got caught.
Needs to be tried and sent to prison.

Intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee arrested, accused of leaking private info of Republican senators
https://www.chron.com/news/politics/art ... 279983.php

Capitol Police released no more specifics. But some news outlets reported that Cosko posted the home phone numbers and addresses of at least four Republican senators, three of them members of the Judiciary Committee which voted along party lines last week to advance Kavanaugh's nomination.

According to Roll Call, a Capitol Hill newspaper, Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's home addresses in Kentucky and Washington D.C. were added to his public Wikipedia page. The paper also reported that "the personal home addresses, home phone numbers, cellphone numbers and email addresses of Sens. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., Orrin G. Hatch and Mike Lee, both R-Utah, were added to the public Wikipedia pages from what appeared to be an IP address connected to the Capitol."

The information reportedly was added during the Kavanaugh hearings, and then sent to thousands of people through a Twitter account.

Cosko's LinkedIn profile identifies him as a "Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student" from the D.C. area. He lists a number of Senate and House positions dating back more than five years.

And yet Klinton walks free.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How is that illegal? It's not illegal to post someone's address or phone number.... Congress critters don't deserve special treatment to shield them from taxpaying citizens...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cyber security expert, eh?

Used your knowledge to break the law & endanger people?

3 years in prison, 10 years with zero access to computers or the Internet.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:

That little Twinkie won’t make it 3 hours with his o-ring intact

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:00 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guess it's how he illegally obtained the information and distributed it.

Jackson A. Cosko, 27, faced charges Wednesday of making public, or "doxing," restricted information, unauthorized access of a government computer, burglary, and other violations of federal law.

Knew a kid at Microsoft, he was arrested for stealing software and selling it in an office depot parking lot.Made over half a mil.
He wasn't even supposed to be around computers, busted in HS for hacking to the district computer and changing grades.

Stole Microsoft Windows Version 1, SN 1 signed by bill gates. They were really pissed.

Last edited by Guntrader on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

That little Twinkie won’t make it 3 hours with his o-ring intact

He'd probably get the cushy 'Club-Fed', with his connections & type of crime....I think the 10 years no 'net or computer would hurt him more, since that's his bread and butter...

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Guess it's how he illegally obtained the information and distributed it.

Jackson A. Cosko, 27, faced charges Wednesday of making public, or "doxing," restricted information, unauthorized access of a government computer, burglary, and other violations of federal law.

He should have just stored it on a server in his bathroom. Apparently that's not illegal.

Exactly...

He used a Congressional Computer in the House, and accessed secured files.

Apparently, there is a Bot that follows ALL changes made to Congressional members Wikipedia pages. It recorded the changes, and the location they originated from.

If he hadn't posted it on their Wiki pages, he may not have been caught.

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 911, 912, 913, 914, 915, 916, 917 ... 1551  Next